• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will you be getting the Japanese version of KH2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaCore5

Awards
Will both the English and Japanese version be released on the PS4 eventually? I'd would never pay 300 bucks collectively for any game. I could buy a another ps3 or xbox 360 with that kinda of money.

limit

Dang, I did not realize it would be that high... maaaybe a collector's edition isn't sensible for me after all :/

Will both the English and Japanese version be released on the PS4 eventually? I'd would never pay 300 bucks collectively for any game. I could buy a another ps3 or xbox 360 with that kinda of money.

At this point they don't have any plans to re-release on PS4, but it is a possibility (if I recall correctly). Personally, I just don't feel like they'd re-release it again.

rufusisaghost

I'll probably just wait for the English version to be released, though if it were up to me I'd own the game in both languages. Well I guess it is up to me, I guess I mean more so if I had the funds.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I don't think my PS3 can play Japanese games. I know I had to modify my PS2 in order to play Japanese games before...

Yeah, the Ps3 can play any region game UNLESS said game itself is specifically region locked (which is rare)

LatinoHeat90

I won't be getting it. I wish I could speak Japanese, the game would make for great practice though.

P.s. davidXIIIaxel, make more substantial posts. Hard for people to reply to you.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll probably be importing unless any unexpected financial issues come up. I got 1.5 and played a bit of it, but ended up getting tied up with school since it was the middle of the semester, and when summer rolled around I did other things.

I won't let that happen this time. I plan on playing KH2 or at least BBS through from start to finish. I'm kind of excited to use it to help improve my comprehension skills since that is what I lack the most.

Samhain

Bronze Member
KH 2.5 JPN all the way!

I don't know about you guys...but sub is superior to dub in almost all terms especially when it comes from Japan. Let's be real here...Inuyasha do most people watch dub or sub? Sub. Detective Conan: Do most people watch dub or sub? DBZ: Sub or Dub? Sub by far. And so on

The dub is usually trash...no offense

BBS had terrible VA (dub)
JPN was amazing VA's. Terra's was awesome! Master Xehanort was damn good too, and Aqua's

I give credit to English Dub BBS like MX VA....of course. Terranort's VA (Richard Epcar has improved ...he sounds really good), Ven

But honestly Aqua's BBS English VA is god awful. Monotone...just terrible. Terra's was awful as well. When Eraqus "died" the VA of Terra showed no emotion. "Master Eraqus" -drops to knees (montone voice). Compare it to the JPN version. When that happened you can feel Terra's emotions as well...he was straining, and really hurt.

Sorry guys...JPN will always be ahead of English's

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
KH 2.5 JPN all the way!

I don't know about you guys...but sub is superior to dub in almost all terms especially when it comes from Japan. Let's be real here...Inuyasha do most people watch dub or sub? Sub. Detective Conan: Do most people watch dub or sub? DBZ: Sub or Dub? Sub by far. And so on

The dub is usually trash...no offense

BBS had terrible VA (dub)
JPN was amazing VA's. Terra's was awesome! Master Xehanort was damn good too, and Aqua's

I give credit to English Dub BBS like MX VA....of course. Terranort's VA (Richard Epcar has improved ...he sounds really good), Ven

But honestly Aqua's BBS English VA is god awful. Monotone...just terrible. Terra's was awful as well. When Eraqus "died" the VA of Terra showed no emotion. "Master Eraqus" -drops to knees (montone voice). Compare it to the JPN version. When that happened you can feel Terra's emotions as well...he was straining, and really hurt.

Sorry guys...JPN will always be ahead of English's
I don't know anyone who watches DBZ subtitled, lol.

If there is no David Gallagher then I want no part of it.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I don't know anyone who watches DBZ subtitled, lol.

If there is no David Gallagher then I want no part of it.

DBZ JPN is the best...by far. English finally did it right with DBZ Kai coming out...but the shit they gave us in Toonami back in the 90s were a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back