• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora be in the secret ending for FM? Will it be action based?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

Do you guys think Sora will be in the BBS FM secret ending? And do you guys think it will be action based like Deep Dive?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Secret Ending isn't a Secret Ending, but actually gameplay. The Secret Episode will definitely have some action to it since it is playable.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
are you asking if sor will be playable in the secret episode
i hope not i want it to be briag or the lingering sentiment

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Like Lycoris said; it's a playable ending. I've been hoping for different playable characters, so it would be a bit of a let down if it's Sora.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
o_O.....Playable ending eh? I've gotta keep my eyes out for this on YouTube then....

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
The ending is playable, and I'm very confident that it will end up being Aqua exploring the Realm of Darkness. I find it very unlikely that the developers would spend the time to design and animate all the movements of an entirely new playable character just for a ten minute secret segment. So I would assume they'll use an already animated character like Aqua (Terra and Ven are both... incapacitated, so that only leaves Aqua).

As for Sora, he might pop up in a flashback by Mickey, but that's probably it.

master luigi

I think nomura said in an interview that the secret ending would show how terra and MX were distributed betwween xemnas and ansem. so that leades me to believe that this will bridge the gap between BBS and KH1.

that way there's no need to make a new game to explain all the details.

master luigi

I think nomura said in an interview that the secret ending would show how terra and MX were distributed betwween xemnas and ansem. so that leades me to believe that this will bridge the gap between BBS and KH1.

Crystal

Silver Member
I like the idea of Sora being a playable character in secret episode..
But i really hope it will talks about Apprentice Xehanort.

Stars

リク
I don't mind if it appear to be Sora
But since it happen between KH1 and BBS.. it will be Xehanort Apprentice story or Aqua.......?

Alex999

i doubt sora will be involved besides maybe a cutscene, i also doubt aqua will be the playable character for it seeing as theres nto much she can do in the world of darknes, but if she is my personal guess would be is a showing of her meeting mickey or something.

im guessing and hoping that it will be terranort and we'll find out more stuff about braig, MX, terra, eraqus etc

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nomura never said it would take place between BBS and KH1 >.>
I hate when people be making stuff up...

All we know is that it will be a Secret Episode, not ending, with a playable character.
There's really nothing Aqua would be doing in the RoD, except for possibly running into Mickey. Don't know why that'd be playable though.
It could be XtA, but that'd be stupid. What would you do playing as him? A crappy experiment mini-game?
I don't like the idea of Braig. Who/What would he be fighting?
I like the idea of Sora, mainly because I miss him being in the spotlight, but I don't know what he'd be doing. Could be a sort of start for KH3D...
Vanitas is also a good idea. What was he doing on Destiny Island when Terra sent Ven there? This could answer that, but I don't know what he'd be fighting.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

This is what I'd like to see. Though it seems that Xemnas is basically an emotionless Terra whereas Ansem is essentially MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back