• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet Another New Days Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: New 358/2 Days Scans Jan22

There's a perfectly good reason why there might be a difference in that scene - as Roxas, we're seeing the "outside" of the illusion. If the things that Riku sees are just inside his head,then he (and us, seeing things from his perspective in CoM) might think he was standing up when he was really down on the ground.

The possibility of it being what was actually happening to Riku while 'Kairi'/Namine was talking to him in the light could happen - however, notice that in that scene, both before he goes into and after he comes out of the light, it's dark on the islands, not bright like in the screenshot. And notice how Riku apparently comes out of the light led by Zexion's 'scent', and attacks him. I doubt there was anything actually happening 'behind the scenes' at that part. I believe what we saw in the light is what was really happening to Riku; even if it's through Zexion's illusion powers.
And there's incredibly little to no indication that what Sora and Riku did in the rooms in Castle Oblivion was an illusion while they were actually doing something completely different.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Will you people stop saying I'm not a translator anymore please? It is true I am going to retire from working at KHI, but I have not left yet and when I do, I'll announce it. Secondly, I won't stop translating, it just won't be for KHI anymore.

Also, these scans are in Chinese. I can't translate more than the text boxes and the gameplay shots.

I got my copy of the March issue of VJump today which has most of these screenshots but it's in Japanese and I CAN translate that. So when I get home, I'll scan it and work on it. Until then, here's the information I can provide you.

Ahhh, I understand. Thanks for the translation, who are you translating for after? :D!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

So, she will be trnaslating, but just not as official to KHI?

Superschlock

Awards
Guess all we can do is wait. I wonder what happened to the guy scanning this, as he could only do 1 1/2 pages, instead of all 4

A

Audo

You know, I don't feel like this is the appropriate time or place to be discussing Bittermeat's retirement. I am sure that she will fill you all in when she actually leaves. Which isn't right now, so, let's just move on and get back on topic.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Guess all we can do is wait. I wonder what happened to the guy scanning this, as he could only do 1 1/2 pages, instead of all 4

url

What Square Enix does to employees who leak information about up coming games before it's release

Superschlock

Awards

Well, ok. So, does Kuraudo know about the new scans yet?

xxHoshiko

HQ pics of 358/2 days

LINK

High Quality pics from latest Famitsu issue that we have already seen but oh well... It's always nice to see them in better quality.

Sorry if this is old news.

[EDIT]
The link works again!

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: HQ pics of 358/2 days

Woah. These are really amazingly clear.

*wonders why none of the new scans have not been main-sited at all*

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Well they are old but are alot higher quality,

The Site Staff should be updating there main site soon, I'll leave this open and leave it to there discretion

Fuego6

The pics are old, but larger and look clearer.
Great find!
I wonder what this Keyblade is called.
khd10.jpg

[edit]
The link is broken

It's called Wind Maker at least that is what the katakana says, though there is no indication that is the actual key blade he is wielding. We can only assume, and I assume he is in fact holding the wind maker.

khd09.jpg

I could've swore I posted this in a thread called HQ 358/2 days pics.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I guess there will be gameplay in Castle Oblivion. Judging by the dialogue box talking between Xion and Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back