• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wild Hopes Over Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Please bring back the Command Board from BBS. It would be amazing seeing more characters and boards to choose from.

Seconded.
I forgot to add that to my list.

An expanded Command Board with more boards (Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden, Keyblade Graveyard, Twilight Town, The World that Never Was anyone?) and more characters besides TAV would be great.

I could imagine myself laughing hard when pushing Master Xehanort into the negative points, lol.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Loved the command board, so that'd be nice to have back.
But in all seriousness, for TAV to have a happy ending. THAT'S ALL I'M ASKING FOR, I'm serious.

And no Agrabah or Olympus, I'm so done with those worlds.
Also, Godtada, make us a new theme please. That'd make my life.

Decrith

I really would love to see Roxa.... I mean Ve.... I mean Jesse to sing in the game in some way (new ending theme most probably).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It seems Utada's song 'Uso no Mitai na' is being taken off a lot of fan made KH videos. Could that mean Square is using the song for KH3?

No. It's probably because she used the melody of the chorus of that song for Simple and Clean.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I really would love to see Roxa.... I mean Ve.... I mean Jesse to sing in the game in some way (new ending theme most probably).

Gosh, why do I suddenly imagine Jesse singing a new ending theme for KH III with Roxas and Ventus dancing to it during the credits? rofl.

WaveK89

New Game+. Rewarded by completing the game having unlocked the Ultima keyblade. Seriously, I want to be rewarded further by being able to use the Ultima Keyblade within New Game+.

Shortcut menu. Despite whatever system they use, I like having quick access to magic, cure, and possibly even abilities.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want there to be more natural interactions. Rather than everybody talking and standing around then running off to do something, how about them walking and talking or doing something while talking like eating or something.

It'd make Kingdom Hearts feel a LOT more alive just by making the characters seem more real in that aspect.

I know, but it shouldn't scream Hikaru song in KH just yet.

What? The song is over ten years old, of course it won't be in Kingdom Hearts.

Kurdistan

I always have fantasies of Kingdom Hearts in my little head :) what I really want is more balls and less constant chat of hearts and friends and light. allow me to bore you guys with some of my KH dreams :p

We get a lot of character development for Kiari, she finally feels relevant and less damsel-in-distressy, then near the end she dies suddenly, and Sora is left permanently broken. Right after her death there could be a slow motion, sad music scene where we see Sora inaudibly screaming and Riku holding him back (this just came at the top of my head so I am aware it is probably crazy). In one of the last scenes we could have Riku explaining to Sora that she won’t be coming back, with Sora exclaiming that she will, "they all came back, why can’t she?" to which Riku replies "But this time it’s different" (in some of my more sentimental and far out visions I picture Sora writing a message to Kiari beginning with 'dearly beloved' and throwing it into the ocean. Another one is where he chooses to constantly live in the dreamworld in order to be with her, where he goes to the secret place again and sees that Kairi completed the drawings while he was away, and in the dreamworld he embraces her at the beach and gives her the star fruit thingy, then kisses her with all of their friends and allies clapping in the background, a la Titanic :p)

I would love it if we begin the game where the World has already been taken over by MX, a World full of doom and gloom (and darkness I guess..). The game could be about fighting back( and recuiting fighters for the massive war that will happen at the end), with tensions within the team due to the futility of their efforts (have Riku and Terra FISTFIGHT).. Maybe have the trio split up and go to different worlds to restore order. (A scene I have in my head for some reason is a massive sea battle with Riku, it’s in the middle of a storm and the dark side is winning, then a wave that crashes into the ship Riku is on, seemingly drowning him, then the screen goes black and suddenly cuts to Sora being kept prisoner on another world, both hands tied, body suspended in the air)

Well you did say wild hopes:D. Anyone else have any scenes that they completely made up?

Voltron

Silver Member
-Demyx, Larxene, Marluxia, and Luxord's somebodies revealed.
-Disney worlds with a plot related to the plot of the over all game.
-POCAHONTAS!
-Lots of side missions.
-The old command menu.
-Donald and Goofy as party members (I'm sure that will be anyway).
-Utada returns.
-Shirtless Riku.
-Some type of side mission involving the Rescuers.
-More Tron.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Let get on with namine She is technicaly one of sora other and deserves a story to be told explaining her, like all the other got. Is she allowed to come back, she not a apart of sora heart since she returned to kairi not him?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Let get on with namine She is technicaly one of sora other and deserves a story to be told explaining her, like all the other got. Is she allowed to come back, she not a apart of sora heart since she returned to kairi not him?
She's officially one of those that need "saving" so if Roxas and Xion become their own individuals, then I don't see why she won't as well.

We still don't really know what the saving entails for every individual; it could be as simple as Xion being remembered and Namine being thanked but considering the data that AtW placed in Sora I would hope it means the three of them are all going to come back.

Okay, my hope if for all three of them to return (KH needs more women).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
On the topic of Namine, I would be quite curious if she became some other entity, similar to how Xion turned into all those forms at the end. I don't mean Namine has to become a hulking beast, but she is special, so I think it would be cool if, along the story, she either manifested into something else and became a boss or something, IDK. If not I'm completely fine with that too, but she seems to powerful to not be an decent helper or ally in a fight.

As for my wish, I honestly want them to somehow allude to the "Sora! Dinner's ready!" from KH1. They don't have to directly reference it by Sora saying "Oh darn! I never had dinner that night I left the island..." or something cheesy like that, but I've said it before I know, if you ever go back to DI (I see that as highly likely in KH3 for you to be able to finally visit DI again) maybe Sora can go to his house and there will be whatever he had for dinner on the table. You could interact with it and when you did maybe a small textbox would pop up like "A plate of (insert food here). Looks like it was never touched and it is cold now." something like that.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
On the topic of Namine, I would be quite curious if she became some other entity, similar to how Xion turned into all those forms at the end. I don't mean Namine has to become a hulking beast, but she is special, so I think it would be cool if, along the story, she either manifested into something else and became a boss or something, IDK. If not I'm completely fine with that too, but she seems to powerful to not be an decent helper or ally in a fight.

As for my wish, I honestly want them to somehow allude to the "Sora! Dinner's ready!" from KH1. They don't have to directly reference it by Sora saying "Oh darn! I never had dinner that night I left the island..." or something cheesy like that, but I've said it before I know, if you ever go back to DI (I see that as highly likely in KH3 for you to be able to finally visit DI again) maybe Sora can go to his house and there will be whatever he had for dinner on the table. You could interact with it and when you did maybe a small textbox would pop up like "A plate of (insert food here). Looks like it was never touched and it is cold now." something like that.

I'd prefer if they brought Naminé back as she was. I would feel bad if I had to beat her up, even if she's in a monster form or something.

That would be a nice little reference to the line in KH1. I wouldn't mind if we actually got to see what his mom looks like.
I really hope we do get to go to Destiny Islands and it's main island in KH3, if wanted to go back there ever since the first game. Sure we had it in CoM and Re:Coded, but some how it just didn't feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back