• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

world cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

germany got ballack, they got the best goalie in da world - kahn, podolski is aweosme, klose is awesome, sweinstieger is awesome, they gonna kick ass, mexico is gon win, i hope portugal wins, i wanna see c. ronaldo skool ppl street style, brazil an france r good, but i dunno

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Any of you in the World Cup Fantasy Coach thing on Worldcup.com?
I'm in a 3-4-3 formation.
Forwards: Ronaldo(Bra), Figo(Port), and Klose(Ger)
Mids: Beasley(US), Maniche(Port), Zidane(Fra), and Donovan(US)
Def: R.Carlos(Bra), Nesta(Ita), and Cafu(Bra)
GK: Keller(US)

The allstars i'm keeping on the bench for a bit are C.Ronaldo(Port), Crespo(ARG), and Raul(Spa). They'll be seeing some action, and maybe Barthez in the net after a bit.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Portugal is definetly going to win. I have all of their national jerseys, including the new black one, and the old school. And a Few Figo jerseys from Real Madrid and Inter Milan.

Maniche and Gomes aren't starting.... ):

Last edited:

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Felt bad for Iran, I was hoping for them to win just cause I think that Mexico is way overated. Now I'm watching Angola vs. Portugal and yes I do smell ownage...

Portugal wins...

getblazedordie

portugal won 1:0, c. ronaldo was pissed he didnt get to score, hahaha, i think he should have scored and i think the score should have been more than 1:0

tomo australia vs. japan
USA vs. chezch republic
italy vs. ghana

usa is going to get raped, i hope nedved scores.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
getblazedordie said:
tomo australia vs. japan
USA vs. chezch republic
italy vs. ghana

usa is going to get raped, i hope nedved scores.

Yeah, the U.S. will apparently lose and yet it doesn't hurt to have a "little" faith for them.;)

My prediction tomorrow...

Australia 2 and Japan 1(maybe even a tie)
U.S.A. 1 and Czech 2(could be a tie)
Italy 3 and Ghana 1(Italy will cause ownage..)

getblazedordie

i think japan will beat australia, this is the first time in 32 years that australia made it in the world cup, i think japan will win. italy is gonna wreck ghana rely bad

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Japans not that great of a team either.

USA is going to get raped tommorow. My sister wanted me to record it for some reason, must want to watch the ownage badly.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Sven's decision to take Walcott has spectacularly back fired, he got injured in training early this morning...*evil laugh* serves him right for taking in for the first place. Defoe/Johnson/Bent FTW !!!

And no offense to the US team, i watched some of your guys training online yesterday and highights from some previous matches...you're gonna get so pwned by your group, despite losses the African teams are rather strong this world cup...

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I don't even know why Sven picked Theo Walcott. Did he have any experience, especially playing at an international level where standards are so much higher? Er, NO.

What concerns me most about our current England team, is the lack of good strikers (especially with Rooney out). I have great problems with Michael Owen. He should NOT even be in the team, it frustrates me so much how the commentators always glaze over any errors he makes and attribute it to other factors, but he misses so many chances and always is too heavy on the ball, and can barely control it and rarely makes the clinical finishes that should be expected of world class players. Obviously that is why he is no longer at Real Madrid, at least they could spot it. (Complete rant, ignore it) I personally favoured Sean Wright-Phillips instead of Walcott, but whatever.

Another thing I keep noticing about England is that they usually play poorly against teams they should be thrasing 5-0 (e.g. Northen Ireland, Paraguay, Liechtenstein) but tend to fare better with the more challenging teams (Argentina, Brazi, Germany etc).

However, I'm personally confident in the England team, I'm glad Paul Robinson has been put in goal rather than the inconsistent James. As long as we get to the quarter finals at least to avoid embarrassment.

England FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back