• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why haven't we seen DS face yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I dont see what makes Aqua a "reeeeeeaaaaaaaally important mystery"

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There's also always the possibility that surprisingly enough, the DS and Aqua don't have enough of a story to them, so telling it in the trailers would mean they'd tell most of it, as opposed to Terra and Ven that have enough substance to them that even after the trailers, there's still enough to be learned about them, and they're the truly important ones, hence why they're even bothering to show them mostly in the trailers.
Just a thought.

A

Audo

I still don't get why people think Aqua is important/less important.

A

Audo

~ oh, i don't know, maybe the fact that we didn't see pictures of the girl for about two years (the release of kh2 to fall '08).
You saw pictures of her in KH2:FM+, and when the game was first announced in TGS '07.
You guys like to think that there was something more "special" about Aqua because it was a while before she showed up with gameplay and what not, but honestly, there isnt anything more special about her.
It was simply a matter of progression.

TGS '07 - Gameplay Footage of Terra was revealed.
JF '08 - Gameplay Footage of Ven was revealed.
DKS3713 - Gameplay Footage of Aqua was revealed.

All it was was that they revealed a character one at a time, it's just that there was a larger gap between JF and DKS3713 than there was TGS and JF. There is nothing more special about Aqua in that regard at all.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I still don't get why people think Aqua is important/less important.

I agree. She has quite alot of mystery around her. The whole RoS thing leaves me intersested. Its not like shes just a filler in the story line. She has enough mystery around her that she is pretty important to the story. Not as important possibly as terra but still.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I tend to think that all three members of TAV are equally important, just in drastically different ways. The thing is, Aqua is the one that lacks an appearant relation to the present day (Riku and Xehanort for Terra, Sora and Roxas for Ven), hence her mysterious nature.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
You saw pictures of her in KH2:FM+, and when the game was first announced in TGS '07.
You guys like to think that there was something more "special" about Aqua because it was a while before she showed up with gameplay and what not, but honestly, there isnt anything more special about her.

All it was was that they revealed a character one at a time, it's just that there was a larger gap between JF and DKS3713 than there was TGS and JF. There is nothing more special about Aqua in that regard at all.

~ i truly don't understand why you try so hard to downplay that girl's role in this game. i know she has a special role because of the keyblade she picks up along side her friends in the sunset horizons video and the end of kh2: the kingdom key darkside. whatever her role is, back then she had king mickey's current importance.

A

Audo

I'm not downplaying anything, i'm saying you thinking she is super important and mysterious just because her gameplay was the longest to reveal isn't a good reason.

I never claimed she wasn't important, she's just not "reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally important" or one of the games big "mysteries".

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Despite popular belief i dont think that concept video has too much to do with anything.
Because I she picked up RKK?
So yeah.

Lolita

Dear You
There's something about Aqua that makes her an important character in BBS, hence why not much information or too many pictures have been released on her.
Same goes for DS. He should be important because he works alongside MX, and his face hasn't been revealed and probably won't until the game is released, and since there isn't too much info on him other than that DS is mysterious and works alongside XM.

A

Audo

There's something about Aqua that makes her an important character in BBS, hence why not much information or too many pictures have been released on her.
My god. See this \/

Captain Garlock

O.O
You know you might want to take into account she is the first girl playable to the series =/ (next tot hat of xion which really isnt that drastic)

A

Audo

O.O
You know you might want to take into account she is the first girl playable to the series =/ (next tot hat of xion which really isnt that drastic)
Larxene.
And you know, given how Days is releasing before BBS, Aqua is actually the third playable girl character, not the first.

Captain Garlock

Larxene would not count because i said PLAYABLE.
Im nto coutning any ports like re:com

And didnt iI just say Xion wouldnt be that much a change?

Lolita

Dear You
True. o3o
Unlike Kairi, she's not a character who's on the sidelines and is supposed to be the Damsel in Distress or someone along the lines.
And Larxene IS playable in Days. .___.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
And guess what? Larxene is PLAYABLE. ::rolls eyes::

really? in Re CoM or days.
stupid New Zealand being a PAL country and not havning anything good released here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back