• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Re: World of Final Fantasy - Balthier DLC coming soon!

Okay. The PC version is out.
Watch out, the config options are in a weird spot and yes it has cheats. It's also capped at 30 fps; Not that I care much, if it runs as smooth on my brother's pc as it did on my PS4, he'll be happy. (Why are PC players so FPS obsessed anyway? Especially with a turn based game like this...)

Was telling 'Neko soon as we fix his PC, don't use the bleeping cheats lol. ^^ He was all "What, use a Game Genie when I don't have to? Naw."

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Andromeda; If you mean the main game, you can get it for PS4 right now if your PC can't handle it. Here. My brother HAS to go PC, he's stubborn and won't buy a PS4.

And yes, I hope we get to play the new mobile game sometime. ^^

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

There's the whole "PC master race" thing. Obviously not all PC players are like that, but there's a decent chunk of elitists who feel entitled to playing everything on PC. I must admit I do feel schadenfraude whenever those kind of people complain about not getting console exclusives like Bloodborne.

Pokie

There's the whole "PC master race" thing. Obviously not all PC players are like that, but there's a decent chunk of elitists who feel entitled to playing everything on PC. I must admit I do feel schadenfraude whenever those kind of people complain about not getting console exclusives like Bloodborne.

It's best not to take those kind of people seriously, because they are more funny than anything else lmao. Funny in a "sad" way.

Also that awkward moment when you haven't completed the original game yet ! Really need to get back on this game !

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Damn, this game is $15-$20 right now. The price is right.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I'm surprised Meli-Melo wasn't announced here. World of Final Fantasy: Meli-Melo will be releasing on Android on iOS on December 12th in Japan. Meli-Melo is an adaptation of World of Final Fantasy for smart phones.

20171208_064828.jpg

Zack <3

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Re: World of Final Fantasy - "BAAAAAAAARTZ"

[video=youtube;RFRJAeYwyoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFRJAeYwyoA[/video]

"fishing with noctis"

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I'm curious what the cost of the DLC upgrade will be for this to just update my vanilla version.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

so i heard that kh3 sora might be in the world of final fantasy most likely after kh3 comes comes out

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

so i heard that kh3 sora might be in the world of final fantasy most likely after kh3 comes comes out

That would be weird having KH3 Sora and Dream Drop Sora. Would be cooler if they did like, KH3 Riku or something.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

That would be weird having KH3 Sora and Dream Drop Sora. Would be cooler if they did like, KH3 Riku or something.
true well the ddd was a limted time only dlc so probally kh3 as well

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i was just speculating on the chibi kh3 sora picture but i made a mistake and took that as world of final fantasy stuff

Besides it being for the special preorder charm, if nothing else it would just be a crossover thing for DFFOO.

blank points

Awards
Hey everyone. I stumbled upon this rather interesting tidbit of news today. Apparently, Chiba has a sequel for WOFF all written out, according to an interveiw with him in Famitsu.
https://gematsu.com/2018/10/world-of-final-fantasy-sequel-already-written-but-not-in-development

While nothing is actually set in stone as of yet, if SE gives the OK, it seems like a sequel may well be in the cards. Really hope the Maxima upgrade sells well and convinces SE to continue with it.

Leaferian

Awards
For anyone wondering, the Maxima additions so far have been really great. I'm still going through the main story, as I lost my save before the expansion came out, but hoping to get to the story additions soon. The Champion Mirajewels are alright, but so far none of them seem worth giving up access to Champion Summons AND Mega Mirages.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It's sad how the only physical copy of Maxima is on Xbox One and only in North America. What's the reasoning behind that? Both Switch and PS4 deserve a physical release of this. PS4 users in particular are getting shafted big time. Expensive DLC add on that doesn't even add everything that's already included in the other versions. You still have to buy the other previously released DLC separately and you don't get Japanese voice overs because they are still locked behind day one voucher codes. And of course, the game has received so many patches since release that the physical copy almost feels obsolete.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Switch is getting a muilti-language physical release in Asia, but not elsewhere.

Come on Square, give PS4 owners something too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back