• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why haven't we seen DS face yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
I'm not downplaying anything, i'm saying you thinking she is super important and mysterious just because her gameplay was the longest to reveal isn't a good reason.

I never claimed she wasn't important, she's just not "reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally important" or one of the games big "mysteries".

~ this from the person who has everyone thinking she's gonna die? she might not be as big a mystery as the ds, but she is one of the game's elusive little mysteries.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Guess what Im guessing you still didnt read my post.
Im counting the games
KH KH2 AND COM
She was never playable on those.
The term playable means you play as them.
Im not coutning her until the games release thats why i put in parenthesis Xion
And i dont even count her as playable because im willing to bet her movesets were borrow from the others

A

Audo

~ this from the person who has everyone thinking she's gonna die? she might not be as big a mystery as the ds, but she is one of the game's elusive little mysteries.
I had everyone thinking she was going to die, because people are gullible.

Im counting the games
KH KH2 AND COM
And i dont even count her as playable because im willing to bet her movesets were borrow from the others
Days is releasing before BBS. Which would still not make Aqua the first playable female characters.
And Every member of the Organization has unique movesets, so yes, Larxene does count as being playable, same with Xion.

Lolita

Dear You
Im counting the games
KH KH2 AND COM

But she IS playable. o3o Either way, she is a playable character, whether she's not so important or not.

Captain Garlock

But she IS playable. o3o Either way, she is a playable character, whether she's not so important or not.

I never said she wasnt important

Days is releasing before BBS. Which would still not make Aqua the first playable female characters.
And Every member of the Organization has unique movesets, so yes, Larxene does count as being playable, same with Xion.

Umm dude i can bet that those sprites are edits of each other -_-
Trust me I know the sprite game
(from spriting sprites myself if you look at ripped ones.)
And seeing S-E past at Riku and Sora from CoM the only thing unique will be there respective moves.

When i say playable I mean with a very unique moveset.
Aqua would be the first to have one of those.
Moveset as in fighting style dancing almost.

Regardless of what You think I will say that larxene and Xion are the first two girls you can play as but they are not the first ones to have there own moveset.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They have their own move-sets.

yeah. That was pretty obvious to me. They all have different abilities and sharing movesets and just altering avatars seems a bit strange.

Captain Garlock

Hate to say it but i doubt it.
By move set i mean they didnt edit the sprites.
You know thats how they made CoM they just tweaked the height and what not for the game.
For games with the same base they will NOT re sprite every sprite.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Hate to say it but i doubt it.
By move set i mean they didnt edit the sprites.
You know thats how they made CoM they just tweaked the height and what not for the game.
For games with the same base they will NOT re sprite every sprite.

For com that was easy Riku and Sora had only 5 movements. run, jump ,attack, magic and dodge roll (that changed). For the rest they only needed to tweak them.

For days they have new weapons, new magic abilities, new combos (fitted with their new weapons). They cant recycle movements from each other in my opinion

Captain Garlock

You forget one thing though you are right about CoM
You forget that Days sprites for the most part have the same base.
The org Cloak =/

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I didnt forget that. Im just saying I dont expect to see the same exact movement from xaldin when he attacks as lexeaus. They will change them i believe

Captain Garlock

Ok what im trying to say is.

For them to have a unique moveset like that of Aqua who i count as the first truely playable female the sprites would have to be all custom not being edited.
I never said that Marluxia attacking would look like Axel what im saying is some of the frames and the wlaks and the stances all the overall composition of the character will be edited from another most likely.
Attacks yes can be unique but that would also make it an edit if they reuse the same base.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Ok what im trying to say is.

For them to have a unique moveset like that of Aqua who i count as the first truely playable female the sprites would have to be all custom not being edited.
I never said that Marluxia attacking would look like Axel what im saying is some of the frames and the wlaks and the stances all the overall composition of the character will be edited from another most likely.
Attacks yes can be unique but that would also make it an edit if they reuse the same base.

we were talking about moveset anyway. For their new moves they need new sprites. Maybe made from another member changing height and stuff but i was talking about how the actual movement and attacking will change and cant just be a recycle of another member. The sprite may be the same (image wise) but their movements will change i believe and their movesets will be different.

Captain Garlock

we were talking about moveset anyway.

Which includes walk run and all that jazz right?

For their new moves they need new sprites

Probably but that edited base will remain the same.
Look at the CoM sprites

Maybe made from another member changing height and stuff but i was talking about how the actual movement and attacking will change and cant just be a recycle of another member.

Unique would mean but borrowed from someone else but we all know S-E isnt just going to say hey
"Even though we have all the same outfits for the characters lets sit down and resprite each and everyone of them while we could simply just use the same base"

The sprite may be the same (image wise) but their movements will change i believe and their movesets will be different.

Nope moveset is the whole character Aqua would be the first female to have her own unique one due to the fact her base is not edited off another rather it be attack or just movement.

A

Audo

You're getting way too technical.
Point is, Aqua will not be the first playable female character. Simple as that.

Captain Garlock

fact is you didnt read my post.
I was speaking in terms of moveset as in her own, you brought your own definition into it it should of been obvious when I said even though Xion is in a game but her moveset would not be that different.
Thank you come again.

A

Audo

I read your post just fine.
The point still stays the same though, she is not the first female playable character, regardless of the crap going on with her "sprite"

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
They've probably been focusing on Days' release in Japan so much, they haven't done any BBS stuff.

LOL that's your proof? Lmfao. First of all, they are NOT playable in any way whatsoever. And if they were, they would be DMA and would have to be used on an Emulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back