• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does She die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
ok, i'm sorry. i luv this site. i just don't think forums are a reliable source of information.

Uh.. What??

And the actual information you find at khinsider does always have sources. So I have no idea what you are trying to say.

A

Audo

He's saying since the "information" on Aqua dying wasn't posted on the main site, he doesn't believe it.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I've seen people talking about this for a while can someone please tell me why Aqua supposedly dies, I don't really know who to ask...or where to ask sorry.

Oh and links to stuff are helpful.

lol and lets see everyone dies sooner or later so why ask the question when you already know she dies. lol.

Muse

you look atrocious
She gives it up, the Keyblade still chose her. No matter what, it'd go back to her. But seeing as how it's in the RoS, either she lost her abilities to wield or she's no longer around.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm. Doesn't explain why her keyblade was with her Armour though. Maybe the keyblade goes back to the last thing the wielder was wearing/bonded with?

Muse

you look atrocious
That's not canon. It was just a concept video.

TerraVentusAqua

just bcos she doesnt have the keyblade anymore that doesnt proof she's dead.mybe she obtain a far better keyblade.take example; King Mickey first he had the star seeker than later obtain the inverse kingdom key.dont forget guys, SHE IS A MAGIC BASED CHARACTER.mybe she can pull stuff like sealing the keyblade away from her.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Yeah... and did Mickey's Keyblade just get tossed off like scrap metal? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back