• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite Kingdom Hearts 2 character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

out of the main characters, my favorite is either Sora or Roxas. I can't pick which one though lol. my favorite FF character is Leon... Squall.... whatever you want to go by hahaha. my favorite Disney character is.. probably Mickey :lol:

7PurePrincesses

Definitely Sora, I hate how everyone goes ga ga over the serious guy like Cloud, I'm rooting for the funny and awesome key swinging hero we've loved for 3 games so far

Awww, I love Cloud. :DD Serious guys rock :D
My favorite characters are Riku, Cloud, Sora, Axel, Roxas, and Demyx.
In order:
Cloud
Sora
Riku
Axel
Demyx
Roxas

TearsOfThePast

My eyes bled.

Listen to this person, Cid. They know their stuff.

As for me, Sora all the way. Riku we didn't get to see enough of and Namine I disliked how they changed her :\
So Sora and Auron :D

What is your problem!? You've got mental problems! I think Kairi is cool, just cuz you don't doesn't mean that her name is poison. You better stay outta this stuff if you're gonna say that sh*t. b*t*h.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'll go with a FF character.

Auron, his first line just cracked me up. Also, Sora, Riku and Naminé

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
This is bound for the Favorites section of FI imo, but I'll just say that my favorite is.. as it always has been in similar threads, Saix. Actually, I like the Org. more than the heros. :laugh:

Anyways..

Saix - He's pretty awesome imo. He has a great battle and he's one of the more hatable villains. He's just one of those guys, who plays on you emotions (makes you angry, at times) just right imo.. just like Ansem/ XH..

Xaldin - What? His attacks are badass. His boss battle cutscene and death cutscene is epicly badass. He just screams "badass" imo..

Axel - He's just awesome. I just can't wait to see his CoM/ Re: CoM-self.

Riku - The best hero in KH2 and the best character in KH1 imo..

Roxas - This is probably another great character imo. I like him better than Sora, for one.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
axel, riku, roxas, xigbar, manseximeanxemnas, luxord..and of course captain jack sparrow!

Aetheus

Roxas, because he's the typical, angsty, emo-kid that likes to say lines like "WAI DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND MEH?"

TearsOfThePast

Roxas, because he's the typical, angsty, emo-kid that likes to say lines like "WAI DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND MEH?"

You sound just like a friend of mine. lol. yeah, my fave characters are:
Roxas- same reason as yours
Zexion- he's cool, and hot
Larxene- we're like twins
-and-
Axel- just plain cool

xx kairi xx

Roxas - just bcos he's brilliant. he also has the coolest outfit, brilliant attitude and is actually slightly better than sora i think, especially when fighting :thumbsup:

xx kairi xx

Everyone BUT Kairi

y does evry1 hate kairi? lol. im not saying i really like her or tht shes great but i dnt understand y she's disliked? (yes i know my name is kairi and shes in my sig, but thts just so im not mistaken for a man lol)

anyway...roxas is da best!!!! :D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
y does evry1 hate kairi? lol. im not saying i really like her or tht shes great but i dnt understand y she's disliked? (yes i know my name is kairi and shes in my sig, but thts just so im not mistaken for a man lol)

*points at anti-Kairi galore in sig* you can read the essay to learn a bit, or come to the club and ask :laugh:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
*points at anti-Kairi galore in sig* you can read the essay to learn a bit, or come to the club and ask :laugh:

Know what, Im gonna read your essay. Cause I dont fully hate Kairi yet XD Im guessing that you can fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back