• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion story mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_shoe2000

Does anyone here think that after you beat Roxas story mode, there would be Xion story mode just like in CoM(Sora then Riku)? because the vid where there are some battles with Xion would be boring if youre not even the one bringing her(Im talking about the vs Riku and vs Axel) and I think Square's not that dumb o make scenes which you would not be even playing or just plain boring.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Does anyone here think that after you beat Roxas story mode, there would be Xion story mode just like in CoM(Sora then Riku)? because the vid where there are some battles with Xion would be boring if youre not even the one bringing her(Im talking about the vs Riku and vs Axel) and I think Square's not that dumb o make scenes which you would not be even playing or just plain boring.

Let's not forget that the Soroxas battle was just a cutscene until Final Mix. Square is totally capable of that.

Normally I'd say no, doubt it, but considering what a prominent figure Xion has been in the trailers (and appearing in so many scenes where Roxas is not present), I'd say it's a possibility. Though she is stealing the damn SPOTLIGHT--the game is supposed to focus on ROXAS.

Speaking of stupid fight scenes that should be playable, RIKU V. ROXAS IN 358/2 DAYS PLZ.

A

Azrael

She just might.

358/2 Days does not focus on Roxas but the entire Organization III as a whole

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Let's not forget that the Soroxas battle was just a cutscene until Final Mix. Square is totally capable of that.

Normally I'd say no, doubt it, but considering what a prominent figure Xion has been in the trailers (and appearing in so many scenes where Roxas is not present), I'd say it's a possibility. Though she is stealing the damn SPOTLIGHT--the game is supposed to focus on ROXAS.

Speaking of stupid fight scenes that should be playable, RIKU V. ROXAS IN 358/2 DAYS PLZ.

draws a good point .. but i agree whole-heartedly with yah axie

Lexeon

It's possible...or they might just incorporate her gameplay into Roxas' gameplay. It's also possible that we won't play as Xion through the story at all...there are many possibilities at this point.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I would hope so. Maybe, GBA did it I would noyt be suprised if they do it on DS too.

Axie

What they should do is add a Xion , and co(other than roxas) story mode

YUS. A while back my brother was saying they should have a game where you can play through each Organization member's story, from Nobodyhood onward--or even before that. Though that would get repetitive around the original six.

I would really love to play through as Axel. *__* And, if they're not planning on having him show up in the third one, they could give us some sort of a teaser epilogue where he wakes up as a Somebody. (Assuming that's what happened--I think a theory going around is that, with Nobody and Heartless dead, there's a chance the original person will come back.)

Crossblade

your reality will never survive but your fantasy is forever FOREVER FANTASY
p.s. reality is the curese of humanity

Axie

im only eleven and i already know a lot about the earth like that you have some connection to sex ( not an educated guess)

>_< Crud. Wouldn't've said anything if I'd known that, sorry. Anyway, fantasies change like the seasons. Nothing permanent about them.

But to sorta get back on topic, assuming all the Organization members (including Xion) are playable in multiplayer, Nomura may end up using that to his advantage in the game itself, especially considering there are so many scenes where Roxas isn't around (Xion and Axel at mansion, Xion and Riku at Beast's Castle, Saix and Axel at TWTNW, Xion and Namine at mansion, etc.). It would be weird, but it's possible we might switch over to Xion or even Axel for a scene or two, depending on how the gameplay's going at the time.

On another note, I'm really hoping the multiplayer is accessible even if you don't have someone to play with, because my area completely fails at producing KH-lovers.

Crossblade

thats probally correct
ps if u tell someone ur dreams they stay in that persons memory in a way gotta go

Number XVI

I hope we get to play as Xion, because she's just as important as Roxas. Not more important, but equal. That'd be cool if you finished playing as Roxas, then started again as Xion. :thumbsup:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Personally, I'd much rather they gave us a Riku scenario if they give us another playable scenario. Xion is a main part in both Roxas's and Riku's story, and they gave us enough material in the trailer that would be all but impossible to show in a logical way not only in Roxas's scenario but in a Xion scenario too.

Xion and Riku on DI. Why should Roxas know? He shouldn't. Riku or Xion scenario possibility.

Riku vs Xion? Riku is supposed to win, thus giving it merit as having Xion be a boss battle for him.

And of course the scene between Riku and Mickey in the forest in Twilight Town. If it's playable and not say in the opening sequence, neither Xion nor Roxas seem likely to even be around for the most part.

Xion's story is important, but because it is important you won't get to play as her, I think. That's because her importance is in how she affects Roxas and Riku, not in her getting through her own story. Sort of like how Riku was in KH1 - Riku had his own story and he went by it, but for the most part you didn't even need to see it, only how it affected Sora, being the main protagonist.
Not ruling out a Xion scenario, I just think that a Riku one is more likely, especially since Riku's story is one of the four stories Nomura said he wanted to tell, being -
Roxas's time in the Org (Days, obvious scenario),
The time of the King's Absence (Coded, a bit of Days)
Xehanort's lost Memories (BBS),
And Riku's time away (Coded, and hopefully Days).

I doubt Riku'd get his own game anytime soon, so him being a playable scenario is likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back