• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory!! POSSIBLE TRUTH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

lol. I was saying that she was a Nobody.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Ta.

TwilightChaser37

since when was it confirmed that Xion's appeareance and Sora's halting were at the same time?
have u seen the trailer? the TGS '08 that EVERYONE has practically seen. It was posted on the KHInsider Website not too long ago (NOTE: Not the Special Trailer, the TGS '08 one).

During the trailer, it shows Namine telling Diz that the memory process stopped. And it was showing how Xion was being afflicted by Sora's regaining of memories. Just like it afflicted Roxas in KH II.

X

xion14th

If she has a connection with Aqua, that means Aqua is a heartless? o_o
But she has a connection with Kairi too. But what about Naminé?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If she has a connection with Aqua, that means Aqua is a heartless? o_o
But she has a connection with Kairi too. But what about Naminé?

Aqua's not a heartless. Heartless are not around during BBS.

hiddenblade

Heres my theory I think as immpossable as it sounds that kairi has two nobodies think about it there were two hearts in soras body which means that 3 nobodies might have been created at the same time dosent make sense think about it the seven princesses of heart have the ability to open the final keyhole in kh1 in hallow bastion/Radiant Gardens but only a keyblade bearer can seal it.Know my theory is that wal only two hearts resided in Soras bodie 3 nobodies were created because a small portion of sora and kairi hearts meardged togather to create Xion and then Namine and Roxas were created and the resons the small parts of s and k meredged is because of the relationship between the poh's and keyblade bearer so in a way it is possiable for 3 nobodies to have been created when he freed his and kairis heart with the keyblade made from the other princesses which is another way Xion could have been created with a small part of the each of the princesses it could make a whole heart but since she was a nobodie she could not have a heart so maybe it went some were else but it gave her a form.

U

Ultima_Weapon+

Well... The theory is good, i'm not kidding, but here goes my theory about it:
Namine is kinda Kairi's nobody but because Kairi is a POH, Namine is a special nobody the first thing to notice is her name, it hasn't the "X" and the reordering it's just another name and Xion bears a keyblade, Kairi only uses her keyblade in KHII, so my supposition is that when the two hearts became one and when sora "killed" himself the hearts separated and Xion born from the mixed hearts and Namine from Kairi's heart and Roxas born from Sora's heart (of course, Roxas origin was confirmed a long time ago)...
If there's any loophole, say it, it's just a fanboy's speculation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back