• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Re: World of Final Fantasy - Out Now!

I hope they'll make some Serafie figures too. Serafie surprised me. Never thought she'd turn out to be the best new character in the game. Her laugh is too funny.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

You can do it!

I'm so tempted to get the Collector's Edition for PS4 for my post game stuff. I've had a blast with the game on Vita, but the quicker load times, prettier graphics and smoother framerate on PS4 will probably make the big post game grind a little nicer. And I really want that artbook, actually. It seems to contain illustrations of every single mirage in the game. 80 pages, compared to the one in the Limited Edition which has only 24 I think (and is mostly renders rather than illustrations and only includes a few mirages).

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Maduin momento from the Castle Figaro minigame?

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

I think most people are. It's very luck based. The mini-games in this title are worse than those in FFX. Not individually, but as a whole.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Well, I decided this evening before I did the dishes to give it another go (and use spellstones in place of ether+ gravity spam, tho I did do some gravity spam; Hit him with it three times? Most of the ethers went to Reynn though, who was my healer) I didn't unstack, since I'm a tad chikken there and I feel safer stacked.

WON. What a cute ending. Now I just have to beat the DLC intervention.

And yeah, the minigames in this game suck major. I'm glad you don't have to do more than try them to clear those, tho I mean to beat them one day myself.

Since I did all interventions but the DLC, I also got endgame dungeons. I hope when they come out with the DLC involving our fav keyblade hero, they take into account people beat it!

Oh and I got the PS4 version myself, I don't own a vita at all. Runs nice and smooth on there. (Mind, I don't have a pro and won't get a pro unless I got no choice.)

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I think most people are. It's very luck based. The mini-games in this title are worse than those in FFX. Not individually, but as a whole.

Actually I just got the Maduin memento a few minutes ago! I think I got very lucky. Never again will I touch them lol.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Probably a bit of a silly question, but I am gearing up for the final dungeon(or at least some of the characters said that you better be strong before you enter here) and I have only one intervention battle left. Even if I enter to the final dungeon and beat the final boss, can I still come back and do the other things that I still have not done? Reynn and Lann are at level 60 and most of my mirages are getting near lv 60 as well.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Yep, you can.

Make sure you get all but the DLC ones done but I think you already did that.

Oh and I'm not sorry I bought the Limited Edition for PS4. I usualy don't bother, I just wanna play..collector's editions are usually too rich for my blood, but I'm satisfied. ^^

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Yep, you can.

Make sure you get all but the DLC ones done but I think you already did that.

Oh and I'm not sorry I bought the Limited Edition for PS4. I usualy don't bother, I just wanna play..collector's editions are usually too rich for my blood, but I'm satisfied. ^^

Thanks! I think I`ll do a few things and try to make sure I am ready, then I`ll enter the final dungeon. This game has been a real treat for an FF-fan. I love it.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I really just need a free afternoon to spend on this game.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Yes, yes, YES!

I just beat that stupid Figaro mini-game without dying in less than 20 turns and got Maduin! Worst mini-game ever. I had less frustration with the chocobo one in FFX.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I really just need a free afternoon to spend on this game.

I can second that notion, lol.
I'm still situated at the end of chapter 15.
Wanted to get further last weekend, but some RL stuff again interfered. <__<

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I can second that notion, lol.
I'm still situated at the end of chapter 15.
Wanted to get further last weekend, but some RL stuff again interfered. <__<

I feel it dude. I'm honestly still sitting on chapter 1 :/ I had a few hours the other night, and chose to put them towards Episode Duscae instead

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Platinum get!

30j6615.jpg

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Thanks! It's not that hard to get the platinum, just time consuming. And fun.

Feriku

I was wondering, is there a way to use the twin's abilities outside of battle like cure?

Go look at your abilities (stacked if you want a more powerful one), go to cure, and press triangle.

(I had no idea this was possible until I saw your question and decided to look it up. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back