• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xions hood on or off?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
yes pretty much, tho after awhile people seem to see the dark haired kairi as a sorta "default" look.
cause one secret report xemnas says "sometimes" she takes the appreance of the hero (sora) i his eyes, note he said sometimes.
and also we know that at first axel seen namine and i think someone said some where on here that riku saw sora at first.
and then theres one point in the gray room where if you talk to xigbar on the couch he says xion has the "face of an angel" i highly doubt he saw ven when he said that.
so i take that as meaning she doesnt always have a varying appearance.

Gram

Banned
Awards
its say to say sora has memories of riku XD

what do you mean with the question tho? no i dont think xion was ever seen by anybody as riku but riku saw xion as sora.
tho there was the one scene were she experiences rikus's memories of CO which is odd. (the scene on DI where she changes from roxas to riku to sora)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
its say to say sora has memories of riku XD

what do you mean with the question tho? no i dont think xion was ever seen by anybody as riku but riku saw xion as sora.
tho there was the one scene were she experiences rikus's memories of CO which is odd. (the scene on DI where she changes from roxas to riku to sora)

Yeah, I think she's referring to the Snarl of Memories. Iirc, at some point, Xion began absorbing Riku's memories as well.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I think she's referring to the Snarl of Memories. Iirc, at some point, Xion began absorbing Riku's memories as well.
that scene and everyone after still confuses me -_-

jonXjon

I was WTF and left it at that. I don't get why most things happen until I have beaten the game, and came here.

Edit: I bumped, sort of, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back