• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yes or No

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuDestiny

HELL NO!!!! just the joy of seeing every fangirl want him is hilarious!!! ^^ lol

...but seriously riku is really cool the way he is, a girl would totally mess up his character..... he wouldnt be riku anymore.....:thumbdown:

Sexy Angel
He is a loner... he doesnt need a girlfreind, he just needs his freinds to back him up ^^

Salux

Wow some of you fan-girls have put a lot of thought into this, heehee
doesn't matter, to me anyways, but you have to look at it from both sides;

with a gf he would be to obligated,

but with one he could be happy, right?

what if she happened to die like in ff7 and then riku would have a grudge, hehe that would suck for him, but would be good for those on both sides of this situation

RikuDestiny

nope, that wouldnt happen, tetsuya strictly makes all his games different, and the kh story is about 3 friends, not sora, kairi, riku...... and his girlfriend!!!!:cursing:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Riku is a bad-ass fighter, but he's also got depth. Am I the only one who noticed just how determined and crazy he was about Kairi? He's definitely got both lust and love in him. So, yeah. He needs a girlfriend.

Last edited:

RikuDestiny

thank you :thumbsup: it just doesnt go with the story line... come on think about the ratings if it was about just riku and his hardships with his girlfriend? this isnt the bachelor people....

RikuDestiny

NO!!! it just doesnt go with the story line... come on think about the ratings if it was about just riku and his hardships with his girlfriend? this isnt the bachelor people....

V

V.A.T.13

Riku is a bad-ass fighter, but he's also got depth. Am I the only one who noticed just how determined and crazy he was about Kairi? He's definitely got both lust and love in him. So, yeah. He needs a girlfriend.
I think he saw that as a challenge against Sora. Wanting to prove that he could save Kairi before Sora did. Riku , I think, has Sora on the mind too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back