• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does She die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraVentusAqua

Yeah... and did Mickey's Keyblade just get tossed off like scrap metal? No.

like i said she could be sealing her former keyblade away from her.also by doing that she can also hide her existance from the world.

just bcos some scrap metal and a keyblade to proof she's dead? theory failed

A

Audo

and why on earth would Aqua want to hide her existence from the world?

A

Audo

Mickey was never "living in hidden".
Xemnas didn't even exist until a year after BBS. No point in hiding her existence a year before that.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well there could be reasons she'd be hiding her identity that we won't know about until the game comes out. Also while Mickey wasn't technically living in secret, he sure as heck was being secretive during most of KH2 almost to the point of hiding his identity.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The very fact he's a replica/not really real makes it so he's destined to die/fade and since he, like rain said, believed he was Riku, he wasn't new, just a memory fragment or something.
When did Mickey get his Inverse Kingdom Key?

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, Mickey had the key at the end of KH1 so I guess he got it about that time.

Rix

Awards
He uses the Star Seeker :/ I guess he got that from Yen Sid, while the Inverse Kingdom key is anotheer keyblade.

Rix

Awards
Yeah, I wasn't really sure myself. I do really hope it will be explained in BBS. Hmmm.. Didn't Mickey also have the Star Seeker in Coded?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Coded's main plot takes place throughout the KH1 time-line. Hence, it makes sense Mickey won't get the IKK until towards the end, if it's even the Mickey of "that time". If it's the real Mickey going into the digital world, he might have to play by that world's rules - and he wouldn't get the IKK until later since the Memory Mickey wouldn't.
But meh. Coded = least info if you stay out of the spoilers section, I guess.

hektor9001

I don't want her to die!
Not that I want anyone to, but she seems to good to die.
But it makes sence though, they can't survive, or else they'd be in the regular KH games.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't want her to die!
But it makes sence though, they can't survive, or else they'd be in the regular KH games.

They don't have to die to not be there. They'd have to even just be in hiding, if not turned into Unbirths/Nobodies/Heartless/Fused with people/etc. Death is the least likely option considering the series' record with completely new characters.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I don't want her to die!

First of all you don't even know who she is. They justh ave pictures of her. So you like her because of what the scans or the little footage that we got of her?

So what if she dies, I hope she's not another Kairi personaility character. One is enough. lol

Grey

I don't think she's dead. I think that's what Nomura wants us to think, but I don't believe she's literally dead.

Why would you say a character is dead before you even announce the character? Nomura showed us the armor and Keyblade in the RoS before we even knew who Aqua was, and that doesn't make any sense. I think it's staged to look like she's dead.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't even know what happened to Aqua beyond seeing her armor in the RoS. Isn't it possible that she's incapacitated or something? Maybe she's asleep, or being held captive. Just because her armor and Keyblade were there without Aqua herself being there doesn't mean she's dead.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So what if she dies, I hope she's not another Kairi personaility character. One is enough. lol

So far we have Namine and Xion. That's already two.

I don't think she's dead. I think that's what Nomura wants us to think, but I don't believe she's literally dead.

I don't think Nomura wants us to think anything about TAV at all, least of all Aqua, about whom he's keeping his mouth tightly shut.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Coded's main plot takes place throughout the KH1 time-line. Hence, it makes sense Mickey won't get the IKK until towards the end, if it's even the Mickey of "that time". If it's the real Mickey going into the digital world, he might have to play by that world's rules - and he wouldn't get the IKK until later since the Memory Mickey wouldn't.
But meh. Coded = least info if you stay out of the spoilers section, I guess.
Could it be that he already had the IKK in birth by sleep and it really was a keychain, or would it just be similar to TAV's in BBS? I don't think they were officially wielders and maybe mickey wasn't either...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The reason why Mickey went missing in KH1 was specifically to find the IKK in the Realm of Darkness. Coupled with him wielding the Star Seeker, it's highly unlikely to probably impossible for him to have the IKK in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back