• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feriku

Re: World of Final Fantasy - Sora DLC now available!

I got my Sora the other day. He sounds like a great Champion to summon, too! :D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: World of Final Fantasy - Sora DLC now available!

Uh, I downloaded Sora and my PS4 also says it is installed, but where do I find Sora in-game?
I loaded my savegame and he isn't among the emblems I can purchase in the nameless girl's room nor is he in my inventory of emblems???

EDIT: Is resolved, I should have closed the game while installing. Closing the game and restarting unlocked Sora's emblem!

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Re: World of Final Fantasy - Balthier DLC coming soon!

Free? Yes! Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Today's your last day to download Sora as a summon! It's free, and you don't even need the game to do so! We'll be implementing a Sora WOFF Award on the forums, so make sure to snag him.

Feriku

I forgot to post here when I finally finished World of Final Fantasy the other week. I loved it! I really hope they make a sequel/prequel/etc.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards

yeah this game is really good. i have it on Vita tho, so it's got a few issues @___@ (please don't ask how I have a ps vita)

a small issue i have w/ it is a lot of the lore is relegated to the Who's Who feature - and filling that up completely isn't such a breeze

SkeithTheTerror

I bought the Vita version, but I didn't know that the game wasn't PSTV compatible, whoops, and as luck would have it, I lost the receipt on my way home. Meaning I now have a Vita game that I can't return, but no Vita. The moral here is to always look up what games are PSTV compatible :p

Feriku

yeah this game is really good. i have it on Vita tho, so it's got a few issues @___@ (please don't ask how I have a ps vita)

a small issue i have w/ it is a lot of the lore is relegated to the Who's Who feature - and filling that up completely isn't such a breeze

The lore in the Who's Who section is so crazy, I feel like they kept it out of the main story so it could still stand on its own if they don't do anything else in the universe. (I hope they do.)

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com

I feel terrible that I completely and utterly forgot about this game. Probably due to XV but still - I really need to start playing it again. I'm kinda fuzzy on some details in the game though so that bums me out. Doesn't it have a journal similar to KH that summarizes the games events to your current point?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I feel terrible that I completely and utterly forgot about this game. Probably due to XV but still - I really need to start playing it again. I'm kinda fuzzy on some details in the game though so that bums me out. Doesn't it have a journal similar to KH that summarizes the games events to your current point?

It got left behind by me as well with little playtime anyway, due to school at the time as well as XV's release. I'm just going to restart it when I'm ready.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com

Is Balthier a limited time DLC like Sora? Just curious, I already have him either way.

Finally started playing again and I'm around chapter 14, and I gotta say, I'm kinda mad that SE released this so close to XV. It completely overshadowed this game. If they had released it months earlier or months later, I feel like it would have done so much better. It's kinda funny that people complain about it less than FFXV. Well, except for the chibi complaints.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I believe Balthier is permanent. He can be downloaded at any time by anyone.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

[video=youtube;EP0_Wnwa2Rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP0_Wnwa2Rs[/video]

Embark on a magical journey with siblings Reynn and Lann as they explore the vast land of Grymoire to rediscover their past and save the future. WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY is coming to Steam on November 21st. Check out the Day One Edition!

Key features include:

• STEAM Trading Cards
  • STEAM Achievements
  • Full keyboard and controller support
  • Extensive list of bonus legendary creatures and characters, including Sephiroth, Balthier, White Chocoboâ„¢ and Glow Moogleâ„¢.
Those who purchase the game prior to November 28 will also receive the Day One Edition, which includes a digital soundtrack sampler featuring enchanting tracks from the game and a stunning wallpaper showcasing legendary FINAL FANTASY heroes and creatures.

Feriku

I hope it sells well enough on Steam to increase our chances of getting a sequel!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

I saw that and put it up on FB..I have wanted to share this game with my brother, but he doesn't have a PS4. He might have to upgrade/rebuild his PC first but I'm glad he'll have a opportunity to play it! I just like this game that much. :)

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

It's a great game. Poured well over 100 hours into it last year.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

I know it is Magus~! I spent a lot of time on it myself. ^^ I'm sure it's worth the PC upgrades my brother will have to do; he has to upgrade memory, his powersupply and shove a better video card in there at the minimum. At the max, he'll have to rebuild the PC and I'll have to catch me a pointyheaded lala by the pants so he can get a deal on Windows 10. (Nimbex has been our go to guy for getting operating systems; he knows someone who works for Microsoft.)

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I'm waiting for that $20 price tag. We almost there. From all the videos I've seen, I just want to see all the jokes and cameos between characters. That's what really turned me on to Dissidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back