• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yes or No

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Right there Reckless Chaos, u just proved my point (the bold). It was how the story was made. And the good thing about normura is that he keeps u guessing. And also winning kairi's heart was his intention, but after a while he knew he had no shot cuz he told sora to take care of her. his heart right there is dedicated to his friends despite his feelings for kairi.
No that proved my point. You just proved my point again. Your whole post proved my point of Riku not standing alone. Also in the first KH,, Riku's heart was dedicated to Kairi because everything he did was to get Kairi. He really didn't care about Sora until KH II.

J

janine

I think Riku has a girlfriend. Lone fighter or not. I just don't think she has his full attention.

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
I vote yes on this, but not the kind of lovey-dovey insta-relationships. She has to find out what his character is really like, his good sides and his bad sides, and she has to do her part in kicking butt. Otherwise it's just too... not-cool. And there has to be silliness and relationships with the other characters, and not just Riku-and-girlfriend-making-out and the girlfriend ignores the presence of absolutely everyone except Riku. That would just be stupid. But if it was pulled off correctly, I think it could work.

Last edited:

bladed asassin

i think riku should have a girlfriend. Its only fair guys.. he wanted kiari but sora allready had her taken...and he should have one.. he should have one thats like what sanchay said.. she can kick some ass, shes easy on the eyes and pretty to boot, and can be effectionate but also silly and have fun with him..

_WayToTheDawn_

yeh Riku SHould Have a GF...Me ^-^ *Shot* ...

Anyway...
I dunno if he should or not....
I mean if he DID then maybe they would stop him if he ever decied to turn back to the darkness...they could also help him be happy =D
But i think it'd suit him more without one...I mean He's not the kind of Lovey-dovey person...He's more of a bad-ass loner type ...if that makes any sence....and anyway...i'm sure KairiXriku wouldn't work...cause of stupid sora...so then who else would there be? some random new person that he'kll fall in love with? me no thinks so...So thats why i think noooooooooooo!

Rika17

doesn't seem like people want to vote anymore, what should i do to get more voters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back