• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yes or No

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yes. And she should be one of those tough girls like Paine or Lulu.

Rika17

O.K. anymore people willing to vote? post your comments

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
NO!!! it just doesnt go with the story line... come on think about the ratings if it was about just riku and his hardships with his girlfriend? this isnt the bachelor people....

Yeah. It's not like Sora and Kairi's hardship of being in love isn't the Bachelor as well. The game is basically about Sora and Kairi's love for eachother. The storyline could have been good if Kairi became Riku's love instead of Sora's even though Sora is the main main character. The sotry would be fine if Riku has a girlfriend. If Riku doesn't deserve a girlfriend then Sora doesn't deserve Kairi, Tarzen doesn't deserve Jane, and Aladdin doesn't deserve Jasmine. After everything Riku has done, he needs a girlfriend if not deserves a girlfriend.

Rika17

Just to let everyone know, you have til July 13 at 12:00 p.m to vote, once it's over i'll have the talley ups for you guys, so vote, remember one vote can make a difference:)

Rika17

I think riku should have someone to love, someone that is a strong fighter like him, a strong girl like Lulu from ffX

Duality

Heh. Just can't let it go eh Rika17? :p Created 2+ threads about this.... Why don't you ask Nomura to make a character called Rika, and make her Riku's girlfriend :p be cool if it worked.

boo_shoe2000

Riku should have someone to love for everyone needs love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bcd5cdf390f070_main

Don't Lose Sight Of Your Light

Rika17

Heh. Just can't let it go eh Rika17? :p Created 2+ threads about this.... Why don't you ask Nomura to make a character called Rika, and make her Riku's girlfriend :p be cool if it worked.

i actaully talk to nomura about riku having a girlfriend in the next KH, he said it was possible for future titles

Rika that will be a cool name then it would be like Riku and Rika 4 ever

ultamaSora

I don't think Riku needs a girlfriend, plus who would it even be? An Final Fantasy girl? Selphie? lol

RikuDestiny

*agitated* alright, riku doesnt need a girlfriend. that would be soooo gay if he did. that would mess up the storyline.... if that happened the whole game would be messed up. riku's character is made like cloud: should have tifa, or shouldve had aeris but he didnt, and cloud is still an awesome character. riku having a girlfriend just....wouldnt....work.

Rika17

like i said before as long as you guys vote, it doesn't matter to me, once this poll is over i will never speak of riku having a girlfriend again, that a promise

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
*agitated* alright, riku doesnt need a girlfriend. that would be soooo gay if he did. that would mess up the storyline.... if that happened the whole game would be messed up. riku's character is made like cloud: should have tifa, or shouldve had aeris but he didnt, and cloud is still an awesome character. riku having a girlfriend just....wouldnt....work.

How would that be gay? There is nothing gay about it. If that's gay then Sora getting Kairi is gay. How would that mess up the storyline? We don't even know what's going to happen KH3 so, how would it mess up anything? Riku is not made like Cloud. They are totally opposite of eachother. Cloud was meant for Tifa. He never had romantic feelings for Aeris. They were more like friends. Cloud has never been awesome. Riku having a girlfriend would work.

RikuDestiny

How would that be gay? There is nothing gay about it. If that's gay then Sora getting Kairi is gay. How would that mess up the storyline? We don't even know what's going to happen KH3 so, how would it mess up anything? Riku is not made like Cloud. They are totally opposite of eachother. Cloud was meant for Tifa. He never had romantic feelings for Aeris. They were more like friends. Cloud has never been awesome. Riku having a girlfriend would work.

me saying it was "gay" meaning that it would be messed up, and if cloud was meant for tifa (which we all know) he would be with her... but he isnt even though we know somethings there. and how can u say riku is not like cloud!? they were made by the same person!!!!! like i stated before, it would mess up the story line cuz its about sora, kairi and riku. sora and kairi being together was a lot more like a convenience. what would riku do with a girlfriend? it would be like : "stay here for a couple of years, i have to fight xemnas and his twin brother" or something like that. Riku stands alone. Let the guy be as is.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
me saying it was "gay" meaning that it would be messed up, and if cloud was meant for tifa (which we all know) he would be with her... but he isnt even though we know somethings there. and how can u say riku is not like cloud!? they were made by the same person!!!!! like i stated before, it would mess up the story line cuz its about sora, kairi and riku. sora and kairi being together was a lot more like a convenience. what would riku do with a girlfriend? it would be like : "stay here for a couple of years, i have to fight xemnas and his twin brother" or something like that. Riku stands alone. Let the guy be as is.

Just because they were made by the same person doesn't mean they are alike. It doesn't mean that it always has to be about Sora, Kairi, and Riku. So your saying Sora having Kairi's heart was just a convenience? It wasn't a convenience because they were meant to be together. Riku's girlfriend doesn't have to stay. She could fight and help out Riku. If Riku stood alone then he would have never ventured to save his friends, and tried to win over Kairi's feelings.

RikuDestiny

Just because they were made by the same person doesn't mean they are alike. It doesn't mean that it always has to be about Sora, Kairi, and Riku. So your saying Sora having Kairi's heart was just a convenience? It wasn't a convenience because they were meant to be together. Riku's girlfriend doesn't have to stay. She could fight and help out Riku. If Riku stood alone then he would have never ventured to save his friends, and tried to win over Kairi's feelings.

Right there Reckless Chaos, u just proved my point (the bold). It was how the story was made. And the good thing about normura is that he keeps u guessing. And also winning kairi's heart was his intention, but after a while he knew he had no shot cuz he told sora to take care of her. his heart right there is dedicated to his friends despite his feelings for kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back