• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Master Spockanort you are WRONG there was a huge snow area in Symphony of Sorcery I can't believe how bad you messed this one up!!! jeez!!!! *sigh* *is angry*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Going off by how Disney is trying to milk Frozen sales even more right now (since the DVD just came out, Elsa in Once Upon a Time), it wouldn't surprise me if Frozen was the first world revealed at E3.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I could definitely see that from both Disney's and Square's side for several reasons beside even the "milking the hype"-issue.

The themes and story of Frozen can fit very well with KH's story and own themes about the heart and bonds. The "Everything can have a heart"-mantra can even be brought up again with Olaf (maybe even through a villain stealing the snowman's heart proving that he has grown one through his connections and bonds with Elsa and Anna).
Hans could also be another perfect example to teach Sora that not everyone who talks friendly and smoothly actually is friendly.

The world of Arendelle itself can also be a perfect playground for the developers to play around with the sheer power of the PS4 when creating Elsa's ice palace, the whole snowy landscape with all details and the Arendelle Castle with maybe dozen's of inhabitants.
We've already seen in the teaser trailer how they beefed up Twilight Town with details, thinking about what they could do with a beautiful winter world like Arendelle (or a Radiant Garden which comes slowly closer to being back to its beauty from the BBS-days) surely awakens some expectations.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Surprisingly enough, when discussing the KH worlds, I get most excited about the graphics. I'm a huge Disney fan, so I wanna see this stuff realized.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Master Spockanort you are WRONG there was a huge snow area in Symphony of Sorcery I can't believe how bad you messed this one up!!! jeez!!!! *sigh* *is angry*

WAIT I REMEMBER THIS NOW! I think I forgot because it leads to a dead end and it pissed me off xD

rainbowrabbit

I figured there would be some opposition to my opinion. Because I tend to like what everyone else doesn’t. Like the Atlantica world that gets a lot of complaints. I loved it. I’m a big fan of music and dance games. So I was perfectly fine with it. And I liked how the mechanics reminded me of Space Channel 5.

gatygun

Theme's is what mostly counts in my opinion.

What i want to see is a rock / water / air / sand / grass / metal / space whatever else world. And this is where kingdom hearts 3 will mainly be focused on with the different in worlds. It's pretty much what every jap developers does.

Having two worlds that contain sand worlds is going to be brutal boring in my opinion and many others, so they won't really be doing this.

If you look at how they build kingdom heart games it's is basically based on nostalgic disney movies that everybody knows and kids still grow up with. Also they implant more modern worlds as extra.

I think a world that will be featured in kingdom hearts 3 for sure is going to be star wars ( the new movie that is in the make). it's going to be the "tron 3ds world" or the "pirates of the carribean for the ps2". Disney will probably push square in doing this in order to promote star wars probably. ( i do think that tron also got featured into kingdom hearts this way ).

Star wars can also replace tron for space stuff etc, so its a good fit. I'm sure this world will be in it for a 100%.

Another world that probably also is going to hit kingdom hearts 3 for sure is frozen. The movie is just a massive hit everywhere and it's just a perfect movie to focus entirely around mountains / ice / snow.

I do also think that many worlds of the past will be pushed in one way or the other back into kingdom hearts 3, maybe theme's of them in a main hub land or that parts of them just show up as villagers of some town like they did with psp and kingdom hearts 1.

I do think that they will get rid of some over used worlds like the colluseum / agrabar / atlantica.

The worlds that i really want to see in kingdom hearts 3 are marry poppins, the sword in the stone, red knobs

1) marry poppins, they could really do some interesting stuff with this. As basically she visits multiple worlds, they can implant musical games as part of it as it's basically a musical all together.

2) red knobs and broomsticks, basically the same thing as with marry poppins, it probably won't make it tho as they high likely won't want to spend two world on this type of solution ( if they will at all ) movies.

3) the sword in the stone, i was pleased with kingdom hearts 1 that merlin and his house was featured and couldn't wait to jump into it's world, but found out that there wasn't a world. I was displeased to say the least.

4) more winnie the pooh, a relaxing environment with some mini games it's always good fun, finally getting rid of those shitty enemy's in every world and just enjoy the lovely forest environment.

5) alice in wonderland, in my opinion the ps2 just lacked performance to really make this level shine, the boxed enviroment was a good take on it, but i would love to see a new look at it with a more horse power machine to render beautiful levels but still keep it at it's original disney ( 1951 ) cartoon solution. ( i have no fate in this to happen anymore tho, they removed it from every kingdom hearts after kh1 it seems, and frankly they would put that new terrible movie before the 1951 probably then ).

6) robin hood would be interesting, not my favorite type of world to play around to be honest. but it's nostalgic so why not.
7) another world would be casper, i always liked the little ghost :p
8) poppeye
9) jungle book

two other high profile worlds that i would want to see are:

10) chitty chitty bang bang, would love to have this somehow in kingdom hearts 3
11) roger rabbit would be amazing to have to be honest, such a classic and such a nice fit for kingdom hearts. but probably that won't happen.

Last edited:

Scorseselover

I don't care about superhero films that much but I would like to see a Marvel universe because Robert Downey Jr is one of my favorite actors and I would like to see him collab with Sora

If they add Pixar worlds they better have Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Kevin Spacey, Owen Wilson, Larry the Cable Guy, Billy Crystal, John Goodman, Ed Asner, Christopher Plummer, Patton Oswalt, Albert Brooks, Ellen Degeneres, Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, and Samuel L. Jackson reprise their roles

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If they add Pixar worlds they better have Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Kevin Spacey, Owen Wilson, Larry the Cable Guy, Billy Crystal, John Goodman, Ed Asner, Christopher Plummer, Patton Oswalt, Albert Brooks, Ellen Degeneres, Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, and Samuel L. Jackson reprise their roles

Hi, welcome to KHInsider! Please do not double post. Thank you!

Anyways, that's quite the expensive cast you want there. You do know that while Disney is made of money, they aren't so willing to spend vast amounts of money on the cast. There have to think about their budget and what the projected profit of the game will be.

Also most of those actors probably wouldn't reprise their roles because of the pay, disinterest, scheduling issues, or location issues. Some would and would do it for a reasonable commission, but KH3D only had a small number of reprisals by actors. Like...two/three. The rest were really awesome professional VAs who did phenomenal jobs.

Scorseselover

If Hannah Montana and/or High School Musical is added, then Kingdom Hearts is dead to me

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If Hannah Montana and/or High School Musical is added, then Kingdom Hearts is dead to me

highschool.jpg

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Whoever came up with this!? XD The Riku inset at the top left shows a perfect reaction to this idea.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Whoever came up with this!? XD The Riku inset at the top left shows a perfect reaction to this idea.

I believe it was IGN's April Fools Day joke some years ago while Days was in development.

Awards

Well seeing the first trailer of Big Hero 6 anyone have thoughts of it being the first marvel world in the kingdom hearts series?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Well seeing the first trailer of Big Hero 6 anyone have thoughts of it being the first marvel world in the kingdom hearts series?

I think it could work as a world. Since Hiro is an inventor, he would be a great party member. Plus from what little we saw of San Fransokyo, it seems like a great city to explore. Though I suppose I should wait until I see the film to see if I want it as a world.

Gram

Banned
Awards

As far as Marvel goes I wouldn't mind Hero 6 either as long as that's as far as it's taken. Plus who doesn't want that soccer ball loving robot as a party member~

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

As far as Marvel goes I wouldn't mind Hero 6 either as long as that's as far as it's taken. Plus who doesn't want that soccer ball loving robot as a party member~

Baymax would be a great party member. Maybe Hiro could lend him to Sora as a summon once he completes the world

In regards to a Big Hero 6 world, this is something I`ve been wondering about. Hypothetically if the film is a huge success as Frozen was, I wonder if it has a chance of appearing in KH3 rather than being saved for the next saga.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think the world selection process for KH3 might be coming to a close really soon, if it hasn't already.

Back