• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MegaCore5

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Stitch's world, maybe Tangled, and probably The Princess and the Frog. The last could have the same being small magic as other worlds.
I think it would be cute if Dumbo and Danby had a world of their own sings they were already introduced to the kingdom hearts series way into the beginning.(even if they were only summons :) )

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I think it would be cute if Dumbo and Danby had a world of their own sings they were already introduced to the kingdom hearts series way into the beginning.(even if they were only summons :) )

Mushu and Simba became worlds, so that's not out the realm of possible.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Although I'd love to see a Frozen and a Wreck-It Ralph world, I really want to see some Disney Parks worlds. Like the Haunted Mansion! I hope they can include maybe one in KH3? ;u; that would be so cool omg

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Although I'd love to see a Frozen and a Wreck-It Ralph world, I really want to see some Disney Parks worlds. Like the Haunted Mansion! I hope they can include maybe one in KH3? ;u; that would be so cool omg

I've wanting that for a while now, but which version you're talking about?

MegaCore5

Awards

seeing something similar to Disney's epic Mickey would be nice. Especially if in this world they added Oswald as a party member!!

MegaCore5

Awards

After how those games went, be lucky to even have him in KH.
The games weren't that bad :/ I especially enjoyed the second one where you could do multiplayer as both Mickey and Oswald! The idea of using painting and thiner was a clever idea that I wish they will continue to do.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The games weren't that bad :/ I especially enjoyed the second one where you could do multiplayer as both Mickey and Oswald! The idea of using painting and thiner was a clever idea that I wish they will continue to do.

To each is own, but Epic mickey was to be kind of mess up the games.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Well they have already shown Sora use some as attacks for KH3 so a world could be a possibility.

Scorseselover

I wonder how Saving Mr. Banks would fit

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

But it's a biography movie, how they fit real life in a fantasy game?
Yeah, Saving Mr. Banks would be a square trying to fit into an oval hole. It would be really strange.
But I think the Penguins from Mary Poppins would be a wonderful summon, and I wouldn't mind visiting the rooftops of London or the chalk world!

kmorris2609

Yeah, Saving Mr. Banks would be a square trying to fit into an oval hole. It would be really strange.
But I think the Penguins from Mary Poppins would be a wonderful summon, and I wouldn't mind visiting the rooftops of London or the chalk world!
I don't see how Saving Mr. Banks would even have a storyline that could be utilized in Kingdom Hearts. The only thing it could be used for would be Sora interacting with Walt Disney, which is a very strange concept.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

I don't see how Saving Mr. Banks would even have a storyline that could be utilized in Kingdom Hearts. The only thing it could be used for would be Sora interacting with Walt Disney, which is a very strange concept.
That's...Even a mite bit scary to think about ^_^'
I think I'd also like to see Atlantis, though. If Treasure Planet is my number 1, then Atlantis is a close second. Think of the unique designs for all the Heartless!

kmorris2609

That's...Even a mite bit scary to think about ^_^'
I think I'd also like to see Atlantis, though. If Treasure Planet is my number 1, then Atlantis is a close second. Think of the unique designs for all the Heartless!
It really is. Haha.

I always thought Treasure Planet would be a cool idea,, even though I was never a fan of the movie really. I think Emperor's New Groove would be so fun too!

Back