• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
A Zelda/Kingdom Hearts crossover! Summary: Sora is the captain of the youngest most feared pirates in the whole seas. Kairi and her half sisters are the dauthers of the governor. What happens whyen the pirates kiddnapped the ladies will love blossom? Parings: KxS ZxL RxN CxA

It was midnight in the bar, the bar was empty and it was about midnight when six men came in. One was tall, he was wearing all black with brown boots, he had a big hat with a feather on it, he had spiky brunette hair and beautiful crystal sapphire eyes. Even with his mean tough glares in his handsome young face and his cold eyes, anyone who would look really deep into his eyes would see his innocent self. There was a silver hair boy a few years older than the first one, he had turquoise eyes and he had no hat, and was dressed almost exactly like the first one. The two men , or if you can called them men that were in the left side of the silver haired guy, where two weird looking fellows. One was wearing blue and was short and looked like a talking white duck. The other was a tall guy wearing green with an eye patch on his left eye, he looked a lot like a talking dog. To the right of the brunette stood two tall golden hair fit guys. They had deep sapphire eyes, their golden hair was almost well hidden in their hats, except for their golden bangs. The men slowly walked towards the bartender. She was a lovely young lady, with long strait golden hair, her eyes were cerulean blue eyes. She had a quite charming smile on her soft face. Her waist was small and her skin was soft and delicate, her hair came down to her waist, she was wearing a pink flowered muslin dress with twelve yards of billowing material over her hoops.
“What would you have gentlemen?” She asked sweetly, one of the blond guys without the other noticing was getting a little uncomfortable with her, he seemed to be extra attracted to the bartender. The brunette teen took out his pistol and pointed it to her soft forehead.
“Alright pretty, give us all the rum, and her your pretty self to come with us!”
“What???” She exclaimed shocked with fear.
“Well I’m Captain Sora L. Turner and this her is part of me crew!”
“Captain Sora L. Turner? Wait a darn minute, your captain of the most feared pirates?”
“That’s right now get your self moving before there’s blood spilled all over thy face!”
The girl frighten did as she was told, he carefully let the crew in, each one grabbed to barrels of rum, and headed towards the door, Sora grabbed the girl and pulled her after the crew.
“Let me go please I beg you!!” she screamed, ignoring her pleading the pirates quickly loaded their pirate ship and sailed to the next island , where their next target was, Hyrule City.

The sun entered nicely into the well decorated room, Kairi slowly opened her violet eyes, with her hands she went trough her long messy auburn hair. She yawned an got out of bed. She was one of the daughters of the governor. She had two half sisters, Namine and Zelda. Namine was just like Kairi, quite, delicate, and sweet, but unlike Kairi she had light golden hair and cerulean blue eyes. Zelda was a bartender of a bar near the port and shores of Destiny Islands. That’s why Namine and Kairi were always worrying for their older sister. Sightings of “The King of Black Hearts” have been reported lately. “The King of Black Hearts” was Captain Sora L. Turner’s and his crew’s ship. A great power protected them and made the immortal. They were the meanest, youngest, cutest pirates in the sea dogs history. They would go on theft raids on unexpected towns and cities. They were barbarians, they would kidnapped young ladies, and murder the unexpected and innocent villagers. Kairi pulled out of her thoughts and yelled for her nanny.
“Nanny could you come and help me get dressed!”
“Yes my lady!” A loud voice was heard on the other side of her door. Seconds later a chubby old woman walked in the room.
“What would you be wearing today my lady?”
“Something presentable, my cousin Arieth will be arriving any minute now!” The lady shook her head and headed towards Kairi’s fancy wooden wardrobe. Minutes later Kairi was dressed and her hair was neatly combed. Kairi was wearing a ruby watered silk ball dress, she thanked her nanny and made her way towards the living room. Her cousin Arieth was a tall brunette with bright green eyes. She was always smiling and she was always wearing pink, she loved flowers, but the most special thing about her cousin was that she could see deep into people’s souls. As Kairi walked down the stairs her father was pacing up and down across the large living room, Arieth was crying all over her fiancée’s arms, and Namine was sobbing on her mother’s arms.
“Why what is the matter dear sister?” Kairi asked with a sad expression on her face looking towards Namine. The sadden girl tried to speak but no words would come out. She took a deep breath and tried again, “Kairi. . .Zelda was taken last night!” She couldn’t help it and she began to sobbed uncontrollably all over again.
“By who?” asked Kairi with a worried, sadden face. Namine‘s mother looked up to Kairi and answered the question , “By Captain Sora L. Turner’s crew!”
“No!!” Kairi broke down in tears near Namine, it was too much, what seemed for hours and days Kairi cried, her eyes her burning red and sore of crying but she couldn’t face the fact that she lost her older half sister to a bunch of pirates

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Thanks! I had time to update, yeppeie!!!Enjoy chapter 2!!!

Chapter 2

Zelda was chained to a pole on the deck of the ship, there were like 10 pirates there not including the captain , most of them where singing some pirate songs while they drank their rum. Many thoughts and feelings went through her mind. Her eyelids were heavy from her lack of sleep, she closed her eyes and began to relax, she heard the pirates sing until suddenly the ship was silence. Zelda heard heavy footsteps heading towards her, she kept her eyes really shut afraid of who she would she.
“Hey pretty wake up, you’ll be seeing your family soon enough!” She slowly opened them to see the brunette young man looking down at her.
“You mean you’ll let me go?” Sora started laughing and seconds later the whole crew joined in with the captain, but as soon as he stopped the vessel was quite once again. “Ha you wish pretty! Were going to kidnapped your scallywag sisters!” Sora turned around as he was about to leave Zelda grabbed him by the end of his shirt.
“Please don’t do it, don’t hurt them” Sora with great annoyance and anger he took hi hand up and slapped her on her face.
“Don’t ever touch me!!!!” He spat in her face with anger. Her eyes were forming tears in her eyes, her cheek swollen,.
“LINK!” Sora yelled towards the group of young men.
“Yes Captain” said one of the blond pirates that helped with her kidnapped.
“Take care of this piece of trash!” Sora said coldly, and began to walk away towards his cabin. Link slowly turned around and looked at Zelda who was crying, and tried to concealed her face from the men. The door banged closed from the cabin and the laughing and singing continued.
“Don’t worry he isn’t that bad, name is Link, you’ll get used to the captain’s bad mood!”

CABIN

Sora was trying to relaxed himself. He hated when girls would beg for mercy like years ago, when the incident happen, the main reason he became a pirate. Sora’s sapphire eyes wondered trough his cabin, trying to keep his mind occupied, but his memories were flashing trough his eyes.

7 Years Ago. . .

Sora was playing around with a girl with brunette hair, she claimed that she loved him, she claimed that she wanted him forever. Sora only being a child and innocent believe her. He loved her so much he would kill anyone who would try to harm his love, his girlfriend, Naomi.
“Naomi you’ll love me forever right?”
“Yeah”

LATER THAT EVENING

Sora’s classes were cancelled and he decide to head towards Naomi’s tree house. He wanted to surprise her so he slowly and quietly made his way towards the deck, then he saw it, Naomi kissing with his brother, Sora clearly heard her say, “I’ll love you forever!” Sora’s eyes were filled with anger, towards the world, towards his brother, towards Naomi.
Naomi was heading home when she saw Sora walking with a pistol on his hand.
“Honey nice to see you!!! I love you so much. . .” Naomi’s words were cut off, Sora punched her really hard on her stomach, with the pistol he aimed directly to her forehead.
“Sora please don’t, what’s wrong! Please don’t kill me! I beg you, I love you!!!”
“Bullshit” was his last words to Naomi, he pulled the trigger, the bullet went trough and she laid there dead. Sora made his way towards hi house, he had a dagger hidden under his jacket, he was dead now there was no turning back. . .

AT SORA’S HOUSE (The next day)

Sora’s aunt made her way towards her sister’s house. She knocked and knocked, no answer, she luckily her sister gave her a spare key, he slowly walked inside. Her eyes grew wide, her heart was beating fast, a sick feeling came to her, she then began to scream as loud as she could. The walls of the living room were full of blood, by the kitchen laid her sister, pail as the moon, by the couch laid her nephew and her brother in law also socked in their puddle of blood. In the far corner laid Sora, a with the dagger in his hands, he was full of blood. He woke as he heard his aunt scream, he was back to his conscious he then and there realized what he had done, ran towards the door, pushing his aunt out of the way. He ran as fast as he could, he was afraid, he was alone, he was a murderer. He ran towards the docks. . .

kairi&sora

Omg that story was wicked, but I can't believe Sora's a murderer *shudders* kind of freaky....but it was good!

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Super short update!!! ^_^ Sorry, I promice the next one will be longer!!!

Chapter 3

Kairi was dressed in her silky light pink nightgown, she was out on her balcony, the air gently blew an the moonlight was shinning on the ocean, it seemed for a second that there was another moon on the sea. She stood there silently hoping her sister will come back soon, safe and unharmed. Of to the distance of the shore on the silent shore she heard yells of someone, it was a male’s voice, it was sweet but tough at the same time. Kairi then heard a few more voices, and she heard it, a few weak yells for help. A girl’s yells for help. Soon there was silence again. Of in the distance she heard voices of other men whispering to themselves. Kairi thought for a moment, she then decided to ignore them and headed of to her bed. As she closed her eyes she heard a fainted scream from Namine’s room. Then it was quite, slowly her door began to open footsteps were heard approaching her bed. She closed her eyes tighter. The footsteps stopped, someone was on her bedroom.
Sora looked at the girl that was in front of him, she was sound asleep her auburn hair and her soft skin was being lighted by the moonlight. He took out the cloth of strong chemical that could tranquillize a horse in mere seconds, and he began to roughly shook her, her eyes flung open and before she was able to scream or to even to move he placed the wet rag on her nose. Her eyes shut closed and fell back to the bed, Sora picked up the girl on his arm and jumped from the balcony. Since he was immortal no pain affected his body, the only pain inside him was the heartbreak and the hurt feeling that always haunted him inside. Sora ran towards the ship as fast as he could, he meet up with Cloud and Riku who were also caring two other girls unconscious on their backs. They headed towards “The King of Black Hearts.”

KH_Fan_4_eva

*Sails a ship and gets stranded on a Island*........well this is bad*2 weeks later*need........some............................................CHAPTERS!

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Yeppie another update!!! Me like 2 update! Thanks for the nice commnets!!! Well enjoy chapter 4!^_^

Chapter 4

Kairi slowly began to wake up. Somehow she felt a little dizzy and felt like throwing up, she keep laying there until she heard a loud strong voice, “Alright seadogs lets get this thing moving!!!” Kairi then realized that she wasn’t in her nicely cool well decorated room, she was in a filthy cell in a damp dark room, next to Kairi was Zelda, Namine, and her cousin Arieth. They were still soundly asleep unaware of the situation. Her head was in a lot of pain, events from last night began to come back to her. Some brunette cute guy slapped a rag on her face.

DECK

“Captain, what are you planning on doing with all the prisoners?” Asked Link like if it was his first day as a pirate.
“You know the drill Link, why do ask such a foolish question?” Link began to blush madly afraid of the reaction from his captain he tried to hid his face.” Link come with me, we must speak over this matter privately!” Sora walked towards his cabin, Link followed avoiding eye contact with the rest of the crew. He entered the room behind Sora and shut the door close, Link’s cerulean eyes wondered around the room, he saw a desk with maps and other writing utilities. Sora sat down in his hard wooden chair and placed his feet on top of the desk. He took a sip from his rum and stared at Link’s eyes.
“Link, tell me what is wrong with you mate?”
“I. . . Captain . . .I think me have fallen for the pretty. . .”
“LINK! Love is for amateurs and stupid people!”
“But. . .” Sora shot a deadly glare towards the pirate. “Stay away from her and that’s and order!!”
“. . .” Link looked down, he slowly walked outside the captain’s cabin. Pirates looked at Link’s facial expression and wondered what was wrong.

SORA’S MEMORIES (After he escaped from his murdered family)

Sora sat alone by the deck, he was crying, but it didn’t matter he was hurt. As if the heavens felt his lonesome pain it began to rain, Sora stared at the sky, it was dark and blue lightning in the sky.
“Hey kid are you ok?” A deep male’s voice from behind exclaimed. Sora slowly turned around and looked at the man. “well kid looks like some secrets are better keep unknown, want to come with me, I know a way to help you forget your past!” The man said, he had long silver eyes his eyes were deep turquoise eyes he had a big black hat with two feathers of top of it. He was wearing all black and had a super long. Sword. (A/N:I think you can guess who it is!!)

That was the last time Sephiroth was nice to him, later on it was his beginning years of piracy and his most difficult times. Sora worked hard to get to where he was Sephiroth gave his crew some kind of power that gave them immortality. Sora let out a sigh.

The moon was shinning on the sea, the girls were all untied now and where aloud to go around the ship, considering they couldn’t escape, since they were in the middle of the ocean. Kairi was looking down at the water she loved the view and she loved the way the water reflected the perfect round pale moon. Just the Kairi heard footsteps behind her, she ignored them probably a pirate that was coming over to annoy her. She turned around and looked into the boy in front of her, their eyes meet.. His eyes told a lot about him, innocent pure and dangerous. She keep staring at his crystal sapphire eyes. For the first time in years a girl with such beuty began to make Sora unconfortable, it made his sould refreshed and all his toughts to only concentrate on her. For the first time Sora felt the urge to hug and kiss someone. For the first time he felt like screaming out ‘I love you’.
Kairi was scared but glad at the same time, she was clam but hyper at the time, she was sad but exited. She had mixed feeling just from looking at his eyes.

Link was looking for Zelda he wanted to see her, he wanted to have her, his heart raced fast when he saw her smile and her eyes. He felt that he would melt with just a stare, and with listening to her sweet voice. Then and there he saw what he never expected, the captain was near his cabin looking straight at the auburn hair lady, their eyes didn’t move from the position, and for once his evil and mean glare was replaced by a sweeter and more passionate glare.

KH_Fan_4_eva

*First class plane flys over the Island*OVER HERE!OVER HERE!*plane lands on the Island and takes me home*.............YOUR CHAPTERS SAVED MY LIFE!

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Sorry 4 not updating yesterday, thank you for all those nice comments and yes I did post it in fanfiction.net but 4 some reason I can't update my story there:( Anywayz enjoy chapter 5!!!

Chapter 5

Sora finally looked away, he began to walk to his cabin, the girl looked at him for a last time, and then he closed the door tightly. She looked at the door a final time and then she walked over to the cell room. Her sisters and her cousin where to afraid to leave the cell because of the pirates. T\hey were afraid that the might get killed or even worst!

“Zelda, Namine, Arieth!!! You won’t believe me, I was on the deck near a cabin, and then I heard a few loud footsteps and I slowly turned around and then. . .”
“What, then, oh do tell!!!” Zelda exclaimed, she was so curious of Kairi’s little story, yet she was afraid that some crazy pirate hurt her.
“I saw the prettiest eyes I have ever seen in my entire life!”
“Oh no dear you can’t be falling for a pirate you must resist, if we return home safely father will surely pick our fiancées and besides when they catch them sea dogs are history!”
“But. . .”
“Forget it Kairi, no buts as your older sister I command you to stay away from that sea rat!!! Zelda yelled in Kairi’s face, Kairi ran out to the top of the ship, her eyes were releasing many tears, what if her sisters were right?”
Sora was trying to sleep, but the crying woke him up. He got up he didn’t like no one crying., and opened the door. He was about to start yelling all the bad words he knew in his vocabulary when he saw the auburn girl crying he was speechless. ‘What’s the matter with her?’ he thought, he made his towards the crying girl.
“What’s the matter why are you crying?” he asked Kairi without no emotion, he’s voice was cold and mean as always, but both know he felt the same way she felt for him.
“No reason, I just felt like crying!!!” she exclaimed in the same voice tone back at Sora which made him react surprised.
“Well keep it down you, keeping me awake!”
“I don’t care if you sleep or not, you’re still a sea rat!!”
“What did you just called me??” No one especially a girl has responded him like that, it made Sora boil of anger.
“Sea rat” Kairi repeated without a tone, getting Sora even madder.
“THIS IS MY SHIP AND NO ONE DISRESPECTS ME!!!”
“I just did!” Kairi answered back enjoy herself as she annoyed the boy.
“You’re no lady you’re a piece of trash just like your sisters!!!” Sora said hoping that it would hit her hard.
“. . .” Kairi stayed quite he was right about his sisters, for now she wouldn’t defend their honor, not now. Everything was quite again and Sora was looking strait at her eyes, for some reason Kairi felt safe with Sora around her, nothing mattered as long as he was there, she had longed stopped crying. Sora then looked away as he began to fell something strange inside, he headed back towards his cabin,, as he stopped at the door he called out to his first mate Riku.
“Me, matte take this scallywag back to her cell me want to get me sleep!”
“Yes captain!” Then Riku began to grab Kairi by the arm, she tried to make the pirates leave her alone but it was useless to resist. So she let the pirate take her back to her cell to retire for the night.
Morning along came everyone in the ship were wide awake, Kairi was aken by a few drops of water falling from a above her “bed” onto her face.
“Link get us to the port of Traverse Town, we need to stock up on supplies!!” Yelled Sora as Link was near the duck pirate wearing blue.
“Aright Captain! Donald, turn 30 degrees north and 10 degrees east!” Link turned towards the duck and began to give out the directions.
“Yes sir right away!!!” quaked Donald, the duck pirate as he turned the ship in the directions that were shouted. Of in the horizon the pirates saw the port, with everything ready the entered the town, Sora got out his sword and his hand cannon, as they all waited their hell of a welcome party. . .

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Wohoo!! Another update!!! Probably tomorrow I'll post two chapters!!! Well enjoy chapter 6!!!! :)

Chapter 6

TRAVERSE TOWN

Leon Lionheart was sitting on the deck of Traverse town keeping watch for pirate ships. He was a tall brunette with the gunblade right next to him. Leon was dozing of when he saw The King of Black Hearts in the distance. He immediately got up and ran towards his partner, “Yuffie the pirates are here!!!” Yuffie eyes grew big and wide she ran as fast as she could to the town and began to yell as loud as she can, “Pirates! The King of Black Hearts is coming!!!!” Everyone in the market began to run like crazy to their houses. Men soon came out with their swords looking bravely like if it was judgment day. The pirates began to get closer to shore,
“Alright mattes were almost there, remember get what we need, kill anyone who gets in your way!”
“Aye me Captain!” The pirates yelled as they sharpen their swords and began to arrive to the town. Before heading down Sora looked up tot the sky, he concentrated really hard and heavy rain and fog began to appear. He smiled wickedly and got of the ship towards Traverse Town. Kairi was going outside for fresh air when she heard a female screaming,
“Pirates!!! Run for it, help . . . me. . .” the screams began to faint. There was a fog and heavy rain. Kairi had a chance to escape and she took it she ran barefooted with her delicate dirty nightgown into the town. She ran deeper into the town, she began to cough and she dropped to her knees, still coughing. Of in a corner some drunken guy was walking down the street spotted Kairi, and walk towards her. “Hey baby want top have some fun?”
“No get away from me!” She screamed as she got up and ran towards and alley. The guy was right after her, “Come on baby don’t make me hurt you!!” Kairi ran faster, she ran into an alleyway and to her sweet bad luck it was a dead end. She stayed ether hoping that the guy won’t notice, her but the guy right in the corner of the eye noticed Kairi. He walked desperately towards her grabbing her everywhere. She tried to push him away from her but the man’s grip was too tight.
“Hey get your hands of her!!!” Some voice was heard behind them. The man stopped and looked at the voice behind her.
“Who the hell are you, can’t you see I’m having fun with this tramp!!”
“Don’t ever call her like that!!!”
“What you going to do about it!” The guy took out his sword and stabbed Sora right in his stomach, to both the man and Kairi Sora didn’t collapse in pain and stood there looking at the man, with the evilest grin he could possibly put in his handsome face. “You . . . are Sora L. Turner!!” The man exclaimed with fear he tried to run away but Sora grabbed him by his thick neck. “My turn,” Sora said, with his gun Sora pointed right at the man’s heart and pulled the trigger. Blood began to spill into the floor.
“Better watch out where you run to princess, not get yourself back to the ship!” Sora exclaimed still smiling at Kairi.
“No. . . Cough. . . I’m going to get away from you and those barbarians and go home!. . .Cough… chough!. . .” Kairi’s vision began to get blurry; the last thing she saw was Sora’s eye staring at her worried.
Sora with a worried feeling towards Kairi felt the pain of the stab on his stomach; he began to fell drowsy himself. He pulled himself together and ran back to the ship as fast as he could. As he ran towards the ship he meet up with all his crew who had all of the needed supplies with them. Soon before the citizens of Traverse Town knew it they were gone. They sky began to clear and the to began to lift.

Kairi’s Dreams

A little auburn girl of nine years old was walking with her mother and father down a street in Destiny Islands. In the distance there was some screaming of a girl. As they approached the screams a brunette of nine came into view holding a gun in his arms, and on the floor laid a girl of 9 years with long wavy brunette hair. She wasn’t breathing and her forehead yhad a hole, blood weas pouring out like crazy. Unawre of the family the boy began to run away taking ouit a dagger out of his pocket. . .

(End of Dream)

Kairi awoke scared by her dream, no it wasn’t a dream it was her memories. That terrible death of that girl made her fear everyone that got near her. To Kairi’s surprise she was in a comfortable warm bed and a warm blanket covering her dedicated body. Her violet eyes looked around the room. It was an average size room, it was decorated with Sapphire color walls in front of the bed was a desk with a large wooden chair right next to it. One the desk laid maps and blueprints of the cities. Kairi all of a sudden realized where she was, she was in Sora’s Cabin. She tried to get up and run but as she took off the blanket she noticed that she had noting on except a soft clean green town wrapped around. Soon there was a lot of noise outside the cabin, Kairi curious wrapped the blanket all over her body and walked towards the door. She slowly peeked outside where she saw Riku, Cloud, one of the other blond pirate, Link and Goofy around Sora.
“Captain are you alright?” Riku asked. Sora was bleeding from where the man had stabbed him, soon after he spat blood twice and finally fell unconscious. . .

A/N: Sora. . . Noooo!!! Poor Sora hope he lives!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back