• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

...for being such a pure-hearted, kind, caring, etc. person, Sora can be a real jerk. :| I'm watching my sister play kh2 right now, and I'm just like "...wow Sora, really?" The thing that probably bothers me the most is how he acts when he kills Demyx. He provokes him into attacking, kills him, feels not even the slightest pity when he dies, and then yells "Anyone from the Organization who'd like to be next?" He just assumes that this guy is evil cause he's wearing the black cloak, even though he's just a poor kid who got caught up in the wrong crowd and never actually did anything evil. I hate how cocky Sora is.

That's not the only circumstance where he acts like a total jerk, just one example. I know it would be entirely unrealistic if he was always kind and sweet and pure, but they shouldn't try to portray him as this perfect and pure individual when, really, he's not perfect at all.

Gram

Banned
Awards
well sora can b a jerk, but he probably didnt think nothing of the org. members cause there nobodies.

Mallorytheace

I totally agree.It's always bothered me he was like that about the Org. and Maleficent.I mean theres nothing wrong with a dark hero,but its just weird how nice he can be to his friends and then turn around and be that merciless to his enemies.I like Sora a lot,so its not like this makes me dislike him but every time I saw him be like that I was kinda disappointed.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I'll admit he can be a bit of a jerk at times. Not to mention being disrescpectful to his elders.
But you can't really blame him for being mad. The way I see it, he's frustrated because the worlds are messed up with Heartless running around and Kairi's been kidnapped and Riku's missing(which adds to the frustration).
I'm sure that if Demyx or any other Org. member hadn't picked a fight or caused trouble(like stealing the Olympus Stone), he would've been a little nicer.
And as for the line "Anyone from the Organization who'd like to be next?" I think he was jut acting that way because he was under pressureand because the Heartless were invading the world and his friends were down there and he was rushing to finish everything so he could focus on Riku and Kairi.

Xenliad

You would think he would be more sympathetic of what the Nobodies are going through, considering he was heartless himself for a time.. I didn't really feel sorry for Xaldin and Xemnas, with Xigbar I was kind of, and with Demyx it was like Sora had less of a heart than he did for a few moments. He feels sorry for the robot in Halloweentown trying to find a heart but can't connect the dots to the Nobodies. Luxord's last words were a lot sadder to me after seeing how Roxas and Luxord got along (if only they had remained "You play the game quite well" as opposed to "Roxas...how could you?") I can see why Sora disliked Saix but even at his end it was sad.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
You would think he would be more sympathetic of what the Nobodies are going through, considering he was heartless himself for a time.. I didn't really feel sorry for Xaldin and Xemnas, with Xigbar I was kind of, and with Demyx it was like Sora had less of a heart than he did for a few moments. He feels sorry for the robot in Halloweentown trying to find a heart but can't connect the dots to the Nobodies. Luxord's last words were a lot sadder to me after seeing how Roxas and Luxord got along (if only they had remained "You play the game quite well" as opposed to "Roxas...how could you?") I can see why Sora disliked Saix but even at his end it was sad.
I'll agree that Saix's death was sad. But Sora was angry at him for kidnapping Kairi so he probably forgot about being sad and just didn't care.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I dont see how he's a jerk. Demyx was on the wrong side and was doing bad things (or atleast tried? xD)
why would sora feel pity when the dude is on the wrong side,has no emotions and has been helping turn people into heartless. Demyx confirm he was from the Organization 13, the group who's been doing wrong. what reason does sora have to be nice and pity him?

shit if anything! sora was way too easy on him. and it was never stated that he was this pure sweet guy....he isnt perfect =/

Ness

I bet Sora is along in the organization as well. He's killing everyone one-by-one so he can take over and get a real heart.

Allister Rose

French Lover
...for being such a pure-hearted, kind, caring, etc. person, Sora can be a real jerk. :| I'm watching my sister play kh2 right now, and I'm just like "...wow Sora, really?" The thing that probably bothers me the most is how he acts when he kills Demyx. He provokes him into attacking, kills him, feels not even the slightest pity when he dies, and then yells "Anyone from the Organization who'd like to be next?" He just assumes that this guy is evil cause he's wearing the black cloak, even though he's just a poor kid who got caught up in the wrong crowd and never actually did anything evil. I hate how cocky Sora is.

That's not the only circumstance where he acts like a total jerk, just one example. I know it would be entirely unrealistic if he was always kind and sweet and pure, but they shouldn't try to portray him as this perfect and pure individual when, really, he's not perfect at all.

yeah i feel similar about it too, the thing i didnt like was how immortal he was.

whenever organization XIII tried to trick him, he wouldn't fall for it, or at least question it...in a way he was a bit stubborn

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

Not like Sora had pity on anyone he defeated in KH1 almost. People have fucked around with him for over two years of his life, Kairi and Riku, his two best friends back at home, are taken or gone ..and a random guy in a black coat keeps screwing with him. I'd be wanting to kill everyone who tried stopping me too. Thing is, the bad guys like dragging things out ..and he really didn't know who the hell was 'Roxas', yet everyone called him that ..>.>

june

when sora killed demyx...
asdf Damn Sora, I really want to take that keyblade of yours and kill you with it so you know how it feels >C

the guy didn't take a time to think about what the orgy really wanted, why they did what they did.
I really don't think that when sora killed demyx he knew that the only thing that the guy was looking for was a heart
there were only two nobodies that were evil: xenmas and xaldin.
the others just followed orders to obtain their hearts back D:
and you know, without a hearts, I think, its really hard to distinguish bad from good.
but nooooo, sora just went and killed them because he was told that they were bad people >C

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
when sora killed demyx...
asdf Damn Sora, I really want to take that keyblade of yours and kill you with it so you know how it feels >C

the guy didn't take a time to think about what the orgy really wanted, why they did what they did.
I really don't think that when sora killed demyx he knew that the only thing that the guy was looking for was a heart
there were only two nobodies that were evil: xenmas and xaldin.
the others just followed orders to obtain their hearts back D:
and you know, without a hearts, I think, its really hard to distinguish bad from good.
but nooooo,sora just went and killed them because he was told that they were bad people >C

lol ...wut? Everyone who attacked Sora was pretty much evil. Wanting to brutally assault a 15 year old with a sharp/dangerous weapon is not an evil act?

Judging by the last sentence, would you walk up to a starving tiger and hug it, even though you were told it was dangerous? Sora was an important figure, and Yen Sid had no reason to lie. Nobodies had no REAL emotion, so Demyx distress ..wasn't a real emotion at all.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Who cares they were on the wrong side, whether they wanted hearts or not didn't matter they were going around trying to turn people into heartless for selfish reasons and that isn't right. And notice how on any other boss that isn't an org member he doesn't act the same way.

june

lol ...wut? Everyone who attacked Sora was pretty much evil. Wanting to brutally assault a 15 year old with a sharp/dangerous weapon is not an evil act?

Judging by the last sentence, would you walk up to a starving tiger and hug it, even though you were told it was dangerous? Sora was an important figure, and Yen Sid had no reason to lie. Nobodies had no REAL emotion, so Demyx distress ..wasn't a real emotion at all.

okay, I know that to turn people into heartless is against ethic and moral >.>
but I dunno if its right to say that someone without a heart, with no emotion is evil.
cmon, roxas wasn't evil >.>
and roxas attacked sora :I
they couldn't distinguish good from bad because of the lack of a heart.
the game put them as bad people in com because they used black coat and did what we think is evil thing to sora and riku. But by then, we didn't know they true purpose which is to find their hearts.
okay, xenmas is evil. and a bastard. I hate him :I

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
okay, I know that to turn people into heartless is against ethic and moral >.>
but I dunno if its right to say that someone without a heart, with no emotion is evil.
cmon, roxas wasn't evil >.>
and roxas attacked sora :I
they couldn't distinguish good from bad because of the lack of a heart.
the game put them as bad people in com because they used black coat and did what we think is evil thing to sora and riku. But by then, we didn't know they true purpose which is to find their hearts.
okay, xenmas is evil. and a bastard. I hate him :I

I think its the fact that they did anything they could to get hearts, thus sending a heartless army against a town is an evil act. Not all Nobodies are truly evil, but some just don't care, they have no emotion to care minus one exception. To Xemnas, the destruction of a town like Radiant Garden meant nothing at all. Evil of him. The rest of the organization didn't care about human lives ..evil.

Basically, the 'Organization' as a whole had a bad motive for their goals. The coat symbolized you as a member, and Sora could label who the bad people were in those coats. Whether or not anyone in that group was truly 'evil', they were still in the Organization, and the Organization is BAD.

june

I'm just sayin' that sora didn't take the time to think about why the orgy did what they did :I
I know that if he knew, he would search for a way to talk to them and try to get their hearts back without doing bad things >.>

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I'm just sayin' that sora didn't take the time to think about why the orgy did what they did :I
I know that if he knew, he would search for a way to talk to them and try to get their hearts back without doing bad things >.>

I think he did think about it, and they did want hearts, but they hurt others in exchange. Selfishness and heroism don't exactly mix.

Sora's a 'jerk' because people love who he has to defeat for the worlds to be at peace. Xemnas threatened the worlds and sent an entire army after Radiant Garden. Talking to someone like that, especially hard-headed followers like Demyx and Xaldin didn't seem worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back