• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

world cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
"Brasil es el mas grande del mundo!"

Thats all I'm hearing on Univision, whose happy that Brazil owned Croatia.:D

Too bad I missed the game, had to go out and didn't get to watch the Brazilian ownage.

There wasn't much ownage, they did stuggled but claimed the ball most of the time. They did alright and broke a record in the end. The game ended with Brazil winning 1-0.:cool:

getblazedordie

brazil did own, but croatia proved to be a good team, ronaldo was disappointing, he only took one shot and he barely even ran at all.

tomo SPAIN vs. UKRAINE
tunisia vs. saudi arabie
GERMANY vs. poland

i think ukraine is going to cause an upset tomorrow, and germany will own poland, just like they owned costa rico, i still think germany is gonna win this world cup

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Yeah Rolando was disappointing, then again its only the first game...he'll pull through and break Pele's record. Did you hear about the critics saying that he looks fat? To me he looks the same as always. What do you think?

As for tomorrow:

Spain vs. Ukraine - hard to say, but I hope its Spain.
Tunisia vs. Saudi Arabia - Tunisia could win, but still hard to say.
Germany vs. Poland - Germany FTW!

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Well its the final day of the first round and I overslept for the first game! I ended up seeing the score and Spain did major ownage, 4-0 that is. Now Tunsia and Saudi Arabia will play now.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Actually I hope its a tie. It seems like KSA is doing better.

Update: I guess I was right about the tie after all.

Last edited:

getblazedordie

the saudi arabia vs. tunisia game was intense, i was hoping one of them would win, spain beat ukraine the ref was mad dumb for giving the penalti and a red card, there was practically nothing there, no foul at all, germany vs. poland - cant wait!

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
The game has ended and everyone is happy that both teams have a point each. Its the end of round one and now begins round two, Germany will own.

Update! - The game with Germany and Poland was great. The game was fierce like France and Sweden. One person got kicked out and in the last five minutes, finally a goal for Germany. Poland simply got owned, but good defense while it lasted til the very end.

Last edited:

getblazedordie

damn that game was close, germany pulled a win outta their ass, the poland goalie was AWESOME he practically saved the game for poland, if it werent for him itwould be like 4:0, awesome game.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Couldn't agree more, the Polish goalkeeper did not deserve to have a goal conceded considering how many quality saves he made during that match. Poland just couldn't derive a natural flow with the ball and subsequently they had relatively few chances, i was hoping for an upset, but meh...

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Agree. So tomorrow...who will win?

Ecuador vs. Costa Rica - Ecuador should win for sure.
England vs. Trinidad & Tobago - hard to say but if I had to guess, England maybe.
Sweden vs. Paraguay - Sweden could win yet not sure.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Yay! Ecuador won as expected! The first time they don't suck. Can't wait for them to play with Germany. As for Poland and Costa Rica...they're eliminated. Now begins the top 16.

Watching ENG vs. TRI right now. Trinidad plays really good defensively but England is not looking so good. I'm still undecided on who's going to win.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
England literally owned Trinidad and Tobago. They did brilliant in the second half. Gerrard and Crouch did great belting goals. Why didn't Crouch do his dance? Why was Rooney put on? He didn't do much, but the opposing side were after breaking his foot again. See all those dives they did? The referee was pathetic.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
He he i just got finished with the Sweden-Paraguay game and i gotta say that was very dramtic. I feel sorry for Paraguay cause i saw about 5 of the members crying or with their shirt over their head.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
AngelofDestiny said:
England literally owned Trinidad and Tobago. They did brilliant in the second half. Gerrard and Crouch did great belting goals. Why didn't Crouch do his dance? Why was Rooney put on? He didn't do much, but the opposing side were after breaking his foot again. See all those dives they did? The referee was pathetic.

They weren't trying to dive to his foot, its the ball. They were desperate and Rooney was useless. I have to say though, England did try to get the ball in many times but in the end, even when they won, their game play was kind of disappointing. They were lucky but next time won't be easy.

As for the Sweden and Paraguay game, Paraguay was disappointing and Sweden have to work harder if they want to get to the next round. I hope Trinidad and Tobago win since in that group England only quailfied.

For tomorrow, I think that Argentina, Mexico, and the Netherlands will win.;)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SharinganBlue said:
They weren't trying to dive to his foot, its the ball. They were desperate and Rooney was useless. I have to say though, England did try to get the ball in many times but in the end, even when they won, their game play was kind of disappointing. They were lucky but next time won't be easy.

As for the Sweden and Paraguay game, Paraguay was disappointing and Sweden have to work harder if they want to get to the next round. I hope Trinidad and Tobago win since in that group England only quailfied.

For tomorrow, I think that Argentina, Mexico, and the Netherlands will win.;)
No, I know they were aiming for his foot. I bet you any money Rooney was really nervous about it and that he didn't want to have the ball too much, either. Rooney was kinda useless, but I'll admit that. It gave the team a little bit of courage. The first half was pathetic, yet the second half was slightly satisfying.

Yeah, England qualified and I'm happy about that. Wait ... Parguay lost? Well, England play Sweden on Tuesday. I look forward to that.

dejah

:|
T__________T

i want england to win.

so bad.

ANY COUNTRY except germany >_> yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back