• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst singer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
Natalie Bassingthwaite. May know her from Rogue Traders. Perhaps she's only big in Australia, I don't know ^^

Ive seen her sing on tv live twice. The first time she sang like three octaves lower than the recorded version and spoke most of the words. The second time i could only hear her backing singers.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Natalie Bassingthwaite. May know her from Rogue Traders. Perhaps she's only big in Australia, I don't know ^^

Ive seen her sing on tv live twice. The first time she sang like three octaves lower than the recorded version and spoke most of the words. The second time i could only hear her backing singers.

I agree, I'm so sick of seeing her everywhere >< She kills the atmosphere most of the time too

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
There are a lot of singers that deserve to be in this category, but the one that is the worse singer in my opinion is Soldja boy, he is so horrible, and his rhymes are not even good, plus his voice is utterly dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back