• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion=Sora's Memories of Namine. And more.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Surprising coming from me, no? We've heard several theories about Xion being Sora's memories. This theory suggests that she is specifically, though not necessarily only, Sora's memories of Namine. Believe it or not, I had a line of thinking that lead me to this idea, and I'd like to take you through it. Follow Meeeeeeeeee.

358/2 Days. What is the 358 Days? Not Roxas's time during the Organization, I've proven that he spent well over a year with Organization XIII (if you need that concrete proof, just ask). So let's take a leap of faith. Instead of it being the time of Roxas, it is the time of Xion (and quite possibly the amount of time that she exists).

Let's say that Xion is in the Organization from the end of CoM until the day before KH2, in other words, 358 days.

So, I think to myself, what happened at the end of CoM that would make her show up? Or rather, what would make her exist. Naturally, the Room of Awakening comes to mind. It will definitely be alluded to in Days, and what better way to introduce it than through a connection to Xion?

So, at the end of CoM, Sora began to lose his false memories of his time with Namine. As the memories were rechained, the false ones implanted were released. I say that these false memories somehow are manifested into a corporeal form through the Room of Awakening (similar to how Xemnas could, according to another theory, gradually restore memory of Aqua in the Room of Sleep and restore her form over time, which is why he spoke to her armor).

Crazy, right? Maybe not.

Someone mentioned how Xion's lips are exactly like Namine's. While this was scoffed at-

xionnamine.jpg

As funny as it sounds, there is a clear cut resemblance. I'm not suggesting in the least the Xion is Namine. After all, she has been reported to have blue hair (however, she has also been proven to be much shorter than Aqua. Ask if you need proof). Rather, I'm saying that she has... aspects of her appearance similar to Namine.

Then there's, of course, the quotes:

Namine: "Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source.

Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?
Namine: "In his case, it is an important key if he's going to wake up."
Diz: "Namine, what do you foresee?"
Namine: "If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it."
Diz: "She...?"

Xion, as one of Sora's memories, is not just the false memories of Namine. She contains something more, some special memories of Sora that allow her to wield the KK, in a manner of speaking. Except, it's fake, as Riku has pointed out, because it is a manifestation of memory. One can imagine this as being similar to how Zexion could change into Sora and wield a "keyblade." The keyblade was not real because it was a memory. Anyway, to explain Namine's statements in the above quote, Sora's memories cannot return because one of them, manifested in Xion, is not returning. However, upon Xion connecting to Sora's memories and resuming his restoration process, she would eventually lose her existence. The memories that comprise her would return to Sora, leaving nothing left. Thus, her existence is from the end of CoM to the day before KH2, when the process is complete, 358 days.

With all of that in mind, I'd like to analyze the following:

---This time the trailer revealed the name and voice of the 14th member!

Nomura: The timing of revealing her voice to the public was a mistake. (Smiles) In fact, it was not intended to be released. It's because her voice becomes a hint. [Her voice has been reported to be similar to Kairi's, and since Kairi's is similar to Namine's, it can be said that her voice is similar to Namine's.]

---Riku has officially seen the face of Xion, did he recognize it?

Nomura: Seems so, doesn't it? [He saw the physical similarity between her and Namine.]

---Axel yells at Xion, "I'll bring you back no matter how many times it takes", but why does the word "you" refer to multiple people?

Nomura: That's still a secret as well. But Axel's determination here of "bring you back no matter how many times it takes" is connected to when he said he would bring Roxas back in Kingdom Hearts II. [The word "you." What if he means Xion AND Namine. We know that Xion has been leaving the Organization. And we also know that Namine left, and the Organization wants her back (in the KH2 Novel, Axel was going to return her to Xemnas but decided not to). So, in a manner of speaking, the "you" is multiple and singular (no, again, I'm not saying Namine and Xion are totally the same). It is Namine, and Xion, the memory of Namine.]

---The keyword "memory" also appears, but what in regards to this?

Nomura: The catch copy of this game is "I can't remember, something important". [That something is what Xion is comprised of.]

So, what do you guys think? I personally think that, surprisingly, this is in the right direction.

On a side note, it could be, as odd as this sounds, that Xion is a... fusion of the memories of Aqua in the Room of Sleep and Namine in the Room of Awakening. Totally weird, yes, but just popped into my mind. And, also, though I doubt this too, it could be that the "/2" in the title is actually in reference to the split between Namine and Xion.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
namine never joined org 13 but she was involved. also if xions hair was any shorter than aqua's then she would look like larxene. and we dont know for sure if it was black or dark blue. it was shown ina flash.

A

Audo

I don't like it.
Rawr.
I personally don't like any "Xion = Memories" theories at this point, but I like the idea of her being more connected to Naminé than to Kairi.

But some counterpoints:
-Nomura has stated very plainly that, while Xion is indeed a key character, the game is not for her - it's for Roxas. So, wouldn't making the title of the game exclusively about her defeat the purpose of it not being a game for her?

-Some things point to Xion entering the Organization before CoM. I'm talking about in the scene where Xemnas introduces Xion, he refers to the members of the Organization as "Ladies and Gentlemen". Larxene being the only female member at the time (before Xion was officially let in right there) would imply that the scene happened before her death in CoM, and possibly, even before CoM itself (depending on how long CoM really took place).

-Nami said that the memories that she would delink wouldn't leave his heart, but that they would just sink into the darkness of his heart.

I'll think of more, I'm sure, but other things need my attention ;)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
O..K..? Not sure how this pertains to the theory.

ya i know what u mean. many ppl do that. just saying so you could fix it. good theory but i cant see how namine is link to xion. wouldnt that mean she would also need to return to namine or kairi? also namine and kairi's lips look exactly the same. so how is xion the same?

Awards
I don't like it.
Rawr.
I personally don't like any "Xion = Memories" theories at this point, but I like the idea of her being more connected to Naminé than to Kairi.

But some counterpoints:
-Nomura has stated very plainly that, while Xion is indeed a key character, the game is not for her - it's for Roxas. So, wouldn't making the title of the game exclusively about her defeat the purpose of it not being a game for her?

-Some things point to Xion entering the Organization before CoM. I'm talking about in the scene where Xemnas introduces Xion, he refers to the members of the Organization as "Ladies and Gentlemen". Larxene being the only female member at the time (before Xion was officially let in right there) would imply that the scene happened before her death in CoM, and possibly, even before CoM itself (depending on how long CoM really took place).

-Nami said that the memories that she would delink wouldn't leave his heart, but that they would just sink into the darkness of his heart.

I'll think of more, I'm sure, but other things need my attention ;)

- Kingdom Hearts was not named Sora's Magical Adventures, regardless of it being about Sora. The name can focus on, you know, something important in the game.

- I've actually already talked about this. I still think he's just using the figure of speech.

- That's where the Room of Awakening comes in. But, mind showing me proof? Don't recall her ever saying that.

ya i know what u mean. many ppl do that. just saying so you could fix it. good theory but i cant see how namine is link to xion. wouldnt that mean she would also need to return to namine or kairi? also namine and kairi's lips look exactly the same. so how is xion the same?

Fix what?

A

Audo

- Kingdom Hearts was not named Sora's Magical Adventures, regardless of it being about Sora. The name can focus on, you know, something important in the game.
Regardless, saying that she isn't as important as the lead character and then making the title of the game all about her would be contradictory.

- I've actually already talked about this. I still think he's just using the figure of speech.
Even so, referring to a room of only guys as "Ladies and Gentlemen" seems like something other than a figure of speech to me. It seems more like a hint.

- That's where the Room of Awakening comes in. But, mind showing me proof? Don't recall her ever saying that.
CoM said:
Sora: I won't. Even if you take apart the chain of memories in my heart, the
links will stay there. This memory will always be inside me somewhere.

Naminé: I guess you're right. Let's promise, then.

Sora: I'll see you again, Naminé.

They shake hands and Sora jumps in contraption.

Naminé: Sora... The loose links will sink into the darkness in your heart.

Fix what?
Aqua13 likes to blabber =_____=;;

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
R-K dont talk to me or about me. u arent as nice as every one says. and i just pointed out a few things and gave out my opinion. he asked ME, not u.

A

Audo

R-K dont talk to me or about me. u arent as nice as every one says. and i just pointed out a few things and gave out my opinion. he asked ME, not u.
You make me lol. xD.

As for the lips thing, maybe we should compare her with the other female characters? What if it is just another one of Nomura's recycling?

Awards
Regardless, saying that she isn't as important as the lead character and then making the title of the game all about her would be contradictory.
The way you phrase it makes it contradictory. She isn't important as the lead character because she isn't the lead character. No one ever said anything about her not being important.

Even so, referring to a room of only guys as "Ladies and Gentlemen" seems like something other than a figure of speech to me. It seems more like a hint.
Seems like a figure of speech to me.

Reasons against her being a member of the Organization before the end of CoM:
- She isn't in the Organization meeting of Roxas: Somewhere in Time (novels are canon).
- Axel and Roxas are perplexed as she begins to reveal her hood in Twilight Town. Suggests that she's revealing herself to them. Obviously, after CoM.

Sora: I won't. Even if you take apart the chain of memories in my heart, the
links will stay there. This memory will always be inside me somewhere.

Naminé: I guess you're right. Let's promise, then.

Sora: I'll see you again, Naminé.

They shake hands and Sora jumps in contraption.

Naminé: Sora... The loose links will sink into the darkness in your heart.
Ah, right. Again, though, that's where the Room of Awakening comes in.

Aqua13 likes to blabber =_____=;;
Yeah, I had a hunch. :/

zangetsu474

OK the thing with the lips I can see how they look alike but how does the connect them if anything should connect with anything is that xion can use a keyblade and the only female keyblade users are aqua and kairi but kairi only had a keyblabe for a little bit but sense naminè is kairi's nobody she should too but I heard from some that xion's keyblade was a fake so maybe kairi's keyblade was a fake meaning naminè could use a keyblade it would be a fake so the theroy of xipn being a fusion of memories of both aqua and naminè still stands well I think so

Last edited:
A

Audo

The way you phrase it makes it contradictory. She isn't important as the lead character because she isn't the lead character. No one ever said anything about her not being important.
Well we aren't going to get anywhere with this.
Though, Nomura said it's pronounced 3-5-8 Days over two.
Maybe that means it isnt three-hundred fifty-eight days at all, but something else entirely. =/

Seems like a figure of speech to me.

Reasons against her being a member of the Organization before the end of CoM:
- She isn't in the Organization meeting of Roxas: Somewhere in Time (novels are canon).
- Axel and Roxas are perplexed as she begins to reveal her hood in Twilight Town. Suggests that she's revealing herself to them. Obviously, after CoM.
Somewhere in Time isn't a novel though. It was in Another Report, along with some Manga (which has been said to not be canon). Though of course one could argue that they simply didn't mention her. I mean, it never said all of the members were at "Where Nothing Gathers", sure it discusses the remaining members, but that isnt to say she couldn't have been there still.

I don't see what revealing herself to them has to do with the time of her joining. I think they were more perplexed that she came out of nowhere and defeated the Heartless that were besting them at the time.

Ah, right. Again, though, that's where the Room of Awakening comes in.
Right... because this unknown, unseen room just rips memories out. How would they even get affected by such a room if they were in the Pods the entire time? And we are given the impression that Nami, DiZ, Riku and co didn't stay in Castle Oblivion for long because the Organization still held control of it, so DiZ convinced Nami to move Sora to TWTN.

Yeah, I had a hunch. :/
xD.

Last edited:
Awards
Well we aren't going to get anywhere with this.
Though, Nomura said it's pronounced 3-5-8 Days over two.
Maybe that means it isnt three-hundred fifty-eight says at all, but something else entirely. =/
Doesn't mean it isn't 358 days. Could simply be referred to in a technical way (similar to how I can say "Zero point one" or "One tenth" for 0.1)

Somewhere in Time isn't a novel though. It was in Another Report, along with some Manga (which has been said to not be canon). Though of course one could argue that they simply didn't mention her. I mean, it never said all of the members were at "Where Nothing Gathers", sure it dicusses the remaining members, but that isnt to say she couldn't have been there still.
Actually, SiT is considered a short novel.

So you're saying that she was there and just never mentioned? Since when can you assume things like that? In any case, all of the members had their display of a reaction to a certain comment, and there was none by the 14th.

I don't see what revealing herself to them has to do with the time of her joining. I think they were more perplexed that she came out of nowhere and defeated the Heartless that were besting them at the time.
Because I don't think she would be concealing herself for months. You could argue against it, but, hey, frankly I think not being able to see a fellow members face for an extended period of time is odd and way too suspicious.

Right... because this unknown, unseen room just rips memories out. How would they even get affected by such a room if they were in the Pods the entire time? And we are given the impression that Nami, DiZ, Riku and co didn't stay in Castle Oblivion for long because the Organization still held control of it, so DiZ convinced Nami to move Sora to TWTN.
Who's to say that it takes long? Who's to say that it can't rip out memories? Who's to say that it can't affect them remotely? I'm disappointed in you, R-K. Using Argumentum Ad Ignorantium. :/

A

Audo

Doesn't mean it isn't 358 days. Could simply be referred to in a technical way (similar to how I can say "Zero point one" or "One tenth" for 0.1)
It doesn't mean it is either =/

So you're saying that she was there and just never mentioned? Since when can you assume things like that? In any case, all of the members had their display of a reaction to a certain comment, and there was none by the 14th.
I didn't say she was, I said it was possible.

Because I don't think she would be concealing herself for months. You could argue against it, but, hey, frankly I think not being able to see a fellow members face for an extended period of time is odd and way too suspicious.
Well, given Axel's seemingly sceptisism already, I wouldn't find it that hard to believe. Though of course, who's to say it had been months? I know in SiT it says Axel had been at CO for a few months, but it doesn't prove that CoM itself took place over a few months. As we see in KH2:FM+, the Organization was working on getting CO ready before Marluxia, Larxene and Roxas were even in the Organization. Roxas could have been referring that Axel had been there for a few months, which included before Roxas was a member of the Organization. I'm just saying the time isn't exactly concrete.

Who's to say that it takes long? Who's to say that it can't rip out memories? Who's to say that it can't affect them remotely? I'm disappointed in you, R-K. Using Argumentum Ad Ignorantium. :/
If it took Nami a long time to fix Sora's memories, and you say you believe that Xemnas was trying to revive Aqua or something like that, and it was taking a while, why would the RoA take a short period of time? Xemnas had the RoS for over ten years by KH2, assumingly talking to the armor the entire time, so why would after 10 years she is still a heap of metal on the floor, but the RoA would take less than a year to somehow generate a being?

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
This theory fits well to the thoughts i had in my head for Xion...Nomura said that KH 358/2 days is about memories...not hearts due to the fact that Org XIII members don't have a heart and all they can do is remember how its like to have one and feel all kind of emotions...Perhaps Xion is a "nobody" created from Sora's memories of namine indeed..as they fell in darkness when he was restoring his original ones in the pod...sound a bit weird but its KH so..everything is possible ^^

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
dont you think its a little odd...
like sora has roxas and possibly
both sora and kairi have namine...
and kairi has xion....
as there original nobodies~
but what if they switched....
xion and namine!

KenowaX

R-K you are wrong about the title... It's pronnounced 3-5-8 over 2 days...

And he also said in an interveiw that he added days because the game progresses in days...

So the numbers don't have anything to do with the days...

A

Azrael

Surprising coming from me, no? We've heard several theories about Xion being Sora's memories. This theory suggests that she is specifically, though not necessarily only, Sora's memories of Namine. Believe it or not, I had a line of thinking that lead me to this idea, and I'd like to take you through it. Follow Meeeeeeeeee.

358/2 Days. What is the 358 Days? Not Roxas's time during the Organization, I've proven that he spent well over a year with Organization XIII (if you need that concrete proof, just ask). So let's take a leap of faith. Instead of it being the time of Roxas, it is the time of Xion (and quite possibly the amount of time that she exists).

Let's say that Xion is in the Organization from the end of CoM until the day before KH2, in other words, 358 days.

So, I think to myself, what happened at the end of CoM that would make her show up? Or rather, what would make her exist. Naturally, the Room of Awakening comes to mind. It will definitely be alluded to in Days, and what better way to introduce it than through a connection to Xion?

So, at the end of CoM, Sora began to lose his false memories of his time with Namine. As the memories were rechained, the false ones implanted were released. I say that these false memories somehow are manifested into a corporeal form through the Room of Awakening (similar to how Xemnas could, according to another theory, gradually restore memory of Aqua in the Room of Sleep and restore her form over time, which is why he spoke to her armor).

Crazy, right? Maybe not.

Someone mentioned how Xion's lips are exactly like Namine's. While this was scoffed at-

xionnamine.jpg

As funny as it sounds, there is a clear cut resemblance. I'm not suggesting in the least the Xion is Namine. After all, she has been reported to have blue hair (however, she has also been proven to be much shorter than Aqua. Ask if you need proof). Rather, I'm saying that she has... aspects of her appearance similar to Namine.

Then there's, of course, the quotes:

Xion, as one of Sora's memories, is not just the false memories of Namine. She contains something more, some special memories of Sora that allow her to wield the KK, in a manner of speaking. Except, it's fake, as Riku has pointed out, because it is a manifestation of memory. One can imagine this as being similar to how Zexion could change into Sora and wield a "keyblade." The keyblade was not real because it was a memory. Anyway, to explain Namine's statements in the above quote, Sora's memories cannot return because one of them, manifested in Xion, is not returning. However, upon Xion connecting to Sora's memories and resuming his restoration process, she would eventually lose her existence. The memories that comprise her would return to Sora, leaving nothing left. Thus, her existence is from the end of CoM to the day before KH2, when the process is complete, 358 days.

With all of that in mind, I'd like to analyze the following:

So, what do you guys think? I personally think that, surprisingly, this is in the right direction.

On a side note, it could be, as odd as this sounds, that Xion is a... fusion of the memories of Aqua in the Room of Sleep and Namine in the Room of Awakening. Totally weird, yes, but just popped into my mind. And, also, though I doubt this too, it could be that the "/2" in the title is actually in reference to the split between Namine and Xion.

I would say that Xion is a product of the memories of Sora and Ven of Namine, Kairi, Aqua colliding and meshing with one another until they form a new Nobody. Characteristics of Aqua yet sounding like Kairi, that would mean she would have some similarities with Namine.

She could just be the memories of Namine that Sora is trying to retain (Retaining these memories is probably how Xion survives)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back