• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does She die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I've seen people talking about this for a while can someone please tell me why Aqua supposedly dies, I don't really know who to ask...or where to ask sorry.

Oh and links to stuff are helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: Why does Aqua die?

Nobody knows why. Or how. We just know she does.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Was it confirmed, or just a commonly believed theory that makes sense?

cause most females in the game are useless and/or play very small roles, better to just get rid of her after she plays her part. less to worry about in future games.

TERRA: Yo ven! Aqua's dead bro!
VEN: So wut dawg, lets go chill somewhere.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

cause most females in the game are useless and/or play very small roles, better to just get rid of her after she plays her part. less to worry about in future games.

TERRA: Yo ven! Aqua's dead bro!
VEN: So wut dawg, lets go chill somewhere.
So doesn't that mean they all die then, or get close enough to dead never to be seen again.

A

Audo

She dies because she gets killed. ¬.¬

Zeagal

Lick It Good

i would say so. ven dies, aqua dies and terra lives on through xehanort somehow.
Even him living on through Xehanort is assumed though based on them looking so much alike right, atleast that's what I gather.

I still like Aqua though, and think that if anyone lived it'd be her.

Even him living on through Xehanort is assumed though based on them looking so much alike right, atleast that's what I gather.

I still like Aqua though, and think that if anyone lived it'd be her.

@first line-
yea pretty much

@second line-
she's pretty cool, her gameplay looks like sora in final form cause her keyblades just float around and spin alot.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

@second line-
she's pretty cool, her gameplay looks like sora in final form cause her keyblades just float around and spin alot.
Her scenario would be fun...Also, not really related, her posture makes me think she's the level-headed one of the group.
lol, you're the one who asked.
You take things literally just to annoy me and make me feel stupid about not clarifying better, thanks.

Her scenario would be fun...Also, not really related, her posture makes me think she's the level-headed one of the group.

You take things literally just to annoy me and make me feel stupid about not clarifying better, thanks.

@1-Yea, she seems like she doesnt rush into things, like she thinks things through a little.

@2-lawl.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

@1-Yea, she seems like she doesnt rush into things, like she thinks things through a little.

@2-lawl.
Getting slightly off topic...I don't really have Ven down yet, but Terra seems to act more on gut instinct. Does it seem that way to you?

What do you think happens to Aqua?

Getting slightly off topic...I don't really have Ven down yet, but Terra seems to act more on gut instinct. Does it seem that way to you?

What do you think happens to Aqua?

ven is just fast and crazy, and doesnt think.. notice that he thought he could pull a fasty on MX in the trailer and got brutalized.

aqua..hmm, i say she simply just gets murdered by MX or DS. im sure nomura will have something more complex in mind though.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

I hope she gets put in some kind of terrible situation where giving in seems the only option and then gets killed...somehow! I didn't really think the whole thing out, but I want it to be like SUPER complicated.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

This from your so-called source, right, Audo?
Take it with a grain of salt, Zeaga.
Mk, I like the idea of her dying now that I think about it more. Adds to the story, increases the...what's the word, I'll edit this later if I remember.

Oh and nothing related to the topic or anything, but could you not call me Zeaga, but Zeagal please, there's a common L. (clever no? really not that clever:23:) Not that it matters what you call me. Check my profile, about me, for more though not much is there, and now I'm rambling sorry.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I personally don't see the value of her dying, at least not in the time frame of BBS. She was just introduced, and Terra and Ven up and disappeared, seemingly regardless of Aqua being there or not or dying or not, judging by the Secret Endings and even the trailers.
She's a character whose role is to watch from the sidelines, as described by Nomura. Those don't up and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back