• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's real name without the 'X'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Nomura did not say that =/

Though, it may be noted that Ino is a Greek Sea Goddess.
Kairi's name means Sea...

I'm pretty sure he meant the connection between what their names really mean. Oh, wait I'm thinking of Aqua. If Ion is really true, her name means Sea like you said and Kairi's name means Ocean or Water of whatever it was. Man, It really could be Aqua.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
nio ion noi i dont know maybe somthing thats not even close

logozgogo

:idea: i have a theory. wat if namine wuz kairi`s heartless and aqua is her nobody, terra is riku`s nobody, and ven is sora`s, but they all just have different names. plz don`t be mean if it is really stupid in ur opinion.

Raiko

Come break me down
:idea: i have a theory. wat if namine wuz kairi`s heartless and aqua is her nobody, terra is riku`s nobody, and ven is sora`s, but they all just have different names. plz don`t be mean if it is really stupid in ur opinion.

thats not possible you know...namine is kairi's nobody and sora's nobody is Roxas. i dont think that nobodies and heartless existed in BbS

back to topic: it might be Ino coz of what R-K said.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
i have a theory. wat if namine wuz kairi`s heartless and aqua is her nobody, terra is riku`s nobody, and ven is sora`s, but they all just have different names. plz don`t be mean if it is really stupid in ur opinion.

No.
Not at all possible.
At all.

A

Anima Relic

I knew something like this was going to happen :closedeyes:

Anyways, I don't think Xion's name is apart of the whole "add an X to the original name" because of

1.It's called Org 13 for a reason

2.Nomura said long before we knew her name was Xion, that the 14th came up with the name Org 13, so Xion either didn't really think of herself as an Org member or she just didn't follow the tradition of anagrams lol.

3.Xion's name could be just an alias, and doesn't really count as apart of the "add an X to the original name" thing.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I remember hearing somebody who was talking to me about the new KH games and they kept saying Ino like it's gonna win. I don't know what I'll say though. I would Noi but then that doesn't sound right does it? Otherwise, we can keep guessing...until we find answers or maybe never but whatever works or sounds best, lol.I think bittermeats suggestions are good as well. Though I don't really know. :(

Blue

home is where the heart is
Maybe her real name will be Oni. Japanese word for demon, haha. xD

Personally Ino is the name which appeals to me the most.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I say Ino. There's nothing demon-like about her, 'Noi' is just 'We' in Italian, and anything else sounds lame (Oin, Nio, bla bla bla).

OneWingedDemon

Personally, I could care less what the name ends up as. I suppose it's due to the fact I have never upheld any interest in female characters.

Anyhow, I skimmed through the posts, and "Ino" has gained my favor.

Linkje

why does it have to be ino, oni, oin or whatever.

remember xehanorts nobody is named Xemnas .......(but I do think it will be Ino)

KCDjedi

why does it have to be ino, oni, oin or whatever.

remember xehanorts nobody is named Xemnas .......(but I do think it will be Ino)

Xehanort changed his name to Ansem before he split in two -_-. Besides how do you make an anagram of an anagram? (Another, No Heart, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back