• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion and Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Face? Meet palm.

Zexion is anything but emo. He is calm, intelligent, manipulative, and has a tendency to monologue (much like "Ansem" and other KH villains), but not once does he act like a stereotypical emo. Besides, Nobodies lack emotions (bar Roxas who is confirmed to have some sort of 'heart' in final mix), so it would be impossible for him to be extremely emotional, or emo. Besides, he's not a 'pussy'; his boss battle was HARD in Final Mix. I should know, as I have it. Also, for those who don't biy it? Watch the vid in my link which pwns fandom steotypes of phail.

Back on topic, I highly doubt Xion has anything to do with Zexion and vice versa other than the fact that they are both Organization members.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
eeyore-4.jpg

LOL. Zexy got PWND by Eeore[or however you spell his name.]

Zexy is NOT emo. he doesnt act all depressed, hah, he minipulates people and like is calm! he is nothing like eeore! nothin at all! just cuz his hair looks emoish doesnt mean he is!

oh, and no to the thread's question.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Peh, if anything, Zexion is -scientific-; his other was an apprentice of Ansem the Wise, after all. The original six are all bound to be super smart. I seriously doubt he'd mope about... xF

Fandom stereotypes are lame. 'nough said. Hopefully Re:CoM's English release will be a big slap in the face for people.

Last edited:

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
It wouldn't be stupid... but Zexion uses his... whatever the book is called to recreate illusions of other things, in this case, the SoulEater. Simple as that pretty much... So unless Xion takes his "book" lol, (insert Xion pwning pussy emo here) then i doubt that's the case

Sorry but Zexion isn't emo

But yeah, I do agree with you about the illusion part....

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
It wouldn't be stupid... but Zexion uses his... whatever the book is called to recreate illusions of other things, in this case, the SoulEater. Simple as that pretty much... So unless Xion takes his "book" lol, (insert Xion pwning pussy emo here) then i doubt that's the case

sorry, i've got to rant, Zex is my favorite character,
He's not F*cking emo or a p#ssy! he may look it, but he really is not, and his weapon is cooler than any of them! demyx bloncks, xigbar bloncks, marly is pretty cool, roxas is cool, axel is cool, xemnas bloncks, xion bloncks, siax bloncks, xaldin bloncks, luxord super bloncks, larxene bloncks, vexen bloncks, lexaeus is cool.
if you're wondering what blonck means, (b-l-on-k) it is me and my friend's way of saying f*ck in school without being caught. it also stands in for the following curses:
dick
P*ssy
c*nt
bloncker for bastard
bitch
slut
whore
lots of them. use your imagination.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
sorry, i've got to rant, Zex is my favorite character/quote]

That died like a bitch.

xigbar bloncks

Xigbar's a G. He'll kick the shit out of your Zexion.

xion bloncks

lol, even in a thread about her, she's getting disrespected. Will anyone every give you any respect Xarmy Suxe?

You can say fuck on here.

Muse

you look atrocious
Meh... How'd we start talking about Zexion being emo?

Anyways... I highly doubt Zexion would make an illlusion or whatever of a Keyblade and give it to Xion. He doesn't seem like the type to actually go out of his way to do that. If anything, it was most likely Xemnas who gave it to her as he's the main villian out of the Organization and he just loves manipulating little kids. =P I mean... he tried to manipulate Roxas, didn't he?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ive discussed this in a german forum. I dont expect Zexion as a keyblade wielder, but, there is still a possibility, maybe he hides his real weapon with a book lol. This is the theory xp

No. I highly douby that Zexion has a Keyblade. Otherwise The Org wouldn't need Roxas.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Zexion is not a keyblade weilder. Remember, he hates getting his hands dirty, and would rather not fight up and front.

Also, to that poster that said that Zexion is an emo, I think you're highly mistaken.

Zexion has shown himself to be quiet, and to be a thinker. Does he brood on how horrible his non-existent life is and go on about how the other members mistreat him? No, he doesn't. Zexion is given to talking, and thinking, and planning. He is a mastermind of deception, though it eventually failed him.

Zexion is even prone to joking. "What, don't I get a hello?" as said by Zexion to Lexeaus.

He is not emo, although his hair may suggest otherwise. Besides, there is a widespread misconception on what exactly an emo is, and it is stereotyped to the nines.

It is not that there is anything wrong with emos, as one other poster asked, but that people grow tired of calling Zexion an emo simply due to his hair and quiet nature, when he is anything but emo. These are the people that don't take the time to analyze the characters and what makes them them.

Each Organization member, for not having hearts and emotions, has their own personality, and this personality gives us a glimpse to what their Somebody might have been when they were still alive.

After all, their pseudo-emotions come from the memories they created as a real person.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Lol.
I'm obsessed with 'scene-kids' and Zexion seems to fit more in that area.
They LOOK emo, but they're actually really nice and happy peoples. :3

Anywho.... lol, I love how everyone is more concerned about him being an 'emo.'

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Being emo is not a bad thing.
It's those authentic emos that piss me off.

'I hate my life... I'm gonna go cut myself.'

Zexion is NOT like that. I don't even consider people like that emo. If they hate themselves because of a fad, they suck. It's called... DEPRESSION.

Does Zexion seem depressed to anyone here? Hmm? Hmm? No, I didn't think so.
XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back