• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
well i have photoshop on my computer but i have no clue how to make a sig on there but i sent .Oathkeeper. a message tellin her that i had a request to get a sig made 4 ur fic but she hasn't replied back but i'll ask around

ooooo try asking keybreaker! she made one of Kairi&Sora 4ever's sigs

Gamergirl

Silver Member
uhhh . . .uhhh . . .well u didn't do much 2 it except put text on it . . .but i'll try to see if i can make one (if my brother decides to help me) and if i can't still try asking keybreaker to make u one or go request a sig in the graphics section

Gamergirl

Silver Member
ok so i tried Photoshop and ImageReady but i can't figure out how to work the program and my brother only knows how to work it on his labtop, which crashed a few weeks ago and now needs to replace it. So im sorry i couldn't help but like i said eariler try askin KeyBreaker and some other good sig makers in the fourms, but i still haven't gotten a reply back from .Oathkeeper.

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I needed to finish my chores! >_< but Anyhows thank u 4 the great reviews and here is Chapter 1 of Part 3!!! :D

Part 3: The Beginning of the End

I lost him for good and I know he is waiting for me. . .

Chapter 22

It has been exactly 5 years 2 months 3 weeks 4 days and 12 hours since she last saw her son and lover. Kairi was a bit taller now and she was 32 years but she was still looked in her twenties. Her auburn hair was longer than before, she was a little slim and she was paler that ever. She hadn’t smiled and spent most of her nights crying. Akira was walking right beside her. Her long blond hair was longer and darker, her bright blue eyes where sadden and down. All around town they called them” the Weeping ladies of the dark lords” Kairi and Akira were used to the insults and glares. Today was very unusual for them to take walks, it was raining and it was very chilly. Somehow they were drawn towards the beach. Akira and Kairi had been much closed since them both lost something dear and something very important. They stood looking into the dark horizon, of in the distance there was a ship in the view. It was dark, and their flag showed a dark heart with a crown on top. Their expression quickly changed, their sadden eyes turned bright with joy and love. Their frowns turned into big smiles. The ship began to get closer and closer towards the docks of the same boring t own. Their hearts hungering for their kisses and their souls needed. As the boat stopped they waited to see who the first to get out was a young man of sixteen jumped down he was wearing a small hat the usually first mates wear, his crystal sapphire eyes with a slash of violet looked around with the meanest of glares. His auburn hair was shown of what the hat didn’t cover. He was wearing all black like Sora usually did and he had his devilish grin, the young man was tall, and fit. Akira ran towards him and hugged him; at first he was surprised, not recognizing her. She kissed him in his lips gently, making him remember her sweet kiss and her sweet voice. His eyes changed into sadness and began to hug her really tight.
”Aros!!! Where in blazes are you!! How many times do I have to tell ye scallywag not to get down before the captain does!!” A voice from him came. Sora came into view with his usual glares and looked around of what was in front of him. An auburn pale girl came into his view, he quickly ran towards her and pulled her unto his lips, he hungered for her and his heart was aching without her, memories was the only thing that he had, and what keep him moving.
“Sora I missed you so much!!” Kairi cried in his strong arms. Akira and Aros walked over Kairi and Sora they all gave big hugs to each other and began to walk off in their own directions.

The governor sat in his chair, as he aged his greed began to grow and the desire to kill both Sora and Aros where the only thing that ran trough his mine. He was waiting for them to come back and destroy them, Wakka told him that all the pirates where mortal now and it was easier to kill them. Gerald knew that Sora would come back sooner or later for Kairi and Aros would come for Akira. They where fools to love, because their love was going to get them killed.

“Aros how you been? It’s been a long time hasn’t it!” Akira said as she was holding Aros hand, how she waited patiently for this day. He just smiled at her and opened his mouth but no words cam out, he didn’t know what to say, her beauty had stunt him, and every time he would look at her he would get weird feelings and u urges to be with her.
He tried again as she turned around, “I been fine, yeah me know and after my dad retires I’m the next captain!”
“That’s nice, but promise me something Aros . . . you will never leave me alone again!”
“I promise!” he said with determination in his voice. She pulled him in for a kiss. Then they heard giggles in the back.
“Hey Akira is that your boyfriend? Wait till my mom hears about it!!” a boy’s voice was heard. A ten year old boy was standing in front behind them. He had deep green eyes with blue and he had curly blond hair.
“Ace, Get home this instance and if mom hears about this!!!” The little boy ran towards his house sticking his tongue out to both Akira and Aros, Aros just slightly smile and just vanished all of sudden and appeared in front of the little boy. The boy stared in amazement and in fear, who the heck was he? Ace asked himself and began to run to the next direction, but Aros multiplied into ten and surrounded him.
“Guess which one is the real me and I’ll let you free!” The copies said. They boy pointed randomly and missed, Aros began to laugh, Akira ran towards Aros. “Stop it Aros, you know better!” Aros just looked at her with disappointment, and quickly all the ten copies disappeared Aros came flying from above and looked at her and the boy who was now covering his eyes with tears. Sora and Kairi were standing there shaking their head.
“Aros how many times do me have to tell ye. Don’t show off your powers!!”
“Sorry captain,” Aros said with his eyes eying the floor. Which made Sora mad, “Boy, look at the captain’s eyes when ye speak, when will you learn and call me dad while we are here!” Aros looked up and nodded. For the past five years Sora has been though on Aros, he screamed for no reason, and treated him lower than garbage. Aros knew training to be a pirate was hard, but he didn’t expect it to be that bad. Kari walked towards Ace and took his little hands he walked him to the corner and began to talk to the kid. The little boy nodded his head and smiled at Kairi, he then continues ahead towards his house leaving Akira, Kairi, Aros and Sora alone in the street. Rain began to pour again but they just stood there letting the rain drops refresh them and renew them.

Hope you guyz enjoyed it!!! :D

Gamergirl

Silver Member
aww that was a cute chapter, but it seemed kinda short though
anywayz who's this Ace kid
and any luck on the fan fic sig?

Gamergirl

Silver Member
well u can go pm Keybreaker right now since he/she's on
and hopefully Ace doesn't get aros or sora killed . .now that would be sucky and i wonder if sora could get his imortality back . .hmm???? lol

anywayz ya think we can get another 2night?

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
iight no problem

editz:// (12:39pm) hey i got a message from KeyBreaker and she said that she already doing 4 requests right now but i ask her later if she can still do the sig

editz again://(4:23) well keybreaker told me she can't do it cuz she already has some requests to fill so i'll ask around again

Last edited:

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Hi guyz here is chapter 23!!!! Hope you guyz like it and sorry for the delay!!! Anywayz I ran out of ideas for the next chapter so could anyone give me ideas, I would really apressiate it!!! :D

Chapter 23

Kairi and Sora the night in each others arms. They felt so warm and alive next to each other, it was too long ago since they slept together. Kairi was hoping to get another child from Sora. Somehow it was the entire honor she needed, the honor to be chosen to give birth to Sora’s children. As the night passed Sora was sound asleep covered by the warm blanket, while Kairi was wide awake staring at Sora. He had a smile on his face he seemed that he never aged through the years, she smiled at him as she laid back the hugged him as she fell asleep.

Aros was sleeping soundly in his room dreaming of Akira, when a knock woke him up, he slowly got up and opened the door, in the doorway stood the blond beauty looking at him.
“Akira what are you. . .” She covered his lips with her finger before he said another word
“I couldn’t sleep; can I sleep here just for tonight?” Aros looked at her and nodded, she walked into the room. Aros grabbed an extra pillow and blanket and sleep on the floor, Akira lay on his bed soundly asleep. Slumber of dreams, but Aros was dreaming something. . .

Aros Dreams

The night sky was red, fire everywhere in the ocean afar was his mother floating in a piece of wood, next to her laid the body of his father, blood spilled fro his heart, and laid there pail. Akira was in a ship with the crew holding a little auburn one-year old girl; he grabbed his mother and swam back towards the small boat. Kairi looked up from her sate, and saw Sora’s body shifting into the sea, the log slowly turned around and he sunk, his motionless body, deep, deep inside the ocean floor.

“Life might repeat itself, only with a different story”

Aros awoke; his eyes grew wide with fear, his father, not his father. Sephiroth’s ghost appeared in front of him freezing time up,
“His time will come Aros,” then he walked towards the window and banished. Aros just sat there with disbelief. What if his parents were in danger what if his grandfather got what he wanted, and who was this little girl?

Ace Dreams

There was an older version of him holding an auburn girl’s hand. The girl was 10 younger than him but he wanted her, he loved her with all his heart, but there was someone else in the picture, Akira and Aros pulling her away from him, telling her to stay away from him. He got out a sword and ran right after Akira and Aros.

The boy woke up with started, afraid of his anger; he was confused, scared of himself, was this going to happen in the future?

Two Weeks Later

“. . .” Kairi whispered something into Sora’s ear; his eyes grew wide and looked at her eyes deeply in disbelief.
“Are you sure?” She nodded and touched her stomach. Aros came into the kitchen and began to drink a glass of water, Kairi stood up and looked at her son, “Aros I’m expecting another baby, your going to be an older brother!” with shock Aros spat out the water in his mouth and passed out. Sora just stared at Kairi and shrugged as he took a bite of his apple, “That went well” Akira came into the down from the stairs yawning and getting an apple, Sora began to twitch an eye, “What are you doing here young lady?” Kairi asked, looking at her meanly.
“My parents kicked me out; they said that I was ruining their honor, I guess Ace told what Aros did and how much I love him” She looked down and saw Aros on the floor, “What’s wrong with him?” She asked worried and kneeled down and looks at him. Kairi just giggled, “Don’t worry he just passed out!”
“Did he use up his energy again?” Akira kept asking worried,
“No, he just passed out when I told him that he was going to be a brother!” Akira just nodded her head; she grabbed a glass of water and splashed it on his face. He woke up with a started. “Young man, what was Akira doing in your room?”
“Nothing happened!! She needs a place to stay and invited her to stay over our house!” Aros stood up and looked at his father, which he was still munching on an apple. “How long was I out?”
“10 minutes” Sora responded; ask he took another bite of the apple. Kairi relaxed and walked over Sora putting her hands around his neck and whispered something in his ears, he just giggled and nodded, Sora stood up and both left the kitchen and locked the door. Akira and Aros where left alone. Aros got of the ground and was caught in his thoughts, until Akira grabbed his arm. “Aros what is troubling you?”
“It’s a long story!”

Sorry that it was short but im out of ideas!!! :(

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
unknow_92 said:
Soras gonna DIE!stupid old governor !
that was a good update :D

yea that man needs to learn when to give up
anywayz good chapter . .but sorry i don't really have any ideas
but hopefully sora won't get killed off

and btw i put a request in for a sig for this fic