• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion=Sora's Memories of Namine. And more.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I kinda like this and I kinda don't like this.
The SoNami part in me obviously likes this.
The part of me that wants Xion to be unrelated to both Namine and Kairi doesn't.
Also, Aqua in the Secret Ending for the FM+ looks a lot like Kairi too, but that never seemed to have bothered anyone before. I blame mostly game graphics on this one.
We'll have to wait and see, but nice theory. I'd much prefer Xion to be Namine-related than Kairi-related, and this makes me ponder more Sora remembering Namine and talking to Riku about not having thanked her.
I'd like to think she's more important than that though and that we'll get to yes see her as herself, as even Namine outlived CoM and debateably - KH2.

On a side note, I can't help but, well, feel Watanabe and his SoNami in this, should this be true :\ (or is that just the Watanabe in you, lol)
Namine in CoM wanted not a Heart, but to exist inside one; to be remembered. Xion would be taking that quite literally as Sora's Heart "physically" gave her "existence".
Which now makes me think back to Nomura saying Namine's existence was made possible by Sora.
This isn't helping my migraine at all.

R-K you are wrong about the title... It's pronnounced 3-5-8 over 2 days...
And he also said in an interveiw that he added days because the game progresses in days...
So the numbers don't have anything to do with the days...

...wtf? A much more logical reason would be that they didn't write the 'three hundred fifty eight" was that
1) It's already a long name
2) They're Japanese.
That leaves the issue of how it's written, making for a whole number with the digits grouped together oO
When you put a number next to the word 'Days', I don't see too many possible logical connections save for the obvious one

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Maybe whenever Namine manipulates someones memories and changes them back, the fake memories have to go somewhere. Like maybe............I lost it. But on another note why is it that the "Thank Namine" note was left in Jiminy's journal while everything else was erased? You'd think that that would be gone also.

Awards
It doesn't mean it is either =/
My point being that it could be.

I didn't say she was, I said it was possible.
It's possible only because it hasn't been disproved. However, it can be assumed that she was not there because it's coming from a known source. We know the story, and therefore we cannot pose further suggestions. If we only knew the title of the story and some of its content without having read it, on the other hand, then it would be reasonable to say that she could be there.

Well, given Axel's seemingly sceptisism already, I wouldn't find it that hard to believe. Though of course, who's to say it had been months? I know in SiT it says Axel had been at CO for a few months, but it doesn't prove that CoM itself took place over a few months. As we see in KH2:FM+, the Organization was working on getting CO ready before Marluxia, Larxene and Roxas were even in the Organization. Roxas could have been referring that Axel had been there for a few months, which included before Roxas was a member of the Organization. I'm just saying the time isn't exactly concrete.

It had been a few months since Axel had been called to a place called Castle Oblivion on a mission. A handful of other members of the Organization, headed by Marluxia, had also gone there.
I think it would be odd if they just allowed Marluxia to be the leader of CO right after they had brought him into the Organization if Axel was already there.

And Roxas is seen with all of the other Organization members. Axel couldn't have been there for the few months before Roxas was in the Organization.

If it took Nami a long time to fix Sora's memories, and you say you believe that Xemnas was trying to revive Aqua or something like that, and it was taking a while, why would the RoA take a short period of time? Xemnas had the RoS for over ten years by KH2, assumingly talking to the armor the entire time, so why would after 10 years she is still a heap of metal on the floor, but the RoA would take less than a year to somehow generate a being?
Because, I don't know, the Room of Awakening is more efficient since it wasn't made by Xemnas?
Let's try not to have Hasty Generalization here.

Actually, 3-5-8 days over 2.

I kinda like this and I kinda don't like this.
The SoNami part in me obviously likes this.
The part of me that wants Xion to be unrelated to both Namine and Kairi doesn't.
Also, Aqua in the Secret Ending for the FM+ looks a lot like Kairi too, but that never seemed to have bothered anyone before. I blame mostly game graphics on this one.
We'll have to wait and see, but nice theory. I'd much prefer Xion to be Namine-related than Kairi-related, and this makes me ponder more Sora remembering Namine and talking to Riku about not having thanked her.
I'd like to think she's more important than that though and that we'll get to yes see her as herself, as even Namine outlived CoM and debateably - KH2.

On a side note, I can't help but, well, feel Watanabe and his SoNami in this, should this be true :\ (or is that just the Watanabe in you, lol)
Namine in CoM wanted not a Heart, but to exist inside one; to be remembered. Xion would be taking that quite literally as Sora's Heart "physically" gave her "existence".
Which now makes me think back to Nomura saying Namine's existence was made possible by Sora.
This isn't helping my migraine at all.

Don't worry, I'm all for SoNami.
I think that regardless of whether or not this theory is right, though, Xion is probably connected to Kairi/Namine. He has already said that her voice is a hint (sounds like Kairi) and has practically confirmed that Riku was surprised because her face is familiar.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Don't worry, I'm all for SoNami.

<3

I think that regardless of whether or not this theory is right, though, Xion is probably connected to Kairi/Namine. He has already said that her voice is a hint (sounds like Kairi) and has practically confirmed that Riku was surprised because her face is familiar.

I know. I'm still in denial. Though her being more related to Namine herself than to Kairi makes me happy.
A Nami-Aqua relation combo. *vibrates* =v=
It also sits nicely with what the new scans revealed, that the 'why are you wearing the Organization coat?' is directed at Xion.
Riku was asking Namine that, yet on a closer look saw the 'Aqua' in her and was thus surprised.

EDIT: Hum. Just realized something.
What if the reason Everyone's Memories of Sora suddenly went kaput because Xion was gone? So any and all Memories related to her were broken too? Or the shock of her disappearing scattered everything away? Or just... Namine did to Sora what she did to Repliku and then Xion was gone because Namine forced her... gone D: it goes nicely with Watanabe's past experience of abusing Repliku, both mind-wiping him and killing him. Xion's the rerun.
Kinda goes against your meaning for the game's name... D: then again... it goes with the whole "in 15- days, I'll disappear"
Was it confirmed to be Roxas? Wasn't it a written thing? Thus - no voice, no proved relation to anyone?

Also, the 'wanted to meet you'. D: to see the Namine that exists inside someone's Heart.

I donno. The more I think about it, the more 'Watanabe' this theory screams at me.

This also goes well with my theory that he doesn't want to write Kairi

Last edited:
Awards
luv

I know. I'm still in denial. Though her being more related to Namine herself than to Kairi makes me happy.
A Nami-Aqua relation combo. *vibrates* =v=
It also sits nicely with what the new scans revealed, that the 'why are you wearing the Organization coat?' is directed at Xion.
Riku was asking Namine that, yet on a closer look saw the 'Aqua' in her and was thus surprised.
You know, the weird thing about that...

Riku: "Who are you? Why do you wield the keyblade?"
Riku: "Regardless, you can't defeat me with a fake."
Xion: "As for you, why do you dress like the Organization?"
Riku: "Maybe I'm the one who doesn't exist."

The report said that Xion said that to Riku. But, you're right, the new scans make it sound like Riku said that to Xion...

EDIT: Hum. Just realized something.
What if the reason Everyone's Memories of Sora suddenly went kaput because Xion was gone? So any and all Memories related to her were broken too? Or the shock of her disappearing scattered everything away? Or just... Namine did to Sora what she did to Repliku and then Xion was gone because Namine forced her... gone D: it goes nicely with Watanabe's past experience of abusing Repliku, both mind-wiping him and killing him. Xion's the rerun.
Kinda goes against your meaning for the game's name... D: then again... it goes with the whole "in 15- days, I'll disappear"
Was it confirmed to be Roxas? Wasn't it a written thing? Thus - no voice, no proved relation to anyone?

Also, the 'wanted to meet you'. D: to see the Namine that exists inside someone's Heart.

I donno. The more I think about it, the more 'Watanabe' this theory screams at me.
Actually, it has been reported that you hear Roxas's voice saying the "I will disappear" comment.

It definitely wouldn't surprise me if Xion drew a parallel to Repliku, though.

This also goes well with my theory that he doesn't want to write Kairi
xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Rabu rabu <3

You know, the weird thing about that...

The report said that Xion said that to Riku. But, you're right, the new scans make it sound like Riku said that to Xion...

I know. That's why I'm so confused about this ever since the scans were released. :\
Both make too much sense though. Xion asking Riku since he's not a member of the Org and then he throws in that grim remark about not existing, or Riku recognizing Xion as whomever and asking her that.
Bleh.

Actually, it has been reported that you hear Roxas's voice saying the "I will disappear" comment.

Well, that was a nice thought I had for a moment xD
Though now I have to wonder.
Do we know how much time Roxas spent in the Digital TLTW?

It definitely wouldn't surprise me if Xion drew a parallel to Repliku, though.

Same here. That makes it even more likely for her to be related to Namine, seeing how Watanabe likes to abuse the girl :\ (some of us can only show our love in that manner <3)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It didn't make sense until after the picture, but I totally got it. IT makes sense now. Well thought out GA. Nice.

Awards
Do we know how much time Roxas spent in the Digital TLTW?
You know, kinda a good question. I always figured it was just those six days (since you do, after all, start out on "The First Day," which implies it is his first day there). But still...

Same here. That makes it even more likely for her to be related to Namine, seeing how Watanabe likes to abuse the girl :\ (some of us can only show our love in that manner <3)
It's a fetish, no doubt.

It didn't make sense until after the picture, but I totally got it. IT makes sense now. Well thought out GA. Nice.

lol. Well I hope it makes sense other than the picture. Because, looking at Larxene's lips, they do seem similar as well.

Still, just looking at the facial structure. It's almost enough to say that they look the exact same as far as lips, nose, and chin go.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, I understood it. It took me to the picture to completely zone in on what you were saying. MY mind is rather a mess now. I'm focusing on too many things.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know, kinda a good question. I always figured it was just those six days (since you do, after all, start out on "The First Day," which implies it is his first day there). But still...

Who knows? It might've taken a while for him to take 'root' there D: also, if we say Namine was the reason he forgot everything, she might've just been stalling in rewriting them, possibly wanting to see if there wasn't a way around it or something.

It's a fetish, no doubt.

No doubt.

lol. Well I hope it makes sense other than the picture. Because, looking at Larxene's lips, they do seem similar as well.

Still, just looking at the facial structure. It's almost enough to say that they look the exact same as far as lips, nose, and chin go.

Game graphics v.v
Though I forgive you since you backed the theory up with lots of other things.
And Watanabe-ness.

Twinky Cloud

And he also said in an interveiw that he added days because the game progresses in days...

Wait, if he game progresses in days, what's the point if the "over 2".

But I still like the theory:thumbsup::thumbup:

A

Audo

KenowaX you are so wrong about the title.... it's pronounced 3-5-8 days over 2.
Says Nomura.
Says S-E.
Says Everyone.

I think it would be odd if they just allowed Marluxia to be the leader of CO right after they had brought him into the Organization if Axel was already there.

And Roxas is seen with all of the other Organization members. Axel couldn't have been there for the few months before Roxas was in the Organization.
There isn't anything saying that they HAD to be there and only there for the full 'few months' does it?
I think the fact that Saix is seen telling Axel that there is a traitor amongst the members at Castle Oblivion proves that they could have gone back and forth between the CO and TWTNW, and that Axel is seen telling Roxas to also go to Castle Oblivion. I don't see why Axel couldn't have already had been at CO for a while before Roxas joined, becuase i think it isn't that far-reaching to think they would go between the two places during that time.

Because, I don't know, the Room of Awakening is more efficient since it wasn't made by Xemnas?.
*facepalms*

Awards
KenowaX you are so wrong about the title.... it's pronounced 3-5-8 days over 2.
Says Nomura.
Says S-E.
Says Everyone.
Said me already.

There isn't anything saying that they HAD to be there and only there for the full 'few months' does it?
I think the fact that Saix is seen telling Axel that there is a traitor amongst the members at Castle Oblivion proves that they could have gone back and forth between the CO and TWTNW, and that Axel is seen telling Roxas to also go to Castle Oblivion. I don't see why Axel couldn't have already had been at CO for a while before Roxas joined, becuase i think it isn't that far-reaching to think they would go between the two places during that time.
lulz. What, are you just trying to argue for the sake of arguing now?:

Some things point to Xion entering the Organization before CoM. I'm talking about in the scene where Xemnas introduces Xion, he refers to the members of the Organization as "Ladies and Gentlemen". Larxene being the only female member at the time (before Xion was officially let in right there) would imply that the scene happened before her death in CoM, and possibly, even before CoM itself (depending on how long CoM really took place).

You're going back on your own words. Saying that "Ladies and Gentlemen" implies that this was before CoM because Larxene is at CO. And now you're talking about them having the ability to leave CO, in which case, it's implying nothing, even if it isn't a figure of speech (and I still think it is).

*facepalms*
Look, if you don't like the theory, there's no use for "facepalming" when you can just ignore the thread. Because, unless there's some sort of proof otherwise, I don't see anything that needs such an inappropriate reaction.

A

Audo

Said me already.
OMIGEEZ Grace! That comment was addressed to me and not you *fumes fumes* [/poking fun at a certain member]
Yeah, i know you said so.

lulz. What, are you just trying to argue for the sake of arguing now?:
You're going back on your own words. Saying that "Ladies and Gentlemen" implies that this was before CoM because Larxene is at CO. And now you're talking about them having the ability to leave CO, in which case, it's implying nothing, even if it isn't a figure of speech (and I still think it is).
I'd explain my reasoning, but I know what you would say in response so I shall simply save myself the trouble.

Look, if you don't like the theory, there's no use for "facepalming" when you can just ignore the thread. Because, unless there's some sort of proof otherwise, I don't see anything that needs such an inappropriate reaction.
I was more facepalming at your comment than the theory itself.

Awards
OMIGEEZ Grace! That comment was addressed to me and not you *fumes fumes* [/poking fun at a certain member]
Yeah, i know you said so.
I was just trying to save you the trouble. :[

I'd explain my reasoning, but I know what you would say in response so I shall simply save myself the trouble.

Ok.

A

Audo

I was just trying to save you the trouble. :[
xD. No trouble needing to be saved ;)

xDDDDDDD. I like that image. *saves*

Anyways, I honestly don't hate the theory or anything like that, I just don't like any Xion = Memories at this point.
I mean, we haven't seen anything that can really say that memories could make a fully corporeal being that has a mind of it's own and can think and act.

Wait... how could she even live without a soul? o.o
I mean, without a heart, body or soul, she really would have no true existence at all - even less than Nobodies =/

Awards
Wait... how could she even live without a soul? o.o
I mean, without a heart, body or soul, she really would have no true existence at all - even less than Nobodies =/

Like Sora's memories in CO? I'unno

I suppose that would mean her scent is non-existent, meaning she could fool the Organization.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You have some exellent points with this theory, Grace, but you're going to need a few more to persuade me.
How do you know that the Room of Awakening has the same proporties as the Room of Sleep?

I mean, we haven't seen anything that can really say that memories could make a fully corporeal being that has a mind of it's own and can think and act.

Do you forget the memories evoked by the White Rooms of Castle Oblivion? Those seemed pretty corporeal and self-thinking to me.

A

Audo

Like Sora's memories in CO? I'unno
Yeah but Sora's memories in CO were made possible by CO's properties.
I can't see that same property being used for Xion's existence since it was "the white walls" that let CO do its thing. =/

Do you forget the memories evoked by the White Rooms of Castle Oblivion? Those seemed pretty corporeal and self-thinking to me.
Of course not, but even I question some of that after reading SufferingAngel's essay that had some focus on it. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back