• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you be angry?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
Would you be angry if you seen king mickey gameplay in a trailer for volume two? Would you be happy to play as him or would you think it was an epic fail?
Of course I think Mickey,if he was to be playable, would have plenty more abilities than he did in kh2. I think it would a very good opportunity to introduce a mickey scenario. He could have pearl,holy,pearl wind,faith and other light magic which would be neat with the BBS battle system :D Also,if you people have played birth by sleep to death like I have, I'm sure you would love a change in battle style.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Why would anyone be mad? Mickey's a main character who's been in every game I'd say its about time we got to play as him.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I wouldn't be mad. Frankly a scenario where you play as Mickey is much better than a whole game surrounding him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really hate this 25 character limit, but I agree.

It's good. It encourages people to post more than "This." or "What s/he said".

Frankly, I wouldn't be upset. I would be glad. I enjoyed playing as him in Kh2.
I would be upset though, if the game was released for a console that they haven't released a game on yet(Come on, the 3DS is getting a game, the DS got two, give the PSP this one)

Crystal

Silver Member
Nothing to be mad, if he really playable in the game, then it will be interesting that we can use him to explore the worlds. Oh.. i hope Riku playable too xD

metrifyx

I wouldn't be mad at all. I've been waiting for a full Mickey campaign since playing as him in KHII.

State

Awards
Playing as Mickey would give the game a fresh feeling to it. So, no, I wouldn't be angry.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wouldn't be mad. I think it would be enjoyable. He is one of the main characters, and we've played him a few times before. Wouldn't be any different. He'd just have more gameplay, which would make me very happy. There is a lack of Mickey Mouse nowadays, at least not like other Disney characters.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Would you be angry if you seen king mickey gameplay in a trailer for volume two? Would you be happy to play as him or would you think it was an epic fail?
Of course I think Mickey,if he was to be playable, would have plenty more abilities than he did in kh2. I think it would a very good opportunity to introduce a mickey scenario. He could have pearl,holy,pearl wind,faith and other light magic which would be neat with the BBS battle system :D Also,if you people have played birth by sleep to death like I have, I'm sure you would love a change in battle style.

Mickey would be awesome. Provided he fought like in KH2 or BBS. His Days version was so toned down and awkward. It was like controlling a drunk.

His Light Magic would certainly be new to the series and would make it interesting. (I'm not counting Ven's Light attacks. They aren't worth mentioning)

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I liked Ven's light attacks. Salvation, faith...good stuff!
Personally i agree with everyone else. I would love to play as Mickey for a scenerio. not a whole game, no no just a scenario. it'd be fun

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I liked Ven's light attacks. Salvation, faith...good stuff!
Personally i agree with everyone else. I would love to play as Mickey for a scenerio. not a whole game, no no just a scenario. it'd be fun

I mean, they were GOOD attacks, but they kind of took away from his over-all "Wind" theme....plus they were hell to make, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back