• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion=Sora's Memories of Namine. And more.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Stay on topic guys. And the topic is Xion supposedly being made from memories.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nobody, but Nobodies can join the Organization, okay!

It's possibly if Xemnas was to allow it.
Also, if we say Xion was made up of Memories of Namine - a Nobody - we can remotely grasp the possibility. (I don't even care what he went on about, I'm paying attention to the smarter people)
Then we have the issue of Roxas possibly having a Heart of his own which kind of kills what you said.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Pretty nice, GA.

Half of me believes it, and half of me doesn't want to believe it. Either way, this theory was done very well. ;D

Awards
I never thought I'd ever find credibility in a Xion=Memories theory. Ever.

Neither did I. In fact, I thought they were stupid. But this time my thoughts led me to that conclusion and I was like, "Hawt damn, this CAN work..."

R-K it's going to be alright. Xion is not made of memories, she can't be, they aren't able to take a corporeal form, or they shouldn't anyway.

lol wut? Did you ignore R-K and my discussion about that? Memories of Sora manifested in CO.

Those memories could be touched, could be perceived. They had physical form, ie corporeality.

It's possibly if Xemnas was to allow it.
Also, if we say Xion was made up of Memories of Namine - a Nobody - we can remotely grasp the possibility. (I don't even care what he went on about, I'm paying attention to the smarter people)
Then we have the issue of Roxas possibly having a Heart of his own which kind of kills what you said.

I agree. Plus, there's Aerith's comment which suggests that memories have a somewhat non-existent nature:

If that's true, then this town is just a figment of your mind... and so are we. But I'm not really me. I don't remember the things I should. I sense things I shouldn't. Sora, beware your memories. In the journey to come, you'll face many illusions. Sometimes the shadows of your memories will deceive you, lead you astray. I'm just another illusion Sora, the truth is out of my reach.

It would almost be ironic. Namine "continues drawing in hopes of capturing that which she lacks: the memories of others, especially Sora."

And Xion would be a version of Namine comprised of Sora's memories.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

:wub:

Though I feel the need to bring up something RK mentioned earlier in the thread, something which might not contradict your theory (and actually kind of supports it) but I just felt like it had to be said.

You keep using the Memories that took form in Castle Oblivion as their own entities, but just like Aerith knew and felt things she shouldn't have, it's easy to see a lot of things were also said that didn't necesarilly came from them.
Looking at worlds such as Traverse Town (Aerith's warning at the end), Wonderland (the conclusions about the Queen), and then Halloween Town - it's not too farfetched to think that maybe, just maybe, Namine is trying to give Sora a clue that finding his "real Memories" wasn't too good for him - as stated in Halloween Town, those are to be feared.
I'm not going to go too much into how I see the other worlds, but those too can be perceived as downright interaction between Sora and Namine where Namine's using certain characters to speak for her (Specifically Monstro, with Pinnochio's guilt and will to escape as a result as opposed to Geppeto's content at the situation as long as he was with the one that mattered the most).
The question remains now whether Namine did so willingly, or her very connection to Sora was what dictated the events as they transpired, where the Memories took on her will even without her actually willing.
The second option I think sits nicely with this theory, where those Memories again took on a will of their own, being Namine's repressed one.

Awards
xD <3

Though I feel the need to bring up something RK mentioned earlier in the thread, something which might not contradict your theory (and actually kind of supports it) but I just felt like it had to be said.

You keep using the Memories that took form in Castle Oblivion as their own entities, but just like Aerith knew and felt things she shouldn't have, it's easy to see a lot of things were also said that didn't necesarilly came from them.
Looking at worlds such as Traverse Town (Aerith's warning at the end), Wonderland (the conclusions about the Queen), and then Halloween Town - it's not too farfetched to think that maybe, just maybe, Namine is trying to give Sora a clue that finding his "real Memories" wasn't too good for him - as stated in Halloween Town, those are to be feared.
I'm not going to go too much into how I see the other worlds, but those too can be perceived as downright interaction between Sora and Namine where Namine's using certain characters to speak for her (Specifically Monstro, with Pinnochio's guilt and will to escape as a result as opposed to Geppeto's content at the situation as long as he was with the one that mattered the most).
The question remains now whether Namine did so willingly, or her very connection to Sora was what dictated the events as they transpired, where the Memories took on her will even without her actually willing.
The second option I think sits nicely with this theory, where those Memories again took on a will of their own, being Namine's repressed one.
That.

OR.

The memories dialogue reflects Sora's own heart speaking to him since they are, after all, his memories (that's how I always envisioned it). For instance, Aerith's speech to him is Sora's own gut feeling, that inner something that's telling him something is wrong and that he needs to be cautious.

Cissy

Bronze Member
xD <3

That.

OR.

The memories dialogue reflects Sora's own heart speaking to him since they are, after all, his memories (that's how I always envisioned it). For instance, Aerith's speech to him is Sora's own gut feeling, that inner something that's telling him something is wrong and that he needs to be cautious.
Funny, 'cause he always seems to follow his gut instincts, yet he never picked up the clues in COM...

I like both of these explanations. SA's especially.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

He really sucks at listening to it, then xD
Also, that would make the worlds really indecisive, since the further up he goes the less and less "warnings" he gets, and the dialog really fleshes out, like in Neverland, where the roles are reversed and Wendy playing Namine is the one that wants to go back home with Peter - representing the dream - is mad at her for wanting to leave after he rescued her (which Sora does eventually).
I think it's a mixture of both but the more Sora ends up "Remembering" Namine, it falls more on her own shoulders to try and push him away.
Then we have Worlds like Never land and Hollow Bastion with Beast and Belle and Pooh's world that tell of continues remembering, promises for reunions and the likes.
It settles in with Namine at that time telling Sora the truth, so all she has left is to hope they won't really be torn apart.

God dammit I love that game *would've so handed in a report in literature based on links to youtube had she still been in school*

<3 it likes you too

Awards
Funny, 'cause he always seems to follow his gut instincts, yet he never picked up the clues in COM...

-shrugs- sometimes we ignore what our heart tells us.

He really sucks at listening to it, then xD
Also, that would make the worlds really indecisive, since the further up he goes the less and less "warnings" he gets, and the dialog really fleshes out, like in Neverland, where the roles are reversed and Wendy playing Namine is the one that wants to go back home with Peter - representing the dream - is mad at her for wanting to leave after he rescued her (which Sora does eventually).
I think it's a mixture of both but the more Sora ends up "Remembering" Namine, it falls more on her own shoulders to try and push him away.
Then we have Worlds like Never land and Hollow Bastion with Beast and Belle and Pooh's world that tell of continues remembering, promises for reunions and the likes.
It settles in with Namine at that time telling Sora the truth, so all she has left is to hope they won't really be torn apart.

Yeah, I know. xD

I totally agree with it eventually falling on Namine's shoulders. However, I see that gradually more "indecisive" action by the worlds as a reflection that, eventually, Sora listens less to his heart and more to the lies (wanting to believe them), so that, when the memories drown out the voice of his own heart that once acted through them, Namine has to intervene (on Destiny Islands). I mean, it can't all be Namine trying to reach out to Sora and give him a message. Otherwise she wouldn't be arguing with herself on DI (xD).

And, when they're talking about why they remember Sora, Aerith says:

I think Sora's heart is doing the remembering for us. We don't know you, Sora, but your heart is full of memories of us together. Those memories of us must resonate in our hearts, too. Maybe they tell us the things we otherwise couldn't know. [like what his heart is trying to tell him : D]

Xinjust

We have already witnessed powers sending themselves from "far away," as you put it. You question how the RoA could sustain its affects in "worlds far away from it." Well, take this for example. In Reverse/Rebirth, King Mickey was able to send a sort of hologram to Riku in order to speak with him. The King mentioned to Riku that he was far away, but he could "send" a little of his power to Riku's corrdinates. If the King could send his powers from a far away plain, I don't see why this special room could not.

Another example: When Roxas fell from the clock tower in Twilight Town, his heart was some how connected with Kairi's. Even though they were in completly different worlds from far away, the affects still remained upon each other.

One last example: In Kingdom Hearts 1, after you defeat Rikunort, the princess' say he seaped into the darkness of the keyhole. Before you return to Hollow Bastion, you have the chance to battle entity's from the great darkness of Hollow Bastion's keyhole; Kurt Zisa from Agrabah with the swords, or the Phantom that resides around Neverland's Clocktower. My point being, Hollow Bastion's keyhole's darkness affected those worlds, even though they were far away.

-In other words, powers originating from other worlds have affected worlds that were far away from it before. If we've seen it before, I don't see why the RoA can't affected worlds from far away as well.

-On a final note, all that's only if the RoA can even do that. Since we don't actually know what the RoA really is. But like GA said, it's only a theory.

Awards
We have already witnessed powers sending themselves from "far away," as you put it. You question how the RoA could sustain its affects in "worlds far away from it." Well, take this for example. In Reverse/Rebirth, King Mickey was able to send a sort of hologram to Riku in order to speak with him. The King mentioned to Riku that he was far away, but he could "send" a little of his power to Riku's corrdinates. If the King could send his powers from a far away plain, I don't see why this special room could not.

Another example: When Roxas fell from the clock tower in Twilight Town, his heart was some how connected with Kairi's. Even though they were in completly different worlds from far away, the affects still remained upon each other.

One last example: In Kingdom Hearts 1, after you defeat Rikunort, the princess' say he seaped into the darkness of the keyhole. Before you return to Hollow Bastion, you have the chance to battle entity's from the great darkness of Hollow Bastion's keyhole; Kurt Zisa from Agrabah with the swords, or the Phantom that resides around Neverland's Clocktower. My point being, Hollow Bastion's keyhole's darkness affected those worlds, even though they were far away.

-In other words, powers originating from other worlds have affected worlds that were far away from it before. If we've seen it before, I don't see why the RoA can't affected worlds from far away as well.

-On a final note, all that's only if the RoA can even do that. Since we don't actually know what the RoA really is. But like GA said, it's only a theory.
Well, all of those are not instances where the memories are transmitted, but, yes, it goes to show that a power can be sustained over a distance.

Xinjust

Well, all of those are not instances where the memories are transmitted, but, yes, it goes to show that a power can be sustained over a distance.

Yes. I realize that has nothing to do with memories. I was just proving that power can be sustained over a distance, like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back