• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why the PS3 AND the wii both need a KH game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

Both systems currently have the worst RPG library ever! PS3 barely has any RPGs and the ones it does have are either terrible beyond belief or the exact same RPG that the 360 has. The wii has almost zero RPGs and the ones they get are horrible or just plain stupid.

The PS3 and the wii are in dire need of an epic RPG. If Square wants to come up and get rich, they would release a KH game for the wii and anotther one on the PS3. There would be no competition either. No other company is planning on making RPGs for the wii and PS3, so this would be Square's big chance to clean house.

aweomeness96

I'm with Lycoris on this one. A kingdom hearts on the wii would be a, dare I say it, EPIC PHAIL!!!!!! But really, any other console besides the wii (especially the 360 cuz I don't have a PS3 hehe). But yes, the RPGs on the wii and PS3 do suck horribly, and so a good one would be very appreciated!

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
haha, what?

demon's souls and valkyria chronicles is all I need

It's not like the 360 has that better of a selection

aweomeness96

No, it doesn't haha. Which is why I want one. But until then, I guess I will have to stick with Black Ops and Brotherhood (which I still need to buy :p)

AlbertJ

Awards
As long as the Wii doesnt get an exclusive KH game (I wont be surprised if it does), I wouldnt mind it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd rather it not be on the Wii. But go on ahead SE. PS3 it up.

Any other RPG can be on the Wii. Not KH. D:
I agree with Lycoris.
KH3 on the Wiii = No thanks. But, KH3 on the PS3 would actually prompt me to buy a PS3. Sure there are other games I want that are on that console but I'm not going to buy one unless KH3 gets released on it.

Tatsu

360 has Tales of Vesperia, Mass Effect, Infinite Undiscovery, plus every RPG the PS3 has. PS3 doesn't really have anything to write home about. And the wii.....sadly only has Monster Hunter (which looks really dull) and game about a yellow Bird.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
360 has Tales of Vesperia, Mass Effect, Infinite Undiscovery, plus every RPG the PS3 has. PS3 doesn't really have anything to write home about. And the wii.....sadly only has Monster Hunter (which looks really dull) and game about a yellow Bird.

Sure, let's ignore the fact that Mass Effect 2 is coming to PS3 and let's forget Demon's Souls, Valkyria Chronicles and Folklore even exist.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Both systems currently have the worst RPG library ever! PS3 barely has any RPGs and the ones it does have are either terrible beyond belief or the exact same RPG that the 360 has. The wii has almost zero RPGs and the ones they get are horrible or just plain stupid.

The PS3 and the wii are in dire need of an epic RPG. If Square wants to come up and get rich, they would release a KH game for the wii and anotther one on the PS3. There would be no competition either. No other company is planning on making RPGs for the wii and PS3, so this would be Square's big chance to clean house.

This is what not research looks like.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Bunch of Sony fanboys. -_- Not a single one can be bothered to a give a tangible reason why not.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Besides the PS3 being the more powerful system and having better quality RPG's overall?
^
That was pretty much my reason for wanting it on the PS3.
I even own a Wii, and don't own a PS3... and I still think KH3 is better served as a PS3 only game. I love Nintendo (except for the Wii), soooo... it's not really being up Sony's ass to want this game on the better platform.

Tatsu

Then why is it PS3 doesn't have more RPGs and none are currently planned to be coming to the system? Seriously developers need to get off their butts and do something. Same goes for the wii. However the wii is getting something big: the Last Story which is the final game by that one game creator.

But PS3 only has a port waiting for it in January.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Then why is it PS3 doesn't have more RPGs and none are currently planned to be coming to the system?
Final Fantasy Versus 13, Dragon Age 2, Final Fantasy 14, Mass Effect 2, and Deus Ex: HR to name a few.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Tatsu

Final Fantasy Versus 13, Dragon Age 2, Final Fantasy 14, Mass Effect 2, and Deus Ex: HR to name a few.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Final Fantasy 14 doesn't count since it a online RPG with no story. Plus the game has already proven to be a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back