• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptain Kool

Though I have been reading this for a while, I have NEVER posted! I jut wanted to say this was a great fic and I can't wait for the next chappie!
And just to be like the rest, DARN OLD GOVERNOR!:) :D

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
That will be great!!!! Thanks, I'll PM a few ideas my sister gave me but I don't know! I hate writer's block!!!! before I forget, thankz 4 helping me out w/ my fanfic and my sig, Idk how 2 thank u!

Gamergirl

Silver Member
so wait . . .ru pm-img me the ideas?
and ur welcome but i never got a response back about anyone doing ur sig . .but i'll try again

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Hi guyz Im back, and my writer's block is gone!!! Yeppie!!! So here we go, chapter 24!! There is only one more chapter left in part three, and we are off to part four! Anywayz Hope you guyz enjoy chapter 24!!! :)

Chapter 24

The months went by and the day of birth for Kairi’s baby grew closer. Sora was always with Kairi and Aros just tried to avoid his parents often. Kairi noticed his strange behavior but she stayed quite afraid that her might corrupt his attitude more. When Kairi’s girl was born Sora wasn’t there he needed to go fix a few problems with the ship and the crew, Link had grown very ill, Sora caught his sickness but both quickly recovered with Sephiroth’s power and strength.
Aros and Akira grew more and more closer to Kairi’s child, the little girl had auburn hair and had Sora’s eyes, Aros forgot his dream and he began to adapt again to being close and open to his parents again, and even as the weeks and days went by they didn’t age a bit, but to their unawareness the beginning of the end grew near, it was close yet far away.

One year later. . .

Kairi’s daughter, Sara was playing around in the beach while Sora and Kairi watched her. Ace walked by the beach and caught glimpses of the little one year old girl, he seemed to be attracted by the little girl, he found her interesting and quite entertaining, he got closer but out of view, just to look at her, and without an intention he began to eavesdropped on the pirate and his lover.
“Honey, I have a bad feeling, something is about to happen and I can feel it in my guts. I grow everyday weaker, I need to go back. . . To where I can reload on my strength,”
“. . . “ Kairi was quite for a few minutes, the long silence began to make Sora unconfortable, Kairi looked up at Sora with tears on her eyes, she opened her dried mouth and spoke softly, “I’m going to, don’t leave me again, I can’t be stand staying apart from you!!!! I will die if you go away from me again, that I promise you Sora!” He voice sounded desperate and the pirate was quite for a while, the intense moment was broken when Sara came running up to her parents with a big smile. Sora gave a small sheepish smile. Kairi just looked at her and couldn’t help but to smile.

Aros was kissing Akira, when he felt a hit on his back of his head. He broke of his kiss and looked towards the back, he saw a boy of 17, the boy was shrubby and had thick blond hair with hazel eyes, in his hand he was holding three stones, Aros touched the back of his head with the point of his index finger, he slowly brought up to his eyes, and saw red liquid coming out. Aros looked at the boy once gain as he began to talk, “Hey you dirty blooded boy stopped hypnotizing my fiancée, its all your fault she won’t marry me!!”
“. . .” Aros stayed quite he looked at the ground, his energy was building up, but he tried to contain his anger. They shrubby boy began to keep throwing rocks at his head while he screamed, “are you stupid? Why won’t you say something? I guess it’s like people say one comes out exactly like their fathers, and in your case you are just as dirty blooded and stupid like your father. Your father is a savage sissy hungering for power if you ask me he’s a bitch trying to hide his fears under that fake power he has. . .”
Without saying more before his eyes Aros disappeared, the boy’s hazel eyes grew wide with shock. He looked around, looking for the pirate but he was nowhere in sight. Then to his surprise the sky began to grow dark and fog began to lift from the streets.
“Fear itself causes insecurity, your fear feeds my power, you will learn to never insult my family name, fear will eat you alive, fear will take over you and then we will see who is the sissy around here!!!!”
“Oh yea. . . You don’t scare me. . .” The boy said with fright. Aros just grinned He flew around the sky slowly multiplied into twenty, half of them began to fly in a circle, they flew faster and faster that the only thing you saw was a tornado. The other began to surround the boy, he looked around trying to get out. “Remember your fear feeds upon you, and gives me strength,” The copies said that surrounded, soon the other ground quickly wrapped around him and went inside his head feeding upon his fears giving Aros, power, lots of power. With that, the boy screamed as everything that he feared flashed to his very eyes. Then out of nowhere the ground began to split open and it slowed his hole. Aros dropped to the floor, weaken, Akira who was sitting there in shock ran towards him.

2 days later. . .

Akira ran as fast as she could it was about midnight, she ran with fear towards the docks. It was raining, and the sea was getting restless. Aros, Sora were waiting outside for the girls to come, today was the last day they will hear the insults and the last day they had to fight for their lives, this was their last day of suffering.

Kairi grabbed her girl of her bed, he had a suitcase, with both clothes for her baby and herself. She ran slowly towards the door. The governor noticed her running outside, he knew where she was going and she was falling for his plan, today was the end of Sora L. Turner’s piracy era, and the beginning of Governor Hikaru’s town hero days.

2 days earlier

After the little girl went back to play in the sand, Ace heard more of their conversation. He heard about their plan, and he ran towards the governor’s office, he knew if he helped out the old man, they would give him money and maybe he would spare the little girl and Ace could marry her. He then shook his head, what was wrong with him, she was ten years younger, he could possibly love her already, it was one of fate’s ill twisted ideas. But the young boy still entered the door and headed towards the door, he entered the big room and began to explain everything he heard in the beach to the governor, Gerald just gave a smile as he cooked up his plan. . .

Kairi arrived and the ship left the dock. It was clam and quite until another ship came right behind them, the ship had sailors with cannons, they began to shot at the ship, the pirates tried to stopped them but Sora was too weak, and the pirates couldn’t do anything about it. Gerald climbed into the pirate’s ship and pointed the gun towards Sara and Kairi, Sora with the energy he had ran in front of them as Gerald pulled the trigger. Sora fell on the floor. Gerald laughed and ran back to his ship, “Blow it up, people!!!!” he screamed a last command. The men slowly got ready with the last cannon ball. Kairi handed Akira her baby and ran back towards Sora, the pirates, Aros and Akira with Sara left the ship, in a two escape ships. The cannon was shot, and the King of Black Hearts slowly sank, Kairi fell to the water, she couldn’t swim, she was loosing her breath and began to sunk, Sora with a last breath pulled Kairi into a piece of the ship, he smiled sheepishly at Kairi.
“Sora don’t you go please!!!”
“Come on Kairi. . . you’ll see me again . . . it was my time. . . You be strong and take care of Aros and Sara. . . Do that for me. . . I promise you we will see you again. . . Oh before I forget, take care of that little one. . . He didn’t get to see. . . His . . .seadog. . . Father. . .” he closed his eyes slowly and he stopped breathing, his heartbeat stopped beating, and his face grew paler. Kairi cried, she didn’t was afraid, her lover was dead, she couldn’t live without him she just couldn’t.
“Mom!!!” she heard a voice behind her , Aros approached her in the row boat. She smiled at him, and his eyes widen, his eyes filled with tears and his soft eyes. His father, his idol, his captain laid there dead, he pulled his mother out of the water and stared at him, the piece of ship turned over and Sora’s dead body slowly sunk deeper into the water. The funny thing is that the body slowly landed near a skeleton of pirate right next to him, the bones were covered with what seemed to be with pirate clothes, the skull still preserved a bit of silver hair, and a sword right next to him, that said “ Captain Sephiroth Turner”

Kairi was rushed into a hospital, they operated her and she awoke the next morning. She weakly looked around and saw a nurse in front of her.
“Oh dear I’m so glad your awake, I have bad news for you, you know the baby you where going to have?”
“Yes. . .” Kairi answered weakly, as she began to worry.
“You lost it, where are sorry for this inconvenience. . .”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO” she scream as loud as her fragile lungs could scream. Aros ran towards the room and banged it open, he ran towards his mother and comfort her.
“Be strong mom, please save your strength, I don’t want to loose you now!!!” Kairi stopped and smiled at her handsome son sitting standing next to her, “Aros will. . . You take care of. . . Sara for me?”
“What are you. . .”
“Hush now Aros, promise me you will take care of her like a daughter. . . Please I beg you Aros!”
“ok. . .I promise” he said as he saw his mother in the eyes, she was releasing a few tears, just as Aros was. She smiled at him and opened her mouth one last time, “You look a lot . . .like Sora, take care of yourself Aros. . .” her head leaned back and her eyelids slowly closed, her chest stopped moving. Aros put his head against his mother and cried, he released his pain. He slowly stood up and went outside the door. He walked towards the Governor’s house with a mean expression on his face.

Molly made her way towards her husbands office as she entered her eyes filled with terror. Gerald laid there on his desk full of blood. The whole office was smirked with his blood. She ran out of the office and outside yelling for help, Zelda and Namine headed of towards the screams, and tried to comfort their mother. Just as they where about to get her inside a neighbor arrived and told them that Kairi and Sora L. Turner were dead.

sora and Kairi nooo!!!:( Anywayz there is still one more chapter to go!!

KH_Fan_4_eva

That chapter mad me cry and everything!Some have this weird power over me and can just make me cry for no reason!

Gamergirl

Silver Member
no wayyyyy!!!!!
u can't kill off sora and kairi . .poopie lol
but good chapter. ok time 4 me to leave another review:
well i liked the part when aros basically showed no mercy to that kid who threw a rock at him and made the ground swallow him up lmao
and plus u made ace into a pedafile . ..ewww and btw how old is everyone now cuz im lost wit the ages
but u did leave alot of unanswered questions like
1. how did the sora and the crew get sick?
and 2. when did kairi get pregnant for the 3rd time? )she must like gettin knocked up lol

Gamergirl

Silver Member
will there be another chapy soon??? (just tryin 2 keep this on the 1st page)
and btw do u want some help wit sephy's side of the story?

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
ook guyz sorry 4 the delay, here it is the end of part III of You stole Me heart! Yes and I really need help in part IV! I got a suprise 4 u guyz when it comez 2 the V part so please don't stop reading just because Sara and Kairi r dead!!! Anywayz hope u enjoy chapter 25 and sorry 4 the delay!:)

Chapter 25

Sara was now 15 years old, her long auburn hair was braided, and she was wearing a sapphire muslin dress. She was walking right beside a blond girl with beautiful pure crystal blue eyes, she had auburn natural highlights, and she was only 3 years younger than herself. Both girls made their way back towards their house near the beach, their mother sat in the porch looking out into the sea waiting for her husband to come back. She was blond and had cut her long hair up to her shoulders. She was 31 but her beauty didn’t age a bit from twenty, she was slim that she looked as she never being pregnant in her life. She was quite and she was always looking out towards the sea. Sara and Sakura had only seen their father once, but they barely remembered his face. He left them there and headed in a ship, they remembered, he left with other men, a dog looking guy, a duck looking guy, a blond tall man, a silver haired buffed man, the other she couldn’t quite remember their faces but she remembered that they all called an auburn haired man “captain”. Sara shaking her thoughts and memories looked at her mother who was still lost in her thoughts.
“Mother is something wrong?” Akira looked up at her and smiled, she shook her head but Sara looked at her in the eyes, she saw fear, love, and secrets burning and eating her heart away. Sakura smiled at her mother and went inside the house, Sara looked out towards the sea to find, a big black ship of in the distance.
“Mother, I didn’t know that there were black vessels, it is quite interesting. . .” Akira quickly got up and ran into the water, as the ship got closer, Sara saw someone jumping into the water and was swimming towards her mother. Her eyes widen with fear, the man was dressed in pirate clothes.
“Akira, sweetie we found them . . . we really did!!!” Her eyes sparkled with joy; she hugged the auburn man close and kissed him.
Sara went over the two, and she quietly stood there watching them, in a confuse look. The auburn man looked up and smiled, his blue eyes, were full of tears he ran towards Sara, and hugged her as tight as he could, he quietly whispered, “Mom, I found him, I really did, and I’m here to keep your promise.”
Sara pushed Aros away with a frighten looked on her face, Aros looked down disappointed and sad, he knew his sister didn’t recognized him, it was better that she didn’t knew that he was her brother.
“What is going on here and who the hell are you?” Akira’s eyes shot her with dead glares, she might have been her sister in law but she will not tolerate her insulting Aros, especially when she was adopted as her daughter. “Sara Turner, watch that little mouth of yours!” Aros called at her noticing Akira’s expression. -
“Huh?” she looked confused at that moment,. He knew her, but how was that possible? Akira and Aros turned to face each other, they nodded their heads and both turned to look at her.
“Sara, this is Aros, he is my husband, Sakura’s father,”
“Then he is my father too, right?” Sara looked at her, but Aros nodded his head, Akira with surprised took his hand and walked towards the house pulling him with her. “Aros Turner you must tell her, my heart burns every time she calls me her mother, you know Kairi is her mother and she will always beg please. . . please it is better that she knows trust me.” Aros was about to open his mouth when, Link, Riku, Donald and Goofy came running with two skeletons in their hands.
“Captain Turner, where shall we place them?” Link exclaimed, as he place the bones, of a tall body with preserved brunette hair. Aros eyes went in shook and with anger, “Get me father of the sand scallywag, being them inside me house, we will start digging a hole next to me mother!”
“Aye captain!” All the man said at once and headed towards the house. Sara stood there stump her head on the sand, with her arms across her chest and with her eyes eyeing both Akira and Aros. “Come inside there is a lot to explain!”

Sara understood everything, her mother, her father, were both dead and her brother and his wife taking care of her.
“My father was a pirate? The Sora L. Turner we hear in the social studies books in school? The same pirate that went down in history and the sea became his grave?” Aros nodded, Sara just sat there thinking to herself, everything she was yelled at, everything she was made to do, the dead glares she was sent by, weren’t because of they though she was trash but because she was daughter of Sora L. Turner, daughter of the most fearsome and brave and cutest pirate in the world, she was a Turner.

Two Weeks later. . .

Ace was walking through the crowded town, of by the beach he noticed her. . . He noticed the pretty belle of the town; she was smiling at the sea. She had her auburn hair braded and was wearing a pink afternoon ball dress. Ace wasn’t bad himself, he grew up to be quite a gentleman, his blond curly hair was bright with color, and his green eyes were as dark as the grass, and the blue in them was as clear as the ocean. He was just as tall as Aros was, and he was fit. Ace only had dreams about the same girl in his head, he knew he loved her; every small feature of herself would attract him more and more. Ace was always mighty jealous of her best friend, Kyle Barker; the boy was also as charming with his dark black hair and his mysterious deep violet eyes. The boy was always shy and very timid around everyone, he had his hair spiked up a bit and her always seemed to sad for some reason, but when he was near Sara, his mood always bettered and he always laughed and joked around, it was so obvious they were in love with each other. Ace caught Sara thinking of Kyle and somewhat he would do anything to be the man of her dreams and thoughts. Anger grew in his veins, hew was going to have Sara as his mistress, even if it meant in killing anyone in his way. That very same afternoon, Sara was dancing around the plaza happily when Ace came in and grabbed her hand.
“Sara Turner, I love you with all my heart, please be my mistress,!” Sara tried to get free from Ace but his grip was to tight. Akira and Aros came running towards her and pulled her free from him, they pulled her away from him, his heart was broken in a million pieces but not for long, not for long. Ace got out his sword and ran after Akira and Aros. Aros quickly took out his sword and began to fight.
“If I can’t have her than no one can!!” Ace screamed as he ran towards Sara, she covered waiting for the blow, but she never received it, in front of her she heard a few moans, in the distance. She opened her eyes as she saw both Aros and Kyle lying in the floor, spilling blood. Kyle lay in front of her as Aros lay in front of Akira. Akira kneels and put Aros’ soft head on her knees, she saw him crying soft and warm tears, he was smiling at her.
“Akira . . . you’ll take care of. . . Sakura and. . . . Sara right?” Akira was releasing her own cold tears trying to look away from her brother and from everything going around them. “Don’t go Aros, I’ll get you a doctor. . . And . . . . And everything will be alright!”
Aros slowly shook his head and kept smiling, “No. . . it was time. . The Turners . . . will. . .rise and. . .claim. . . what is . . . rightfully ours. . .”
“Don’t say things like that, now save your energy, you must survive Aros.”
“If I die . . . could you . . . please bury . . . me . . . in between my mom . . . and dad?” Akira just nooded, Aros closed his eyes and fell upon the eternal sleep that sweep over Kairi, Sora and Sephiroth. Akira just took a deep breath and keeped crying. Sara was also holding Kyle’s motionless body over her knees.
“Akira as my witness, I promise you that this is not the end, I promise you that the Turners will come back!” Akira nooded her head to hurt and to sad. At that moment their hearts harden with the pain, they have lost their loves.
“I have lost him for good but I know he is waiting for me. . .” Akira whispered sadly. In the sky a new power linger on their veins. Aros, Sora and Sephiroth united again became more powerful caring for them, making them immortal until their time came. . .

And so Sara and Akira became the most feared female pirates, the same crew that Aros and Sora was keep but eventually each one went dying, and soon Akira had a new crew, a female crew, their years of piracy and the hunt for Ace and his descendents. Somewhere he was going to pay for eternity. . .

The End of Part III
I lost him fro good but I know he is waiting for me. . .

:eek: No Aros no!! Not u 2!!!!! Anywayz hope u liked it!!!

Gamergirl

Silver Member
that was sooooo messed up!!!!
u killed off the main characters!!!!
and who was kyle? it seemed that he just popped out of nowhere
and i help u wit part 4. i'll just pm u what i wrote and see what u think of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back