Worst singer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elorah

Awards
Natalie Bassingthwaite. May know her from Rogue Traders. Perhaps she's only big in Australia, I don't know ^^

Ive seen her sing on tv live twice. The first time she sang like three octaves lower than the recorded version and spoke most of the words. The second time i could only hear her backing singers.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
  • Le Artiste
  • Writer of Writers
  • Retired Staff
Natalie Bassingthwaite. May know her from Rogue Traders. Perhaps she's only big in Australia, I don't know ^^

Ive seen her sing on tv live twice. The first time she sang like three octaves lower than the recorded version and spoke most of the words. The second time i could only hear her backing singers.
I agree, I'm so sick of seeing her everywhere >< She kills the atmosphere most of the time too

King Sora X

The King is back
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Crafty Soul
There are a lot of singers that deserve to be in this category, but the one that is the worse singer in my opinion is Soldja boy, he is so horrible, and his rhymes are not even good, plus his voice is utterly dreadful.

Shade737

Silver Member
Awards
There are a lot of singers that deserve to be in this category, but the one that is the worse singer in my opinion is Soldja boy, he is so horrible, and his rhymes are not even good, plus his voice is utterly dreadful.
Rappers don't sing, they rap.
Even though there is truth in what you saying when it comes to his rapping.