• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xions hood on or off?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I agree that any visual medium is bad for this sort of thing since that's the whole point about it - subjectivity and points of view. And when you need to decide on something to display when the deadline's looming within less than a week and the "genious" producer wants it to be a Kairi lookalike to throw people off... you get this sort of thing :v
Again, I'm hardly one to be satisfied with Days on the plot level, but I still find it a lot better than what went on BBS, for instance >_> so I guess I'm just more forgiving in that aspect than you are.

Ahh well. Ill-executed or not, if you're still able to enjoy the game then it doesn't matter in the end. I didn't, but that doesn't mean that other people didn't, I guess.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ahh well. Ill-executed or not, if you're still able to enjoy the game then it doesn't matter in the end. I didn't, but that doesn't mean that other people didn't, I guess.

Which is what a lot of this boils down to. And it's no secret I'm a rabid Xion supporter, and one that tends to separate character affection from that character's plot liking (otherwise I can't even begin to explain my plethora of Kairi theories X3;;; )

roofie

:L Me and my friends all thought it was because of lazy ass editors who couldnt be bothered to fix it!

Lindaxe

Question about Xion. Was she is getting stronger and Roxas is getting weaker, her "borrowing" too much, is she borrowing power from Ven or Sora?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Question about Xion. Was she is getting stronger and Roxas is getting weaker, her "borrowing" too much, is she borrowing power from Ven or Sora?

"Yes" is the best answer I can give you. She had Sora's Memories, and also enough Memories of Ven's to let Xigbar see her as Ven.
I personally think that she took all the "Sora" Roxas had to offer and then began taking the "Ven", which resulted in Roxas becoming weaker and weaker.

Lindaxe

I always thought that was due to Xion's dieing, but if her keyblade was fake, then that makes more sense. So if Roxas has Ven's heart then wouldn't that make him not a nobody? Which I guess would account for his being able to retain his sense of self even after going back into sora... hmm.

Lindaxe

So how would this affect Ven? When he comes to, he'd have his heart split between two different people he's lived as, both himself and Roxas. Because they are both technically Ven, right? Roxas was born looking like Ven, with Ven's heart, so wouldn't that just make him an extension of Ven himself?

Gram

Banned
Awards
no nomura has confirmed roxas and ventus are different people each with their own personalities and minds.
roxas is still soras nobody as well its just vens presence within sora (and later roxas) affected his appearnce, him having emotions and it also gave him ventus's keyblade which is what allows roxas (and sora) to duel weild.
when roxas duel weilds its sora and ventus's keyblades he's using.

Lindaxe

Then how is Roxas dual wielding when he fights Sora for that small scene in TWtNW in KH2? Cause technically he'd be wielding Sora's keyblade and Ven's keyblade, but that's impossible because Sora is wielding his own keyblade.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Then how is Roxas dual wielding when he fights Sora for that small scene in TWtNW in KH2? Cause technically he'd be wielding Sora's keyblade and Ven's keyblade, but that's impossible because Sora is wielding his own keyblade.

nomura gets by that by saying they weild the same keyblade cause technically sora's in 2 places at once cause roxas is also sora therefore his power (the keybalde) is split between them.

Lindaxe

sneeeeakky Nomura. XD So in that scene, is Roxas really there in the physical realm, and gets absorbed into Sora when he is defeated? That part confused me. I thought Roxas had already been absorbed into Sora before he woke up

Stars

リク
nomura gets by that by saying they weild the same keyblade cause technically sora's in 2 places at once cause roxas is also sora therefore his power (the keybalde) is split between them.

I thought the fight take place in Sora's heart , so Roxas still remain his ability to dual weild lol

Gram

Banned
Awards
sneeeeakky Nomura. XD So in that scene, is Roxas really there in the physical realm, and gets absorbed into Sora when he is defeated? That part confused me. I thought Roxas had already been absorbed into Sora before he woke up
no roxas was absorbed when sora woke up in kh2, remember sora was unable to wake up without roxas. fusing with sora is what awoke him.
those times in TWTNW was one a dive into the heart similar to vanitas and ven's battle in bbs, the fight is within sora.
and the 2nd time near the end was....well i dont know wtf that was but he was transparent so he wasnt really physical.

thought the fight take place in Sora's heart , so Roxas still remain his ability to dual weild lol
it does take place in his heart/station.
roxas will always be able to duel weild unless ven's absence affects that.

Lindaxe

But Roxas is actually there, for a split second, in twtnw, then they are in within sora, isn't he? I seem to remember Sora being ambushed by Roxas, and then they are transported to inside Sora.

Gram

Banned
Awards
But Roxas is actually there, for a split second, in twtnw, then they are in within sora, isn't he? I seem to remember Sora being ambushed by Roxas, and then they are transported to inside Sora.

dont you remember? goofy and donald didnt see him.
all they saw was sora vanish and nobodies appear so no i wouldnt say he was physically there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back