• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I see what you mean. Personally, I like the first option that I posited myself, but that second option, while not the best, is still viable.

It is. But between the two options, Stitch just traveling space(and possibly worlds) for 12 years before meeting Lilo is the best.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I mean, the worlds fell to darkness shortly after BBS and Stitch was out and about traveling the worlds by KH2. He wouldn't have been able to get very far because of the borders of the worlds, so it's safe to assume at least at some point he got caught up in the destruction of a world. It'll still have been 11 years between the events but it won't have felt like it.

Gram

Banned
Awards

He wouldn't have been able to get very far because of the borders of the worlds,
Technically those borders were gone in that time span which allowed for world travel. (which is how Cid, Leon and gang got to Traverse Town)
So there'd have been little to nothing barring Stitches travel.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Okay, setting aside Lilo and Stitch for now......

I would love to see a Fantasia 2000 world in KH3. I loved Symphony of Sorcery in DDD and would love to see the next Fantasia film appear as a world

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Okay, setting aside Lilo and Stitch for now......
They can continue to discuss it regardless of if you no longer want to.

I would love to see a Fantasia 2000 world in KH3. I loved Symphony of Sorcery in DDD and would love to see the next Fantasia film appear as a world
I'm not sure how a world like Fantasia would work in KH3. DDD had the Dream Eaters which worked really well with the atmosphere that Fantasia set up, but KH3 won't likely have that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm not sure how a world like Fantasia would work in KH3. DDD had the Dream Eaters which worked really well with the atmosphere that Fantasia set up, but KH3 won't likely have that.

I`m sure they could easily find a way to have Fantasia 2000 appear in KH3. As for the dream eaters, couldn`t they just use Heartless?

Last edited:

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

After listening to the Frozen songs, I like to see it a world someday, it might be a recent movie, but it didn't stop Tron Legacy right? Of course the battle of getting the cast issue.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

After listening to the Frozen songs, I like to see it a world someday, it might be a recent movie, but it didn't stop Tron Legacy right? Of course the battle of getting the cast issue.

Mm, Idina and Kristen were in Disney Infinity, so I don't think that would be too hard. The closer to the release of the film the likelier the cast will come back to reprise.

blksabbath74

They can continue to discuss it regardless of if you no longer want to.

Yes, yes, and we will exercise that right!

Personally, if they use Stich again, I would like to see it set in Hawaii, with mostly beach and jungle, and for it to feature the rest of the cast and be set in the area where Lilo, Stitch, Jumb and Pleakley found homes for the other experiments. I would like Dr. Hamsterviel and Gantu as the primary villains, plus maybe Reuben, Chopsuey, Cyber and Leroy. Maybe Hamsterviel has figured out how to generate an army of 626-based heartless.

Maybe Gantu and Reuben gain redemption similar to in Leroy & Stitch. Actually, the whole plot of Leroy & Stitch, but with heartless 626 clones instead of Leroys would work quite well, and of course, centered arounf SDG instead of Lilo and Stitch, with Stitch as the character you can add to your party.

Lilo and Stitch is one of the more complete franchises, and has alot to draw from...

I'd also like to see Cobra Bubbles again...

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

"No fighting in the lobby"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Including special guest Jesse McCartney

[video=youtube;X-V4pVqNDRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-V4pVqNDRs[/video]

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Mr. Mosby's actor killed someone in the 90's.

BTW have you ever read Dylan Sprouses tweets? they're ridiculous

anyways, can we have a Treasure Planet world? Xehanort could send one of his XIII clones after the giant door from the end of the movie.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Mr. Mosby's actor killed someone in the 90's.

I did not know this. Vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated...hm. Learned something new today.

BTW have you ever read Dylan Sprouses tweets? they're ridiculous

He is a crazy guy lol

anyways, can we have a Treasure Planet world? Xehanort could send one of his XIII clones after the giant door from the end of the movie.

Please. It is the gate to all worlds! Who wouldn't want that more than Xehanort himself. Imagine it having Kingdom Hearts somewhere right in the middle of the map and right when some character goes to select it, in comes the chaos of the plot.

There are a few worlds that make perfect sense to be in KH3 based on their movie plots.

1) Atlantis - they could have totally been around during the Keyblade War and know about everything firsthand, have a world with a piece of what was the true light before the Keyblade War destroyed everything (the Heart of Atlantis), Xehanort could think about using this as a way to find Kingdom Hearts or something

2) Treasure Planet

3) Monster's Inc - DOORS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

You could even have John Silver working for Maleficent, and instead of being after Treasure Planet, he's ALSO initially after Kingdom Hearts... Until of course he becomes a big softy.

rainbowrabbit

I used to watch The Sword in the Stone and The Jungle Book when I was little. So for nostalgia reasons, I wouldn’t mind seeing these worlds show up in the next installment.

If there’s a world I hope doesn’t make the cut, it’s Frozen. I’m sick to death of hearing about that movie and the annoying Let It Go song. I don’t need its story funking up the atmosphere of my favorite video game series. Leave it out.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I used to watch The Sword in the Stone and The Jungle Book when I was little. So for nostalgia reasons, I wouldn’t mind seeing these worlds show up in the next installment.

If there’s a world I hope doesn’t make the cut, it’s Frozen. I’m sick to death of hearing about that movie and the annoying Let It Go song. I don’t need its story funking up the atmosphere of my favorite video game series. Leave it out.

I'm all for a Sword in the Stone world. I would love to see Sora meet Arthur.

In regards to Frozen, given the movies massive popularity, I'd say it has a good chance of appearing in KH3.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I know. And that makes me sad.

To be fair, KH3 wouldn't come out for quite some time so the Frozen hype will probably calm down by then. I think Frozen has a pretty high chance of being in KH3, but I don't think the initial reaction from it will be as strong (positive or negative) if it came out later than sooner.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I know. And that makes me sad.

I don't know. If Frozen would bring new fans to Kingdom Hearts and make parents buy the game for their kids because "Hey, it's that film everybody and their dog liked", I don't think I mind much about the popularity surrounding it. It's not like they'd have "Let It Go" in the game besides some vocal-less Yoko Shimomura rendition.

Like Ruran said, the hype around the film will have probably died down by time KH3 comes around. The PR around KH3 will be great, though. "Kingdom Hearts III contains a variety of iconic Disney films, like the Academy Award winning film Frozen!" or something. Marketing teams like that kind of stuff.

Honestly, while Frozen isn't my favorite Disney film by any means, I'd love to see how the dev team would approach it. The whole "frozen heart" thing meshes well with the series, and it'd be our first world that has full on snowy terrain (and not those handful of areas in Land of Dragons)

Back