• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion=Sora's Memories of Namine. And more.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Yeah but Sora's memories in CO were made possible by CO's properties.
I can't see that same property being used for Xion's existence since it was "the white walls" that let CO do its thing. =/

Of course not, but even I question some of that after reading SufferingAngel's essay that had some focus on it. =/
If CO can do it in White Rooms, it's no stretch of the imagination for RoA to allow it in the outside world.

A

Audo

If CO can do it in White Rooms, it's no stretch of the imagination for RoA to allow it in the outside world.
I still find that to be a stretch that a room could do such things in worlds far away from it.
I mean with CO, it was happening right there, in its walls, in its rooms, it didn't make Sora's memories turn into things in anyplace other than the white walls confined in the Castle.
How could this one room be able to do something like support the existence of such a person, worlds away from the Castle?
Not to mention we don't even know what the RoA actually is, or if it was even actually at CO. D:

Awards
I still find that to be a stretch that a room could do such things in worlds far away from it.
I mean with CO, it was happening right there, in its walls, in its rooms, it didn't make Sora's memories turn into things in anyplace other than the white walls confined in the Castle.
How could this one room be able to do something like support the existence of such a person, worlds away from the Castle?
Find it as much of a stretch as you like. RoA manifesting memories into real forms, allowing them to roam freely. Bam. Not hard to conceptualize.

Not to mention we don't even know what the RoA actually is, or if it was even actually at CO. D:
And that is why it is a theory, hun.

The Enchanted

<3 it!!!

You had my convinced Grace Assasin.
I agree that Xion is connected to Nami, no doubt about that, but though Sora's memories of Nami, I highly doubt that.

~The Enchanted

A

Audo

Err... If he "had you convinced" then why are you saying you dont agree with his theory? o_O

Ren

adios motherfucker
*Cowers in fear*
What a beastly theory.
I am even more cowed by your beastly debate with R-K.

I never thought I'd ever find credibility in a Xion=Memories theory. Ever.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
This Xion theory is putting the rest of the crappy ones to shame.
Good job sir.

Frozura

OMFG I FINALLY GET IT! since xion is probably soras memories of namine then the name 350 someting days would be the time of sora regaining his original memories and that would be the time of how long xion survives which means while sora loses his memories of namine ( xion ) xion slowly fades away. which would refer to namine saying if "she" would last it reffering to xion lasting while sora loses his "fake" memories so if there are no memories ( xion ) then there is no xion because she is merely a "memory". i was too lazy to read the entire thread and the posts so idk if someone already said this but this is already ENOUGH to support this theory. the games name 350 something days refers to soras losing of his fake memories which are xion and since he loses them xion fades away. thsi explains SOOOO MUCH :D

The Enchanted

OMFG I FINALLY GET IT! since xion is probably soras memories of namine then the name 350 someting days would be the time of sora regaining his original memories and that would be the time of how long xion survives which means while sora loses his memories of namine ( xion ) xion slowly fades away. which would refer to namine saying if "she" would last it reffering to xion lasting while sora loses his "fake" memories so if there are no memories ( xion ) then there is no xion because she is merely a "memory". i was too lazy to read the entire thread and the posts so idk if someone already said this but this is already ENOUGH to support this theory. the games name 350 something days refers to soras losing of his fake memories which are xion and since he loses them xion fades away. thsi explains SOOOO MUCH :D

Err.

He isn't right. Xion is probably a Nobody, I strongly oppose it though, but she probably is.
She isn't just a memory or at least shouldn't be.

And Nami wasn't taking about Xion when she said those stuff, R-K made it clear that she was taking about Kairi, but that is only a theory.

And none of this is confirmed just a theory that is well supported by the right evidence.

~The Enchanted

Frozura

I don't like it.
Rawr.
I personally don't like any "Xion = Memories" theories at this point, but I like the idea of her being more connected to Naminé than to Kairi.

But some counterpoints:
-Nomura has stated very plainly that, while Xion is indeed a key character, the game is not for her - it's for Roxas. So, wouldn't making the title of the game exclusively about her defeat the purpose of it not being a game for her?

-Some things point to Xion entering the Organization before CoM. I'm talking about in the scene where Xemnas introduces Xion, he refers to the members of the Organization as "Ladies and Gentlemen". Larxene being the only female member at the time (before Xion was officially let in right there) would imply that the scene happened before her death in CoM, and possibly, even before CoM itself (depending on how long CoM really took place).

-Nami said that the memories that she would delink wouldn't leave his heart, but that they would just sink into the darkness of his heart.

I'll think of more, I'm sure, but other things need my attention ;)
yes but 358 days is a long time its about a year and um this also explains the 1 year of confusion that another thread explained. i mean xion entering the organization couldve also been the start of the first day which would be the first day sora saw Castle oblivion

Err.

He isn't right. Xion is probably a Nobody, I strongly oppose it though, but she probably is.
She isn't just a memory or at least shouldn't be.

And Nami wasn't taking about Xion when she said those stuff, R-K made it clear that she was taking about Kairi, but that is only a theory.

And none of this is confirmed just a theory that is well supported by the right evidence.

~The Enchanted

actually that is right. it is a strong theory and probably the best one out there. i mean xion being a memory could be also related to unbirths which are new to the story so being a memory is nto something new. 358 days could also be as i stated the 1 year time of confusion of the heartless studies o-O but idk it might be in the game or not. xions exsistence for 358 days until soras full recovery is a realyl good theory, namine saying that "she" which could mean any girl ( or shemale o-O ) COULD also be talking about xion surviviing soras recovery because then she fades away with the memories which are technically her ( theory ). you dont have to be a nobody to be in the organization. this thread is the best theory thread for xion that i have seen so far. i mean all the pieces are now falling into place. we have got a good theory already on the she namine was talking about, soras memories, the title 358 days, riku recognizing xion, axel wanting xion back because probably he needs her because without her "memories" or what she simply is the organization might not last but for a fact we know they need her and since she might be a memory that could be a really strong reason.

Last edited:

The Enchanted

yes but 358 days is a long time its about a year and um this also explains the 1 year of confusion that another thread explained. i mean xion entering the organization couldve also been the start of the first day which would be the first day sora saw Castle oblivion

Nope.

358 days is close to a year, but the game starts right after Sora became a Heartless, and Xion joined shortly before KH1 ended since she is there before Axel leaves to Castle Oblivion.

~The Enchanted

Frozura

Nope.

358 days is close to a year, but the game starts right after Sora became a Heartless, and Xion joined shortly before KH1 ended since she is there before Axel leaves to Castle Oblivion.

~The Enchanted
blahh you dont know that :p she doesn't have to be soras memories of namine exactly. they could also be roxas' memories too. wow kingdom hearts should so become a movie. i mean we are all so into the story and dont even care about the actual game lol...the game is a game and the little short movies they have dont really matter....

The Enchanted

blahh you dont know that :p she doesn't have to be soras memories of namine exactly. they could also be roxas' memories too. wow kingdom hearts should so become a movie. i mean we are all so into the story and dont even care about the actual game lol...the game is a game and the little short movies they have dont really matter....

*Faceplams*

OMG! You are so not getting it.

358/2 Days starts once Roxas is born, which is when Sora becomes a Heartless. DUH!
Axel goes to Caslte Oblivion, before KH1 starts since he meets Roxas, before he leaves. Xion also meets Axel before he leaves, so she joins beofre KH1 ends. GOT IT!

you dont have to be a nobody to be in the organization.

OMG, OMG, OMG!

You do have to be a Nobody to be in the Organization! Everyone knows that!

~The Enchanted

A

Audo

I don't want it to be true >.>
Well, if Xion HAD to have been made from memories, I wouldn't mind it being true in a situation similar to this.
But, I really don't want her to be made from memories *cries*

The Enchanted

1) It's Grace's Xion theory.
2) He's relating her to Namine. We WANT this to be true xD

1) I guess Ren had some hand in this.
2) We do, but not the way he's saying she is.

I don't want it to be true >.>
Well, if Xion HAD to have been made from memories, I wouldn't mind it being true in a situation similar to this.
But, I really don't want her to be made from memories *cries*

R-K it's going to be alright. Xion is not made of memories, she can't be, they aren't able to take a corporeal form, or they shouldn't anyway.

blahh i disagree. i sent my application to the organization a few days ago and i got it returned accepted. they are recruiting new members THAT IS WHY xion joined. i dont really know what to take with me since i want to make a good first impression.. do we get the black robe for free? also what room will i be sleeping in.. i dont want to walk in a random room and forget my memories..and then how will i remember my way back? i mean i dont even know if it is CO or KH or anything :/ help?

RAWR!

I WANT TO BITCH-SLAP YOU SO BADLY!
Nobody, but Nobodies can join the Organization, okay!

~The Enchanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back