• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory!! POSSIBLE TRUTH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightChaser37

NOTE: THIS is my first thread and try not to flame k? thx

Ok. Before going on to Xion, I'm gonna state Namine in here. I don't think Nomura DIRECTLY stated Namine is Kairi's Nobody but he DID say she was her shadow. So during the time of Hollow Bastion when Sora released his captive hearts with the Dark Keyblade, it created two nobodies- Xion and Roxas. The reason why it created XION is because of the darkness infused in Sora's heart along with Kairi's pure heart, thus creating a Nobody and a heartless could not be created due to Kairi's POH role.

And another thing to reinforce XION IS KAIRI'S NOBODY theory. How come Kairi didn't IMMEDIATELY remember Sora during the beginning of KH II? Kairi was the 1st person in Sora's heart (besides Riku). So, Xion HAD to be some interference. The evidence from the TGS '08 trailer explains Namine saying, "The process has completely halted." And it was during the time Xion was in the Organization. Xion disappeared later. And during Sora's 'regaining memories' process, it might've skipped a little knot, thus causing Kairi to ONLY REMEMBER A DOT about Sora.

I know there's probably a few loopholes in my theory. But do plz try to explain them. THX AND I STANDBY MY THEORY. Thanx u.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Kairi didn't IMMEDIATELY remember Sora during the beginning of KH2 because Sora forgot about her, and just like how Sora slowly regained his memories of her, she slowly regained her memories of Sora.

And Namine IS Kairi's Nobody, it was stated several times in KH2.

TwilightChaser37

I just played KH 2 recently just a day ago and finished it and i didn't hear anything about Namine being her nobody. And also, i know Namine said "it would take time to regain your memories" but Riku and Kairi we're the ones first in Sora's heart and he should've remembered them first and they remembered him as well first too

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I just played KH 2 recently just a day ago and finished it and i didn't hear anything about Namine being her nobody.

Then you didn't read the Secret Ansem Reports, because it's stated in Secret Ansem Reports 9 and 10.

And also, i know Namine said "it would take time to regain your memories" but Riku and Kairi we're the ones first in Sora's heart and he should've remembered them first and they remembered him as well first too

He remembered Kairi's name, but he didn't regain all of his memories of her in a snap.
Sora never forgot Riku.

Last edited:

TwilightChaser37

I'll check it but I can't right now. Anyways, aside from the topic, how do u change ur title? i.e. Yours says you're "You wanna be Aqua's man-b**ch. and i'm a heartless? how do i change it?

KyraeThePaladin

Website
www.TheSwordandShield.Webs.com

Ok. Before going on to Xion, I'm gonna state Namine in here. I don't think Nomura DIRECTLY stated Namine is Kairi's Nobody but he DID say she was her shadow. So during the time of Hollow Bastion when Sora released his captive hearts with the Dark Keyblade, it created two nobodies- Xion and Roxas. The reason why it created XION is because of the darkness infused in Sora's heart along with Kairi's pure heart, thus creating a Nobody and a heartless could not be created due to Kairi's POH role.

And another thing to reinforce XION IS KAIRI'S NOBODY theory. How come Kairi didn't IMMEDIATELY remember Sora during the beginning of KH II? Kairi was the 1st person in Sora's heart (besides Riku). So, Xion HAD to be some interference. The evidence from the TGS '08 trailer explains Namine saying, "The process has completely halted." And it was during the time Xion was in the Organization. Xion disappeared later. And during Sora's 'regaining memories' process, it might've skipped a little knot, thus causing Kairi to ONLY REMEMBER A DOT about Sora.

I know there's probably a few loopholes in my theory. But do plz try to explain them. THX AND I STANDBY MY THEORY. Thanx u.
I smell rep coming Your way:thumbup:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I dont really understand it all. If your theory is right, then how was Namine created?

Ren

adios motherfucker
I dont really understand it all. If your theory is right, then how was Namine created?

This has nothing to do with the creation of Namine...Unless you mean, "Why wasn't Namine created in this way?"

In that case, Namine is a special nobody. Makes sense that Xion's case would be circumstantial.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
No, they said that Xion was created when Sora stabbed himself. But then how was Namine created?

Phalinx

I don't think Nomura DIRECTLY stated Namine is Kairi's Nobody

You're right. NOMURA didn't say it; DiZ did.

but he DID say she was her shadow. So during the time of Hollow Bastion when Sora released his captive hearts with the Dark Keyblade, it created two nobodies- Xion and Roxas. The reason why it created XION is because of the darkness infused in Sora's heart along with Kairi's pure heart, thus creating a Nobody and a heartless could not be created due to Kairi's POH role.

wat

How come Kairi didn't IMMEDIATELY remember Sora during the beginning of KH II?

It was stated several times in CoM and KHII that Namine has the power to manipulate Sora's memories and, in effect, everyone connected with him. Kairi was connected to him, and she forgot him as everyone else did when Namine messed with his memories. She(Kairi) wouldn't remember him any sooner than anyone else would. Also if you recall, Yuffie says "a little while back, we all just suddenly remembered you," implying they all remembered him at the same time.

Kairi was the 1st person in Sora's heart (besides Riku). So, Xion HAD to be some interference.

Okay, where exactly is the logic to that statement? If anything she would be the last to remember him, because of the plethora of memories she had associated with him.

Ren

adios motherfucker
No, they said that Xion was created when Sora stabbed himself. But then how was Namine created?

Oops. Missed that part of the theory. Sorry about that.

In the same way.
According to the theory, they would have to have been created at the same time. Whether or not that still stands is doubtful because T-M pointed out that Namine was Kairi's nobody, which the OP wasn't clear on before.
Or the theory is wrong.

black_hood_demon

i just wanna say that kairi wouldn't be the first in his heart because he met her last... remember that kairi "moved" from hollow bastion to destiny islands... if we're going by memories here, becasue of namine, it would completely logical to believe that kairi would be the last one to remember. futhermore in CoM namine replaced sora's memories of kairi with memories of herself(namine) so of course he would remember kairi last because the memory of her was most skewed...

A

Audo

Even if Nomura himself, hasn't directly stated that Nami is Kairi's Nobody (which i'm sure he has) he has, however, directly stated that she was created when Sora stabbed himself in HB. So, case closed.

He does it's in Another Report:

IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti-Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a Keyblade, Kairi’s memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas’ and Naminé’s differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and the others, their parents and friends, and what about school?

Concerning Sora’s Anti-Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a Heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora’s Nobody, it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the Heartless. Riku’s Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up aproaching too close to Darkness. There should be a hint about Riku being a chosen wielder hidden discretely somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it. As for Kairi’s memories, there’s nothing particularly special about them. If I personally recalled memories from before I was 5, I think I wouldn’t remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.

As there is already a detailed explanation of Roxas and Naminé being special Nobodies in this volume, please read the specific details there. I’ll summarize it so it’s easy to understand. Essentially when a strong-hearted person has their heart stolen, they change into a Heartless, and on rare occasions thier body changes into a Nobody. But in the case for these two, for Kairi’s heart to be hidden within Sora, it took a special shape. Moreover, when Sora himself was changed into a Heartless he was purified by Kairi. In order for Sora to be revived without following the essential course, the special way Roxas and Naminé were born from these types, special Nobodies ended up being left behind. Still, I get the feeling from the story so far that Xemnas might also be a special Nobody.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Namine isn't technically a nobody.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah, a special kind of special. So special, that she's not even a nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back