• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does She die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Re: Why does Aqua die?

What evidence do you have to back that? All we have is her armor in the RoS. That's not much proof of her being dead. It could just be that Xemnas stole it while she was changing.

thats what i said! except i said she was showing in the RoS showers (they were off camera at the time) and she didnt want to rust her suit and she put it there for safe keeping. xemnas is just a stalker and instead of smelling her clothes he talks to them.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

I've seen people talking about this for a while can someone please tell me why she supposedly dies, I don't really know who to ask...or where to ask sorry.

Oh and links to stuff are helpful.

~ again with this crap? okay. what the heck lead you people to believe that aqua dies at the end of this? what gave you any proof of it? i don't know who out there in the forums said that aqua was gonna die, but i do know this: don't be misguided by what people say in these forums. unless they have solidified proof of this, as in a video of her demise or an interview of nomura actually saying she's gonna die, don't believe it. i don't know why in the world you folks think you can make your little theories sound as if they've been produced and published by square-enix itself, when in fact, all they are is theories. theories, as in they are yet to be proved. so, until they become theorums, as in a theory that has been proven, i suggest that you all stop letting on as if they are solidified facts. you're confusing the people who get all their kh info from these forums.

A

Audo

~ again with this crap? okay. what the heck lead you people to believe that aqua dies at the end of this? what gave you any proof of it? i don't know who out there in the forums said that aqua was gonna die, but i do know this: don't be misguided by what people say in these forums. unless they have solidified proof of this, as in a video of her demise or an interview of nomura actually saying she's gonna die, don't believe it. i don't know why in the world you folks think you can make your little theories sound as if they've been produced and published by square-enix itself, when in fact, all they are is theories. theories, as in they are yet to be proved. so, until they become theorums, as in a theory that has been proven, i suggest that you all stop letting on as if they are solidified facts. you're confusing the people who get all their kh info from these forums.
I believe I was the one who catalysed it.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

I believe I was the one who catalysed it.

~ all i'm sayin' is don't make your stuff sound so foolproof, 'cause from the looks of it, they have some folks out there who don't have enough initiative to go out and figure things out for themselves. the only kh character we officially have even the slightest inclination of having their life end is xion. some of the folks around here tend to act like sheep, who just go where they're lead without looking into things for themselves. make things sound a little more like a theory rather than a "the law of the kh universe" or something.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Repliku aside, the closest one to dying is AtW, and by closest I mean dead until confirmed to be alive while it's likely.

Seeing how we've no idea what's Xion's precise nature of relation to Sora, she could've "cast off" his Memories or something and went on her merry way. As for Xion as we know her disappearing, that still doesn't mean she died, and of course then we have to consider that until said otherwise, she's a Nobody, so 'death' doesn't really apply to her.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh god, now that it's ambiguous, we might get flooded by idiots "asking who is 'She'?"

Rix

:)
Awards
Who is SHE?

jk.

Well, honestly, I don't really think she "dies". I guess something else terrible will happen to her, a more KH like "death" like fading away or something and that she still wont be gone completely. And I still don't get why people are thinking that somebody HAS to die to make a story "dark"

Muse

you look atrocious
Can being turned into a heartless be considerd dying? If so I have A therie.

No. Death in KH is only when the soul separates from the body. The heart separating from the body and soul in the shape of a Heartless is the form of a new being, not death.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
As for Xion as we know her disappearing, that still doesn't mean she died, and of course then we have to consider that until said otherwise, she's a Nobody, so 'death' doesn't really apply to her.
That means assuming she just disappears that there's a possible comeback for her...

Well, honestly, I don't really think she "dies". I guess something else terrible will happen to her, a more KH like "death" like fading away or something and that she still wont be gone completely.
This is now more of what I believe, it just doesn't add up her dying, and is it even confirmed that in the KH universe you can actually die or get as close as you can get to dying in the real world dying?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That means assuming she just disappears that there's a possible comeback for her...

We don't even know that she really disappeared in that sense. Namine could've plucked Sora's Memories out of her, mindwiped everyone about her, and KH2 is as is, with Xion still roaming about.

This is now more of what I believe, it just doesn't add up her dying, and is it even confirmed that in the KH universe you can actually die or get as close as you can get to dying in the real world dying?

It is.

Secret Ansem Report 4 said:
When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death

And then he went on to explain that because this is death, if only the Heart leaves when it becomes a Heartless, the Body doesn't die since it still has the soul. Hence - Nobodies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
And then he went on to explain that because this is death, if only the Heart leaves when it becomes a Heartless, the Body doesn't die since it still has the soul. Hence - Nobodies.
I thought that was believed to be somewhat reversable, am I getting confused again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back