• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Happy Bd Gamegirl, sorry 4 updating till right now, I had so much stuff going on this week! Anywayz bI did say 2 chapters, and Im sorry I only have one. . . so please enjoy chapter 29!!!:)

Chapter 29

Sephiroth cared for Cloud and Link while he searched for the opportune moment to arise as the crew of the king of Black Hearts. He didn't know why he was so obsessed with pirates, ever since he was a kid he would dream of seeing pirates, yet because if that he was too blind to see the romance that went on with his brother and his wife. Sephiroth's anger arose towards everyone he loved, especially Ansem, he took everything he loved, and everything he cared for and the only thing that he had left after his parents were the victims of a murder.
Sephiroth found something interesting that made him smile, Sora had a girlfriend, she was a pretty brunette girl, and somehow she would be the chain that will connect him and Sora once again. He gave a wicked laugh, Sora's necklace has indeed unlock its power and it feed upon his heart, all his love emotions were gone, he had no love, he had no misery, he couldn't cry and he couldn't feel pity for people, all he could feel was anger, jealousy, and greed, a true pirates nature. . .

"Karen I wanted to talk to you about. . . Sora and Aroz" Ann said as she sat in Karen's kitchen for the evening tea time.
"What is Ann?" Karen asked as she sips her tea and placed it neatly on her table. Ann looked around all scared and then she lean forwards and whispered something on her Karen's ear, her aqua eyes flung open with shock, "Promise me you won't tell anyone not even Luther or you know who. . ." Karen could say anything all she could do was shake her head up and down in agreement.

Flashback (Karen's Memory)

"Sephiroth where were you?" Karen asked as she stood on the living room, she gazed up at the old watch that marked 3:00 A.M.
"No where now if you excuse me I'm tired. . ." She wasn't sure but she was sure she smelled blue bonnets perfume. It was her best friend's perfume smell. She slowly climbed up the stairs after Sephiroth, he sure wasn't the same after she married him, she only agreed on marrying him was because she loved him. Sephiroth was not the same as she remembers he wasn't the child she used to play around with, he wasn't that polite boy that she loved, he was a complete new person that she hated and that she would hate for the rest of her life.

MORNING

Ansem came in Sephiroth as usual was still calmly asleep. “Hey Karen, where is Sephiroth we were suppose to go to the docks today!”
“He’s still asleep, Ansem I don’t love Sephiroth I . . . I. . . Love you” Ansem just stood there looking at the floor, he smiled at her and the he said it, something that brought them closer and what caused Karen to love him, “Karen I loved you since I first saw you! When my brother begged my father to marry you with him my heart sank, I knew you could never be mine, I love you with all my heart, I’ll do anything for you Karen. . . anything. . . “

(End of Flashback)

Sephiroth enjoyed watching Sora smile happily but that afternoon was different it was the beginning of the end. Tomorrow he would wake up as Captain Sephiroth Turner, not as an ordinary man but a feared man by all. . .

Sephiroth stood there with a smile he was glad to see Sora making his way to Naomi’s house, there he took out what Sora have gave him years ago, with it he created two illusions Naomi was kissing Aroz, and telling him “I love you forever” Sora of coarse got mad and ran out of there, with success Sephiroth made his way to Ansem’s house, to his surprise his brother wasn’t’ home only Karen, she was getting ready to bed, Riku was standing next to her. His aqua eyes gazed upon the woman he loved anger began to fill him up and them jealousy as she saw Riku and with that he crashed into the window and smiled at Riku.
“Come on kid, we are leaving like I promised you!” Riku’s eyes brighten with joy and began to follow Sephiroth to the door, Karen with fright ran after Sephiroth, she grabbed him by the arm and as she pulled him towards her, her small hand slapped Sephiroth in his face. “You leave my son, you bastard. . .” Sephiroth began to laughed at her, she just looked at him with her aqua eyes puzzled, and Riku with his eyes wide open.
“Karen you don’t tell me what to do!!!” He slapped her back, which cause her to drop Riku, he ran and hid behind Sephiroth while he took out his long sword.
“Karen tonight you don’t know me as Sephiroth, the world will know me as Captain Sephiroth Turner, and I’m going to collect children and train them to be pirates, so when his him comes, he has a crew. . . “
“Who is HIM?” Karen asked as she stared deep into Sephiroth’s eyes, with fear and pity, and something that he was so blind to see, it was LOVE.
“My son, Sora L. Turner. . .”
Ansem arrived later that evening and when he entered the kitchen he saw his wife, Karen, dead and all around the kitchen was her blood splattered, in the left wall there was a message it read, “Captain Sephiroth Turner, I have Riku” Ansem fell to his knees and cried over Karen’s gentle cold body, her skin was pale but her tear drops where still fresh, it only made Ansem more hurt and angrier.

Sora made his way with his pistol and his knife, he didn’t feel remorse, and she had it coming. He arrived home his mother was washing the dishes and his father and brother were both sitting in the chairs reading their newspaper, when they spotted their brother, Aroz stood up with his grin when Sora stabbed the knife three times in his chest. Luther quickly stood up to face his son but was shot by Sora and the stabbed. He ran towards the kitchen where his mother stood quietly staring at him with fear,
“Sora please, you know I love you son, don’t do this!!!”
“Leave me alone I’m not your son!” He quickly stabbed Ann and left her there with the pool of blood growing, soon enough he dropped to his knees in the corner and closed his eyes. Hours later he awoke with some screams his aunt stood there, Sora ran towards the docks, and as the rain slowly poured and Sora made it to the docks, Sephiroth Riku, Cloud, and Link stood there waiting patiently for Sora. As soon as he arrived Sephiroth was the only one that approached him. `

OMG!!!! Sephiroth and the Crew have finally have arose!!! Yea!!!:D

Gamergirl

Silver Member
dang thats a blow---good thing i have my own computer ;-)
anywayz u should write ur chapters out 1st, then type it up so the grammar will be betta

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Hey guyz! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, my sister didn't want to lend me the computer, but I finally had a few hours in the computer, so here is chapter 30!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I also been trying hard to improve my grammer mistakes! Anywayz enjoy the chapter!!! :D

Chapter 30

Sora sat on the beach with his cheeks full of tears; he missed his father, his mother, and his brother. Sephiroth, had accepted him into his pirate ship, and he was actually glad that he was with Sephiroth again. The day he got mad at Naomi and killed her; he began to remember that five years ago he asked Sephiroth to be his new father. Sora only laughed in him mind, and he smiled at the great person that his captain was. If he was going to make him proud he had to be strong, just like Sephiroth, his . . . father . . . yes . . . that sounded great as he said it in his mind, his memories of calling him that made it feel more comfortable than Sora had imagined it.
Sephiroth was getting his crew of pirates ready to aboard the King of Black Hearts, when he noticed Sora on then beach, he smiled and walked to him slowly as he somehow saw his eyes deep. Why haven’t he notice it before? He saw a resemblance to Sora. He felt so attached to him because he wasn't only his adopted son but his . . . real son. . .

MEMORIES

“Sephiroth, you got to cheer up, why you think Karen is in love with somebody else? She said that she loved you." A 16 year old brunette sat there smiling at Sephiroth as she served him his rum. She had beautiful crystal blue eyes and she was slim like Karen. She smelled like blue bonnet perfume. Her rosy cheeks made her look more attracting than Karen, she had a few freckles in her face and she had this cheesy grin that made Sephiroth melt in his chair.
“I guess she might have said that but she doesn't want to be with me, I can see it in her eyes and she has been avoiding me a lot!"
A blond girl and her auburn husband came in laughing, the auburn man seem to be in his twenties and his lovely wife was only sixteen, but they where in love.
“Look Gerald is my lovely friend, from school, Ann.” Ann only waved at her, and stood up taking Sephiroth with her, they left the bar and as they arrived to her house, Karen kissed Sephiroth, she had loved him secretly. Her warm comforting lips couldn't replace the heart that Karen stole, it made him feel like he was wanted and the pain of rejection started to fade. They kissed some more until they went inside her house. Her husband was away on a business trip and she didn’t care for him she didn’t care that they were about to commit adultery. . .

End of Memories

Sora stood up and went passed Sephiroth without talking to him, the kid was still saddened and Sephiroth felt bad.
Days turned into weeks, and they arrived at a small island. Sephiroth smiled at his crew. With the little crown pendant he smiled upon the island, he turned the island into a death place, into home of the darkness inside their hearts. Within the crew stood a boy of 10, he tall yet shrubby, he had dark black hair, with mysterious dark brown eyes. His name was James Walker, he was one of the best friends of Riku and Sora.

Years later. . .

Sora turned thirteen and all of the crew followed after him. Everyone in the crew had worked hard to become know as the crew they deserved to be known as. Skillfully they have learned techniques and powers that no other pirate crew could have imagined, they were feared by all. Sora, James, and Riku surpassed all the pirates with their skills, and their anger.
As they arrived to the quite town of Hallow Bastion, they found upon a royal princess, she was a beauty,and easily became their target. The pirate crew arrived on a foggy, raining night, no one in the town spotted the dark ship and the young pirates. Sora, Riku, and James made their way thought the fog killing everyone in their path. James came upon a young child of 2 playing alone in the street, he a smiled upon himself, his anger and jealousy grew as he saw that the child had the childhood he never had, he never got toys and loved from a family, he was abounded when he was merely thee months old in front of the orphanage of Hyrule City. He slowly took his sword and grabbed the child by the neck, as the boy screamed for help, he just spat in his face, and slowly he began to cut a deep cut on the length of his arm, then he went for the other,cutting him deeply as well. The child keep crying, with frustration he chocked him harder leaving no voice for him. With a few last breaths in his small lungs he released a last tear as James quickly cut his throuth open, with a smile of satisfaction he took a lick of the bloody sword, taking a few drips of bood into his mouth, and spat in the child face. With a cold laughter he ran after Riku and Sora.
While, Sephiroth and the other pirates were collecting supplies, Sora and Riku were running thought the empty streets, looking for the palace. When they arrived at the golden gate, they climbed inside the castle and took the chance that the princess was on her courtyard alone. Without any hesitation they threw a small cloth of chemicals on her clear face. She feel unconscious of Riku’s arms, and slowly they pulled her towards the gates. James arrived in time to help the other two boys open the gates with the princess, and as the three boys dragged her towards the ship. Sephiroth had planned her death very well, and Sora was ready to kill her, she reminded him of the girl that broke his heart, Naomi.

OMG! That princess is in trouble! Oh well. . . :D

Gamergirl

Silver Member
^^yay finally a update . . .its still good but u still have a bunch of grammar mistakes . . .wow just notice thats it like only me and kaptain kool review this . .let me see if i can find more people to review this

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Sorry about not updating but there is alot going on in skool! Anywayz I wrote this chapter in skool, but they only have Wordpad, so sorry for the grammer mistakes! Anywayz enjoy the chapter!!!!

Chapter 31

Sephiroth stood there quietly with a smile of satisfaction. Sora’s anger, and pain keep the evil powers in his evil veins. Death will befall whoever tried to stop him, whoever tried to hurt him, whoever tried to kill his son, his only son. He slowly walked into his cabin, closing the door, leaving Sora and the pirates to prepare to leave Hallow Bastion. The only thing that keep Sora from killer her was Sephiroth, he hated her with all his might. He never wanted to love again, why love if he would only get hurt. Naomi, she had to pay for what she did, his brother paid, so why not her? But as he looked at the princess her remembered, he already killed Naomi, she was dead as dust, she was gone just like his father, mother, and his brother. The bastard that hurt him so much, that took his love away. . . “Sora, we are ready to leave, and the captain wants to see you in his cabin.,” James exclaimed as he slowly approached the brunette boy. Sora looked up with sadden eyes and slowly nodded. He got up, and walked towards the cabin. Somewhere deep inside Sora knew that he would find a love, he somewhere inside knew that she was waiting patiently for him, with wide open arms, with a big smile and ready to shower his heart of love.
As he entered the cabin, Sephiroth looked at Sora with an evil grin, his aqua eyes looked straight at the boy’s eyes. “Captain. . . you wanted to see me?” Sora asked as he stood straight with a mean glare in his eyes. “Matte, prepare to get “The king” moving he must be on our way before angry men come here looking for the princess, savy?” “Aye captain” Sora said and started out the door but before he left Sephiroth said, “ Sora make sure not to kill the princess till me ship and tee crew is in the “Cursed Island” savvy?” Sora stayed quite for a few minutes then hesitated in saying “Aye Captain” Sephiroth smile, and began to drink a glass of rum that stood next to him. As they approached the island, James watched over the princess day and night, and as time passed he got to know her better, he began to feel love for her, yet he never showed it, and he never admitted it to himself. Her name was Princess Kiani, and her deep curly brown hair, was all messy, and her blue eyes where always filled with fear and tears. James loved the way her voice sounded, the way she smiled, and the way she did everything. No one knew how she felt but deep inside she knew she had a thing for James, but she will never love him because the one who caught her heart was... Sora. She fell for his eyes. “Late at night when all the world's sleeping I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me to. Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight. 'Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight and there's no where in the world I'd rather be then here in my room, dreaming about you and me. Wonder if you ever see me and I wonder if you know I'm there if you looked in my eyes would you see what's inside? Would you even care? I just wanna hold you close. But so far all I have is dreams of you I wait for the day, the courage to say How much I love you 'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight. ‘Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight and there's no where in the world I'd rather be then here in my room, dreaming about you and me."(A/N: I just thought that song fitted the occasion ^_^) She sang as her she was tied in the pole, and as her eyes gazed upon the moonlight. James laid back where he was, smiling inside his mind, her voice was beautiful and it melted his heart. Her voice and herself made him fell like he was in heaven. His life, was at stake but he felt that she loved him back. She had to love him, she had to love him back. He straighten his brown braded hair, and his dark brown eyes wondered around the sea, he had a huge ship with a ten thousand pirates. Captain Xolo T. Burner was his name. His crew was the most feared crew before “The King of Black Hearts.” His ship couldn’t be beaten by no ship before the “The King of Black Hearts” and he was the most feared Captain in the seven seas. Yet since Captain Sephiroth Turner, appeared his fame lowered. Wherever he went, Turner’s crew had already been there, killing thousands of people, stealing the rum, and everything they could. Captain Xolo T. Burner was pissed. He wanted revenge he needed to taste it in his mouth, drink their rum with victory, and have their heads as trophies in his cabin. He would then rise again as the top pirate and he would eliminate Sephiroth and his immature crew members.

A/N: Sephiroth is in trouble! :D Anywayz Captain Xolo is based on my friend, he wanted to part of my story! But man did he fight with me to get 10,000 men!!! (LOL)

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Hey sorry guys for updating till now, but there hasn't been any reviews lately, hmm. . . its really hard to update without insparation, but I decided 2 try and update! So sorry 4 double posting and sorry for the last chapter it was kinda crappy! Anyways here in chapter 32, hope you enjoy it.:)

Chapter 32

It was a clear night and everything stood silent, Sora stood silently crying, he couldn’t believe life would take him to this path. The heavens roared as the battle of the bandits of the seas began and ended. The sea becoming the grave of those who were weak and lost. No one saw it coming, not Sora, not Riku, not Sephiroth and not James. No one felt the uneasiness in the heavens and on the sea. Both awakening from their deep silence slumber to the beginning of the end. James, stiff, cold body laid inches away from Sora. Sephiroth was also dead. His eyes were full of tears and hatefulness against him, the man who became his prey, the man that made him become the way he was. . . A cold-hearted man looking, for bloody revenge. He became anger itself, evolving his body. He had black wings on his back, and red eyes that brought chill to the bone.

Day 1 (Before the battle)

The sun shone as James stood in his usual post taking care of the princess. Sephiroth had spared her life for a bit more, since they have heard that the king wanted his daughter back and offered 90,000 coins for her. Her will and her stubbornness was what got James so crazy. She had been prisoner for 123 days and 122 nights and she stilled tried to break free from the chains around her wrist and her left foot. Sora walked by inspecting the place and smiled towards James, and playfully exclaimed, “ Hey I think doll face wants to give you a kiss James!”
“Go bother someone that doesn’t have the guts to kick your ass out of first mate,”
Sora glared at him and smiled again, “Oh I’m so scared James, you just made me run for my life, and pee in my pants while I’m at it!”
“**** off Sora I’m not in the mood to take your stupid jokes today” Sora’s eyes widen but still keep joking around trying to cheer his friend. “Temper, temper, some one got off in the wrong side of the deck!” Sora rested his hands on top of his spiky hair and slowly walked passed them with his eyes closed. “Beware of feeling James, they will get you kill one of these days” James stared at Sora with a glare, and exclaimed a bit frighten, yet disguised his voice with annoyance, “humph” Sephiroth had pneumonia for the passed few days but instead of going doing he have began to get better each day. Once in a while a few pirates would caught the sickness , but after appearing to be dying they magically recover.

“The Black Hole” (Captain Xolo T. Burner’s ship)

“Captain, where do you want us to head next?” facing Captain Xolo asked. Xolo looked into the man’s eyes and said softly with anger, “I want you to hunt the king of Black hearts.” The man nodded and headed towards the inner part of the ship screaming directions to the other pirates. “Soon I’ll have my revenge, soon I’ll be famous again. . .”

A/N: Im sorry 4 the short chapter, the next one will be longer and sadder. . .:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back