• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Thankz I really like it!!! ^_^ Where u going 2 pm me the ideas? OPh to u guyz who say that I killed the mainm characters, sorry about that, but in order to do part five I need them to die!!

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
ooo my bad kg35 i 4got all about it but i got a bunch of hw to do but i'll try and pm w/e i have on friday . . .have u thought up anything yet?

Gamergirl

Silver Member
ooooooooooo u suck kh35!!!!!!!!!!
well have fun playin kh2 . . .i'll just sit and wait til my bd comes 2 get the game . . .:sits and SC3 to pass da time:

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
sorry guyz I dissapointed you, so I finished the chapter super quick, I hate to dissapoint people, anyways, sorry If it isn't great, I been thinking and playing KH2 24.7 >_O This game so kool! Anywayz enjoy and sorry, but I just couldn't let u guyz down!

Part IV: Sephiroth’s Story

“It is better to loose a love than to loose everything. . .”

Chapter 26

Sephiroth sat quietly watching everyone go by him, there where a lot of people going passed him, no one caught his attention except a mother and a father walking passed him with two twin 5 year brothers, both kids had spiky brown hair with crystal sapphire eyes. One was very quite and timid and sad looking, he tried to stay away from his family as far away as he could, the other was happily chatting with his parents, the three didn’t care for the other one, and when they notice the boy was far of, the father went after him a started yelling at the little boy and pulled him by the ear. They disappeared into the crowd and Sephiroth went on with his gazing upon the street. Somehow Sephiroth felt so attached to the little lonely brunette boy, he felt so connected and he felt all his emotions, but Sephiroth shook the thought and keep on thinking. He had been like this since she left him, since he divorced. Sephiroth was 19, but had married and divorced in 4 years. His memories flashed through his mind, his pain was so hurtful he hated the thought that the woman he loved so much left him for his brother Ansem. Woman to him where rats, where trash and where heart takers and breakers.

Flashback

He was running through the town playing tag with Ansem when he caught a good glimpse of a silver haired girl of on their distance. Her hair was bright and shinny like he and she had beautiful aqua eyes, her rosy white cheeks made her face beautiful, she was a bit too slim but her charms where so stunning, both Sephiroth and Ansem stood there watching pick up flowers, their mouths dropped wide open and stared in wonder. She also noticed both boys and slightly blushes as she waved at them and went on walking the opposite way into a group of people. Both boys shook out of the state of shock and keep chasing each other.

End of flashback

That was his first encounter with the lovely Karen; she was so lovely and delicate yet so evil and mean. Sephiroth begged his father to marry him with her, and so was it, he family needed money badly and she was wed to him. Sephiroth as much as he tried to show his love to her she denied everything; she spat in his face every gift he got her.
Sephiroth slowly made his way towards the beach slowly lost in his memories; his heart was still aching since she left him for Ansem.

“Ansem honey, get Riku inside it seems it is about to rain!” yelled out Karen as she looked outside her front door, Ansem was outside playing with his little 4 year old boy. Ansem did really felt bad that he had given his brother’s wife a child, but he really loved her with all his heart and no one, not even his brother will stop him from loving her. Ansem grabbed Riku but his hand and pulled the silver boy towards the house, but he jerked away and ran to the street, he saw two brunette twin brothers running, one was crying and the other one was hitting the other one.
“Stop it Aroz it hurts!!!” The boy who was crying screamed in pain but the other one just ignore him, and keep on hitting him. Ansem ran after Riku and grabbed him into his arms, and took him inside before he could do anything about it. Riku just stood there looking out the window with big sad eyes the rest of the day.

Sephiroth walked pass by his brother’s house, it stood still and quite as always unlike his home, it was always full of arguments with Karen. He was to hard broken to think clear right now, I’ll think about it later! He thought to himself as he slowly made his way pass their house towards his own big empty manor. Lonely and full with memories, hate and sadness, within his very soul, and as he entered the house, then and there he felt anger yet fear inside him, and the little brunette boy came into his mind, why was he so attached to that kid, I must and I will figure out who he is and why my heart feels so attached to him.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
oooooo . . .nice intro in sephy's story. better than what i made up
o and sorry 4 not sending it too u. hw and essays r a b**ch. anywayz have u been taking my advice and typin up ur chapters in mircosoft word??

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
^^wow i didn't know this thread was still alive lol---anywayz kg35 u need to come back---take a break from kh2. its not goin anywhere lol

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Im back and I'm sorry that I haven't been updating! I'll probably have a new chapter posted today, and Im so sorry!!!!! My parents got mad so now my sister is playing KH2, I have more time to update!!!! :)

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Sorry 4 double posting but here it is, chapter twenty-seven!!!! I hope you guyz like it!!! :)

Chapter 27

5 years ago

Sephiroth was walking alone thought the town; he knew that she would be there waiting for him and his brother patiently. They had become friends since the day they met. As Sephiroth hurried trough the crowded street, he made his way towards the beach. When he came up to the beach entrance, Ansem and Karen where already goofing around.
“Are you having fun without me? Hey that’s no fair!!!” Both Ansem and Karen turned to look at Sephiroth and smiled they both ran to him and talked him. Soon Karen and Ansem began to tickle him. They all laughed and stopped it. They walked towards the shore as the sun began to set over the horizon. Sephiroth was a little quite than usual Karen stared at him and so did Ansem. Sephiroth then spoke up, “Wonder what is over the horizon, probably pirates.”
“Nah, pirates don’t exist, or do they?” Karen exclaimed as she looked over Ansem, he just lay back on the sand, “I don’t know”
“If they are any pirates out there, why haven’t seen one?” Sephiroth asked as he stood up, still staring out in the horizon.
“You have been thinking a lot lately, haven’t you?” Karen looked over Sephiroth, with a serious look on her white face. Sephiroth responded her with silence, as hard as he tried to open his mouth he couldn’t say anything, he just began walking back towards the town. Karen followed after and then Ansem.

Sephiroth was alone in his room thinking of that day, they day he turned back to face the beach one last time after Karen and Ansem where ahead of him, he saw a ship of in the distance; it had a big flag with a skull. Sephiroth blinked and when he opened his eyes it was gone. . .
Then an image of the little brunette boy came to his mind. Sephiroth was tired; he went around town asking who the kid was. He didn’t find out much, but what he found out that his name was Sora Wayne. He was the son of the governor’s assistant and he had a twin brother name Aroz Wayne. He also found out he is the outcast of the family, no one likes him because of his silence. That wasn’t all, he needed to know, he wanted to find out more, something that explained his connection to the kid. He just closed his eyes and began to dream.

Sephiroth’s Dream

Sephiroth ran towards a thick fog, with heavy rain falling, he was chasing something but couldn’t reach it, until he met up with some skeleton with two swords going trough the skull one in each side of it, as Sephiroth turned around he saw people swimming in a pool of red thick liquid. Screams from the water began to be heard; everyone disappeared one by one leaving four people behind. Two where tall figures but they were blurry because of the liquid, and then another one was a short figure, the only thing he recognized was his spiky hair, and the last person screamed in pain, he then realized that the woman was . . . his Karen, but instead of hearing his name, she heard her say, “Help Me, Ansem, please help Me!!!!!” Sephiroth tried to reach her but she then disappeared with the other people. His heart began to ache, and soon he began to run again, right before his eyes Sora and Riku appeared both saluting him, as shadows covered them, and they began to grow his size, both dressed like the skull. Soon after, he looked at his hand and saw it all bony. Before he knew it he was falling deep into the ocean and resting peacefully, in the warm sea. . .
“Our hearts are connected. . . Captain”

(End of Dream)

Sephiroth awoke with fright, he was confused, and he couldn’t tell but the voice, the voice he heard, he had never met, but yet he felt like he already knew him, he felt with that voice, the same way he felt around Sora.

“Mommy, I’m sorry! Please forgive me!!!” Sora screamed in his sleep, before he knew it he heard his mother slippers trough the hallway, “SORA QUITE DOWN, CAN’T YOU SEE ME AND YOUR FATHER ARE HAVING A PARTY FOR YOUR BORTHER!!!!” Sora awoke with the screams, and began to silently cry. His small hands were now on his face, trying to cover his eyes so no more tears would come trough his small eyes. He slowly got up and jumped trough the window, after his feet reached the floor he ran, and ran till he arrived at a big mansion, something in there, attract him. He took his hand and knocked on the door. The door was opened by the silver haired man that he saw in the beach, sitting quietly with pain in his eyes.
Sephiroth’s eyes went in shock, the little boy ran towards him and sobbed on his leg, Sephiroth just smiled and brought the boy inside. “I’m sorry, my mommy was mean and I was scared, can me stay here?”
“Sure kid. . . Well . . . that’s and interesting chain you got there. . .” Sora looked down at his crown necklace and slowly took it of. “Here you can have it, grandma said it was evil and that it could only be unlocked with anger, jealousy, and greed,” Sephiroth only smiled with a thought on his head. . .

MORNING

“Karen!!! Karen darling, please help me out, please!!!” Karen turned around, and stared at a tall brunette girl, with ruby eyes, and with her kid beside her, she began to cry on Karen, which got her a little uncomfortable.
“What is the matter Ann?” Karen asked with concern, as she looked straight at her friend’s eyes.
“Luther and I were giving Aroz a party, and when we went to put him in bed I couldn’t find Sora anywhere, that boy is going to drive me crazy, have you seen him?!!!!” Karen shook her head and looked down the street, her ex-husband was walking right beside Sora laughing and eating an ice cream. Karen aqua eyes just stared with fright, and ran inside the house pulling Ann and Aroz with her. “Ansem your brother has the Wayne kid, please get him away from him!!!” she desperately exclaimed as she locked the door of her house. Ansem just looked at her with a glare and walked outside towards his brother, Sephiroth and Sora stopped and looked at Ansem in a puzzled way.
“Sephiroth get away from the kid, his mother is looking for him!” Sora shook his head with fear and hid behind Sephiroth.
“Get away from my kid, Sora doesn’t want to go back!!!”
“Your kid, what are you talking about? Have you gone crazy Sephiroth Turner? That is Luther Wayne’s boy now leave him alone, and go home!!!” Ansem grabbed Sora from behind, and tried to pull him towards the house, where Karen and Ann watched the scene with frightful eyes.
“Ansem, you leave my son alone!!!” Sephiroth screamed as he ran after him and grabbed his younger brother by the neck. Ann took the chance and ran after Sora and grabbed him opposite from the house. “Aroz lets go! Your brother is going to a boarding school!!!!!!”
And off they where, that were the last time Sephiroth saw Sora Wayne, but little did they know, it was just the beginning of everyone’s nightmare, the birth of Captain Sephiroth Turner.

Hope you guyz liked it!!! And Im sop sorry 4 not updating!!!! :(

Gamergirl

Silver Member
another great chapter kg!!! damn sephy had such a ruff life
and sora had to go to boarding skool lol
so will u be updating more often now???

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Hey guyz thankz for the awsome reviewz!!!! Anyways Ill be updating regualry so hope you like chapter 28!!!!:D

Chapter 28

Five years have passed and Sephiroth had been more miserable than he had been for the last 10 years, it wasn’t that he missed Karen; it was that he missed Sora. He missed his little son. . .

Flashback

“Hey kid, wanna go eat ice cream at the park?” Sephiroth asked Sora he quickly agreed. Sephiroth began to place Sora’s shoes on his feet as the little boy just watched him with a big grin.
“Hey Sephiroth, would you be my new daddy? I don’t like my daddy, he’s mean!” he said facing him a little sadden, Sephiroth looked into his eyes and just nodded in agreement. Sora once again put on a big grin, and hugged Sephiroth. It made him feel complete again, he felt that he had something better than Karen; he had someone that cared for him. . .

(End of Flashback)

Sephiroth sighted and slowly got up his comfortable chair in front of the fireplace and made his way to the town, he needed to go shopping for a few things in the town, and he needed to breathe fresh air.
His silver hair was slightly moved by the breeze and the sun was shining brightly and proud, the sea salt smell was in the air of the beautiful morning as he made it through the town. His eyes then showed a speck of hope and happiness he ran to the beach where he was standing. Sora was standing there wearing an expensive suit, and had a big smile on his face. He was slimmer than the last time Sephiroth looked at hi, his eyes were darker than before and his brunette hair was spikier. Sephiroth slowly walked towards him with a smile and said, “Hey kid welcome back!” with excitement in his voice, but the brunette boy just stared at him puzzled.
“Excuse me sir, not to be mean, but do I know you?” That was it to make Sephiroth’s heart sink into more pain, his eyes begun to turn red of anger, the boy just stood there, still puzzled. “Ansem you will pay!!! You took everything that was mine; you took Karen and now Sora. You will . . . pay!!!!” Sephiroth left running towards his mansion, leaving Sora there with a sadden face; somehow he felt he knew the man but he couldn’t remember as hard as he tried. The man’s face looked familiar, and somewhere in his heart it begged him to go after him and hug him, but Sora just stood there looking at the back of the man as he just disappeared into the crowd. Sora sighted and began to walk towards his house, he was ten and yet somehow he felt that he was 50. His temper would rise with any little thing, but he just tried to calm down a bit.

In the past few days Sephiroth worked hard on his dream and desire to take back what he wanted and more. He bought a ship with his money; he repainted the whole ship black and wrote with white letters the name of the ship: The King of Black Hearts. He also made sure the sailors would put up black sails, and late at night he worked hard on making a design for a flag, first he designed a skull and two swords, but that was just to common and simple, so he designed a heart and crown, the heart had a skull inside crying a few tears of blood on its right eye and on its left it had an eye patch, and right behind the heart, two swords formed an X. He was proud of it and made his house servant to make the flag. Last thing he needed was his weapons, he used the last of his money to pay a blacksmith to iron him a sword almost as twice as big as his size and he bought everything he could carry out of the weapon store. He bought canons, hand canons, swords, pistols, and hand knifes. The last thing he needed was a crew, but he didn’t want men crew he needed a better crew, he needed teenagers and children. He needed Riku and Sora. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the crown silver necklace, his anger, jealousy, and his greed began to be absorbed by the crown, all the pain he had, and all the love he felt was just gone, the only thing he wanted was money, power and everything he desired.

Sephiroth’s Memories of Karen

“Sephiroth I’m pregnant!” Karen exclaimed as she walked into the bedroom, Sephiroth just stared at her puzzled but with anger in his eyes.
“Karen what are you talk9ing about? We haven’t been sleeping together since we got married!!” Karen just gave him a small giggle and approached him with a glare.
“Sephiroth don’t be stupid, I didn’t say it was your kid!!!” He was shocked; his own wife was having a baby from another man!
“Karen why d are you doing this to me, I love you. . .” She just shook her head and looked at him in the eyes, with anger, and annoyance.
“Sephiroth, I never loved you and I will never will, this kid is Ansem’s, I want a divorce!!!” the only thing that came out of his mouth was the air he was breathing, Karen couldn’t stand the silence so she just left out his room and locked herself in hers. . .

(End of Memories)

Sephiroth walked trough the empty streets looking for unexpected kids and invite them to be pirates. Two blond boys were playing around the corner. Though they seemed to be to poor to live anywhere, Sephiroth slowly approached the kids.
“Hey where do you guys live?” The kids just looked at him and then at each other, one slowly came up, and pointed to the alley. Sephiroth whispered something in their ears and they nodded their heads happily, sooner after he arrived home and began to take care of the kids, waiting for his opportune moment to arise as the crew of the king of Black Hearts. . .

Omg Poor Sephiroth, I feel som sorry 4 him!!! :(

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
great chapter but u still have some spelling errors . .snd u need to become friends with the period key lol

kairigirl35 said:
Sephiroth began tom place Sora’s shoes
i don't understand what u were trying to say

The last thing he needed was a crew, but he didn’t want men crew he needed a better crew, he needed teenagers and children. He needed Riku and Sora.
can we say . . .a michael jackson moment lol
but 4real u do make spehy sound like a pedafile (sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back