• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

world cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
A new day has come and Argentina caused major ownage! 6-0 bitches!! Serbia must really feel shitty right now. Its just sad and Serbia is eliminated...

Later Mexico will own.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
I guess you can say Brazil is an inspiration to all teams and all the teams would kill to play against them. They are the #1 team to beat this year, anyone would know that.

getblazedordie

england aint even close to brazil's level, 2002 world cup england got owned by brazil 3-1, and holland is off to the next round the beat ivory coast 2-1, mexico vs. angola up next

getblazedordie

yea i luv my soccer alot, and noone knows for sure whats up wit ronaldo, he didnt even ran at the croatia game, some ppl say he got fitness problems or smthng like that, he didnt even try to run, its mad strange, i hope he gets back to normal an scores sum

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Dude...my prediction went out the window! Angola and Mexico got a tie! I must admit Mexico sucked this time. Meanwhile Ivory Coast is eliminated...but at least they escaped with a goal in the end.

Kagura4Kyo&4Haru - England is just one of the canidates to beat Brazil but don't forget the usual teams as well like France, Italy, Argentina, Portugal, Netherlands, Spain, Korea, and the host themselves, Germany.

sephiroth911

Just watched Arg vs. SMT and dang did Arg beat their butts. 6 to 0 ,hah. I hope yall SMT fans weren't to dissapointed.

P.S. to your sig, I have a 3.5 gpa ,hah

sorry bout' the double

Last edited:

getblazedordie

tomorrow portugal vs. iran
czech epublic vs. ghana
ITALY VS. USA

italy shall own, i guarantee it, they have to i wanna see them knock usa out! portugal should be good too

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
sephirot911 said:
P.S. to your sig, I have a 3.5 gpa ,hah

sorry bout' the double

You don't really have to answer the question ya know...if that is your GPA...damn.

Anyway, just watched Iran vs. Portugal, that was an easy win for Portugal. Iran is now eliminated. As for the next match, Czech R. will win. And last but not least, U.S. vs. Italy...if the U.S. is lucky they would tie but up to this point, Italy will win for sure and there are certain reasons why this is.

U.S. will lose to Italy because...
1) America really never got into soccer which is the most intense sport in the world while we watch other sports that bore the hell outta of us like Nascar, baseball, golf, and others that have no feeling to it.
2) No one really watches soccer at all.
3) Little or lack of support for the U.S. team.
4) None of the players are well-known unlike other famous players like Ronaldo, Totti, and Beckham.

Anyone else will say the same, even the girls U.S. team plays better than them!

Last edited:

getblazedordie

haha sharingam blue, even girl play better, that was kinda funny, ghana is winning, they scored on 1rst minute, that goal was awesome! neways, italy shall own,

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Yeah....bottom line, Italy will own big time. Ghana scored big in the first half and now have to keep it that way to win.

Update! - How can that guy screw up an easy shot?! Penalty kicks are the easist shots ever.

Update2! - Ghana is gonna win their first game!!

Last edited:

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Yay! Ghana won! And now the main event, Italy vs. U.S. Now I'm kind of optimisic for them...if Ghana can do it, maybe the U.S. can overturn too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back