• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

actually jim did voice scar, but only for the final verse of "Be Prepared"

everything else was done by Jeremy Irons.

Right, and it was a pretty seamless transition. That's all I was saying.

I also vaguely recall Gnomeo and Juliet being by Touchstone, not Dreamworks. Touchstone also did Nightmare Before Christmas and is owned by Disney. So even though it's doubtful, it is possible.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Right, and it was a pretty seamless transition. That's all I was saying.

I also vaguely recall Gnomeo and Juliet being by Touchstone, not Dreamworks. Touchstone also did Nightmare Before Christmas and is owned by Disney. So even though it's doubtful, it is possible.

It's the one about the garden gnomes. It really sucked, but that's my opinion. >.>

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

It's the one about the garden gnomes. It really sucked, but that's my opinion. >.>

Mhm, I remember the movie itself. I thought it was cute. Not great, but cute.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Well, it was based off of Romeo and Juliet(lol no shit). I just couldn't get into the idea of garden gnomes. lmao

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Like there is anybody else who could do the evil lion role justice? I don't think there is anyone else who could do that. :p

This guy can do any Lion King voice you could possibly want. ESPECIALLY Scar.

[video=youtube;qUY8PxfM3F4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUY8PxfM3F4&list=UUOOJhf0pM4reAZOqMpMWVYQ[/video]

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

^I LOVE Nick Pitera. I'm quite surprised I haven't seen him do any singing voices in characters. The dude is epically awesome. :D

Max

Staff member
Awards

I have only seen him sing some of these Disney songs. His most impressive was probably when he sang both parts of a whole new world. But other than that, I have no clue who he actually is.

So, Disney could probably hire him to just do every Disney voice in the next KH and it would be all good.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I think his cover of A Whole New World is his most popular one. I know it was the first one I was turned onto and it's one of my favorite covers from him. I believe that Disney already hired him as an animator. I don't remember what video he said this in, but he did say that.

Max

Staff member
Awards

Yeah, I was aware he did actually work with Disney on something, but I still failed to actually figure out exactly what he did.

So world-wise, do you think we'll be seeing Tron again? I feel like his story kind of left off on a cliff hanger in 3D, but I didn't know if they'd tackle that world without another movie to base the world's story on.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Well, I wouldn't know cause i haven't played 3D. Yeah, I'm severely behind in playing the games. :< I definitely think once I get a ps3, 1.5 remix, 2.5 remix, and a 3DS, I'll be able to get all caught up...eventually lol. As for Tron coming in as a world in KH3, I definitely do think it's possible. Hell, I think it's guaranteed to come back. Or at least, I hope it is.

Max

Staff member
Awards

Well, I wouldn't know cause i haven't played 3D. Yeah, I'm severely behind in playing the games. :< I definitely think once I get a ps3, 1.5 remix, 2.5 remix, and a 3DS, I'll be able to get all caught up...eventually lol. As for Tron coming in as a world in KH3, I definitely do think it's possible. Hell, I think it's guaranteed to come back. Or at least, I hope it is.

Well, I won't say much more about what happens in Tron's world then, I'll just say that I will be severely disappointed if they don't bring it back. I'm just kind of surprised it got left off like that.

I also want to see The Nightmare Before Christmas again, so hopefully they will just make something work with that. I think it'd even be cool if it got turned into a musical number like Atlantica.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

The thing about Halloween Town is if the musical number will make it as hated as Atlantica. xD

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

If Simba's world we ever return too in a future game, I wonder if Sora would stay on Kovu's side believing he changed.

Hmm, I haven't watch any Diseny movie with my lack of cable so it's hard to think of any good ones.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm pretty sure The Savannah or whatever dafuq it was called will come back. At least, I hope it does. It would be fun to revisit that world as a Keyblade Master. :D

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, I was aware he did actually work with Disney on something, but I still failed to actually figure out exactly what he did.

So world-wise, do you think we'll be seeing Tron again? I feel like his story kind of left off on a cliff hanger in 3D, but I didn't know if they'd tackle that world without another movie to base the world's story on.

I would hope we get to revisit Tron's world. Like you said the story did end with a bit of a cliff hanger and they can't just leave it like that, I mean (so as to not spoil King Sora) Sora makes such good friends with Tron in KH2 only to have to fight him in DDD and Rinzler shows signs of being Tron at the end so they have to resolve that.

If Simba's world we ever return too in a future game, I wonder if Sora would stay on Kovu's side believing he changed.

Hmm, I haven't watch any Diseny movie with my lack of cable so it's hard to think of any good ones.

I'd like to go back to Pride Lands. It's been a long time since I've seen Lion King 2 but I know the plot was pretty good. Knowing Sora he would probably believe Kovu.

As for a new world I've been thinking, and I think it's been mentioned a few times but oh well, The Great Mouse Detective. I've always liked that movie and there are plenty of villains to fight in it.

Ven_Roxas

Awards

I would love to see a world based on treasure planet. Pirates and greed drawing heartless to the world. obviously the keyhole would be in the centroid of the mechanism.
The Emperors new groove would be a fun one too. just for some comic relief if nothing else.
And definitely Hawaii. Stitch is my favorite character, and i feel they could do so much with a hawaii world.
I think atlantica should be replaced with atlantis as far as underwater worlds atlantic a is over done.

Back