• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wild Hopes Over Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I hope the game is spread out only between Sora Kairi and Riku, our original protagonists. Each of them will have a focus or overall mission for 2/3 of the game until they rejoin at the end.

It all depends on where the starting point is, which is hopefully place where Yen Sid deem Kairi has had enough training to be skillful enough to handle herself. (Not Necessarily a key blade master)I would assume that we are starting with her and Riku since Sora is still on his journey in the dream world. Yen Sid, Riku, Kairi, mickey goofy, Donald, Axel/lea, and merlin are all in the mysterious tower, exposition like they always do as well as agreeing on what their next move is. Yen Sid understands that is important for them to recollect and revive the seven lights in order to protect the seven princess of heart. I am assuming they will imply the cliché Scooby do tactic of splitting up themselves up while they agree they can't begin to counter Xehanort without Sora. Riku and axel are going into the dark realm in order to search and locate aqua the other keyblade master. Riku of course is hesitant to agree going only because he believes he wants to stay and protect Kairi, she being both a target and the most precious person in the world to Sora. Kairi will say that she will be fine and it’s important for Riku to go with axel and find aqua. Mickey Donald and goofy are spread out to warn and help guard a few of the other princess until the seven light can be found. Mickey will go the castle of dreams, Donald to agrabah and goofy to Dwarf woodlands. Kairi wants to go to a world and help protect one of the other princesses. {Insert I am strong now speech and I won’t stand on the sidelines anymore} But she is outvoted and it is suggested she goes back with merlin to radiant garden. Mickey has even brought in a personal bodyguard for her. Its Max goof, (at his 15 year old, a goofy movie role appearance, of course modified to resemble the clothing that mdg wear. Max is introduced, and give a hyuck when he meets Kairi and shakes Riku's hand when who then ask him to protect her with his life. Everyone then leaves on their assigned task leaving Yen Sid alone eyes closed thinking, but I believe he is just taking a nap because he too old to do anything.

Transition to Sora, and whatever he is doing, which I believes is meeting and discussing the with the people inside himself in the realm of sleep.

Riku and Axel
Character Development time, Axel expositioning and opening up about his motives and why he's helping them explaining his friendship with roxas. Riku agrees understanding the big brother relationship. (Bonds)
Riku and Axel/Lea are swappable playable and supporting character fighting until they face some boss heartless. Then afterwards discover a landmass coved in darkness they both recognize and gasp at.

Kairi and Max
Merlin Poofs them into his quarters. Cid and Yuffie are already there. (Sora Donald and goofy are typically the only ones who ever interact with other final fantasy characters. I hope in kh3 we can truly blend the worlds and make the game feel like a true crossover. I also would like to get Kairi at radiant garden, not unconscious. Merlin believes that Kairi is safest from darkness and Xheanort here. With the addition of protection of the castle and additionally from the restoration committee. (Note Kairi was in the underground cavern with Leon and aerith in kh1, so I would like to believe they have met, but I wouldn’t put it past them to reintroduce her to everyone again) In the castle Max and Kairi see 2 men in uniform and one in a white coat speaking to Leon.

This is our opportunity for some information on key points
-What is the current situation of the previous apprentices in regards to the restoration committee?
- Does any part of kairi’s life here as a child come back to her?
- Is there a new ruler of Radiant Garden?
Well of course there is little time for any of this because all of sudden 3 CoD sprout up and we have 3 cloaked figure standing. Ienzo runs to the computer to get the defense system prepared but it’s too late because heartless are swarming the building. What better way to take control of a world if not from inside it largest fortress. Master Xheanort will need a base and why not take it here.

Cue escape sequence battles: leading to a fight with a cloaked man who is revealed to be braig, ready to capture their first POH.

I hope that like birth by sleep playing as each keyblade wielder work differently and have certain advantages and disadvantages and abilities.
After the boss fight we get a brief moment to rendezvous with merlin who poofs Kairi and Max elsewhere. However the other are fighting there best not to allow what happened 11 years ago happen again Leon end up staying as the others escape the traverse town.

Transition
Sora should have returned by now, and is at mysterious Tower being filled in by yen Sid, who is explaining the current situation. He will most likely reference the strength they have when they are together. He insists that he gathers the princess and his friends before MX can do so.

-Sora and Riku need to be focuses on preparing countering xheanort.
Sora decides to retrieve an unattended princess before reuniting with his friends

Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) Sword and the stone Castle Of Dreams
Agrabah Treasure Planet Tangled
Dwarf Woodlands Pochohontas Brave
Mysterious Tower Atlantis Olympus Collegium
Radiant garden Traverse Town Land of departure/Castle oblivion

Keyblade grave yard Dark Realm

Bolded words are MX center around the main plot
The others are more maleficent and side quest

I can't belive I wrote for over an hour. Istarted to slow down when it was getting to fanfictiony but this is how I hope the game begins and the premis is

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
- New Utada song (if not Utada, someone else. DO NOT RE-USE PAST SONG PLEASE)
- Bigger areas, like in DDD, but with more checkpoints
- Disney-stories that are relevant to the overall plot
- Side-quests
- Sora.. grow up a tiny little bit please. You can be naive but you're taking it too far, dude lol
- Maleficent being a villain-worthy villain. No more Team Rocket stuff please
- Some kind of party-system that enables us to play with all the Guardians of Light, something like in Versus perhaps? (although I'd love to have the nostalgic SDG-trio back.. Oh well, either way is fine)
- Kairi, lose your damsel in distress-status!
- Command-Meld system brought back but making it less easy to get strong commands

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the mirage arena brought back with full online co-op as a way to level up and gain extras on the side. with custom levels too.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Launchpad's post made me remember something else.

BRING BACK TECH POINTS!!

seriously i loved getting bonus experience for countering my foes and have missed it in every subsequent installment.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

BRING BACK TECH POINTS!!

seriously i loved getting bonus experience for countering my foes and have missed it in every subsequent installment.

oh yes

imagine an option to turn tech points on/off at the "new game" screen. and a save-at-pause-menu like in skyrim

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

BRING BACK TECH POINTS!!

ooo, yes. Tech points were lovely.

oh yes

imagine an option to turn tech points on/off at the "new game" screen. and a save-at-pause-menu like in skyrim
I hated that in Skyrim.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
ooo, yes. Tech points were lovely.

I hated that in Skyrim.

well i was thinking of it as more of an option if you can't get to a save point when you need to get to it

laddyboy12

My hopes are that it will answer questions, not be a screw-up like some endings to series are and it will be on the ps3 because i dont want to buy a ps3 for hd remixes and then have to buy a ps4 for KH3!

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Costume changes good ones, silly ones, sexy ones, stat changing ones

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I want to see a proper resolution to the sora and kairi subplot

Amen to that. I think if Sora and Kairi kiss, or share a paopu, my life will definitely be made. I'd also like to see more SRK trio moments (like them flying in Neverland), as I feel they're very unbalanced in that department (ironic, that in the game about trios, it's the main one that seems the least like one), and I really just want them, and SDG back in the spotlight.

Also, I want this to become Sora's story again, and for him to show progress. Lately, that hasn't been seeming to happen.

That said, I want a resolution with a lot of the characters, and whatnot. Like Sora finally thanking Nami, etc. There are so many scenes I want to see, actually. And a lot of them probably aren't even going to happen. More HPO stuff would certainly be nice. I also want to see Yen Sid finally do something, and the return of the Restoration Committee (as well as VTA, RAX, N, Eraqus, and AtW).

I want to see more Jiminy scenes. I want Joshua to help Sora and them, as I really doubt that the "kind-of-omniscient-Josh" would just sit back when the multiverse might be destroyed.

Also, I want cool things back like "blow out all the candles in the diner to open the treasure chest". I want the mysterious, more magical side of KH again, if that makes sense. Like how those three questions at the start of KHI affected how you leveled up (or if you got the secret ending in DDD).

I want a lot of stuff, really. But mostly just epic moments with our beloved characters, and an end and resolution to things (mainly among the trios and Nami).

Mostly, I want to have Kairi flashbacks or something. I want to see her grown, and get to know her more. We, sadly, don't know much about her at all, and I'd like to know her thoughts and feelings on things, and how she's handling it all. I'd like to see her interact with more people, and whatnot.

And though this will never happen, I want Disney to buy Anastasia so we can go to that world in KHIII. So there :p That would be my true dream. That's such a great movie, and even better than some of the Disney ones, tbh.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want Joshua to help Sora and them, as I really doubt that the "kind-of-omniscient-Josh" would just sit back when the multiverse might be destroyed.

Haha, idk Joshua was perfectly content to see Shibuya burn up until Neku taught him people could change. Also I'd assume he's powerless outside of Shibuya. xD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
-If Utada doesn't come back, have Jyongri sing a new opening/closing...maybe...don't hurt me.
-Some sort of special edition that comes with an artbook and soundtrack or have those unlockable in the game.
-Bigger, explorable areas with a decent amount of NPCs spread throughout/wherever appropriate. Whenever enemies show up, have 'em disappear or run.
-More interaction with the environment like in KH1 (potion-making, puzzles, etc.)
-Return use of Final Fantasy characters (throw Zidane in there, maybe Bartz or Onion Knight too)
-Eraqus as one of the Darknesses. Don't know how or why, but I'd love to see that.
-Some sort of happy-ish ending for Vanitas or something. If he turns out to be one of the Darknesses maybe give him a little of that salvation he was looking for in the novels before he kicks the bucket or whatever.
-Maleficent is defeated after a boss battle and given a proper, perma-death.
-Same-month worldwide release.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
-If Utada doesn't come back, have Jyongri sing a new opening/closing...maybe...don't hurt me.
-Some sort of special edition that comes with an artbook and soundtrack or have those unlockable in the game.
-Bigger, explorable areas with a decent amount of NPCs spread throughout/wherever appropriate. Whenever enemies show up, have 'em disappear or run.
-More interaction with the environment like in KH1 (potion-making, puzzles, etc.)
-Return use of Final Fantasy characters (throw Zidane in there, maybe Bartz or Onion Knight too)
-Eraqus as one of the Darknesses. Don't know how or why, but I'd love to see that.
-Some sort of happy-ish ending for Vanitas or something. I see him having a horrible death if he turns out to be one of the Darkness, so give him a fate that's not as bad or some sort of salvation.
-Maleficent is defeated after a boss battle and given a proper, perma-death.
-Same-month worldwide release.

vanitas is and has always been pure evil, his only "happy ending" would be infinite death and destruction across the universe.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
vanitas is and has always been pure evil, his only "happy ending" would be infinite death and destruction across the universe.

I wouldn't say that. His history in the novel is pretty heartbreaking and you understand why he's mentally unstable and sadistic.

DARK MEMORY

This is just a summary of the novel. I can't really find the tranlation.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
fully orchestrated soundtrack, or at least no more subpar synth

With Days Theater getting that treatment, I'm assuming that's what we can expect for all future non-handheld titles.

BRING BACK TECH POINTS!!

oh yes

i want that

even though it was just small increments of EXP, it felt rewarding

Similarly, can we get Trinity Marks back? :D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The problem here is that the novels are of questionable canonity. Some things of the novels reinforce canon points, some are build upon later by other games while other points are outright contradicted.

The problem with these "extra" bits in BBS novels is that they already contradict stuff seen in the actual game of BBS itself. Vanitas had no qualms whatever to actually kill Ventus off and there was never any indication that he feels anything uncomfortable when creatin Unversed. On the contrary, in the Keyblade Graveyard he even spawns a whole army of them while gloating as if it is the easiest thing in the world to do.
There is no question that Vanitas never did anything other than to hurt Ventus and tried to kill Aqua multiple times.

That summary there is written by a dedicated Vanitas-fangirl which already makes me suspicious, especially since Vanitas is painted as the big woobie there while Ventus' suffering (who is actually the true victim) is brushed aside like an afterthought.
That said though, I have read a rough translation of these chapters somewhere (it was certainly not from goldy I know) and I have to admit it comes over to me as an overdosed, forced sob-story even worse than Xion's.
Well, ok, both is written by Kanemaki so I shouldn't really be surprised, but I dunno, it just rubs me the wrong way somehow, especially when looking at the actual in-game-Vanitas.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The problem here is that the novels are of questionable canonity. Some things of the novels reinforce canon points, some are build upon later by other games while other points are outright contradicted.

The problem with these "extra" bits in BBS novels is that they already contradict stuff seen in the actual game of BBS itself. Vanitas had no qualms whatever to actually kill Ventus off and there was never any indication that he feels anything uncomfortable when creatin Unversed. On the contrary, in the Keyblade Graveyard he even spawns a whole army of them while gloating as if it is the easiest thing in the world to do.
There is no question that Vanitas never did anything other than to hurt Ventus and tried to kill Aqua multiple times.

That summary there is written by a dedicated Vanitas-fangirl which already makes me suspicious, especially since Vanitas is painted as the big woobie there while Ventus' suffering (who is actually the true victim) is brushed aside like an afterthought.
That said though, I have read a rough translation of these chapters somewhere (it was certainly not from goldy I know) and I have to admit it comes over to me as an overdosed, forced sob-story even worse than Xion's.
Well, ok, both is written by Kanemaki so I shouldn't really be surprised, but I dunno, it just rubs me the wrong way somehow, especially when looking at the actual in-game-Vanitas.

Wild Hopes Over Kingdom Hearts 3

"Nothing is too silly and out of this world. In this thread anything and everything is possible!"

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I always interpreted the story as giving depth to vanitas' character rather than excusing his actions or giving hom a sob story. Also vanitas could have easily changed his view of ven during the four years between his birth and their meeting at the start of bbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back