• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did some organization members NOT have yellow/orange eyes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

not exactly him, but maybe part of him or ds or something.

and wasnt Braig AtW's apprentence a year after BBS?

Muse

you look atrocious
Presumably, the only apprentices of AtW to join after BBS is Xehanort. I don't know if it mentions if the other apprentices were already apprentices of AtW in the Ansem Reports or not.

The heights don't match up for Xigbar to be either MX or DS.

picture.php

MX is around Xemnas' height, and DS is probably around Ven/Roxas' height.

Xigbar's smack-dab in the middle of them.

slmcknett

Aren't Vexen's and Saix's eyes yellow? And Axel's are green. And Marluxia and Zexion's are purple I think (although I'm colorbling, so they might by blue). But i definitely know that Vexen's and Saix's aren't blue/purple/green and probably yellow.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Eye color doesn't mean anything. It's a design choice.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Xigbar had yellow eyes , and yet he was the only one easdropping on xemnas... or they dont matter in kh2 , though not neccesarily in BBS...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
the eye color thing is not important. Yes it has been used for like Xehanort saying he fell into darkness making his eyes yellow but that doesn't mean everyone with yellow eyes fell into darkness. For example, Cloud's eyes are blue because of mako infusion but Sora has blue eyes too. Mako infusion? no. Just a color choice. It doesn't apply to everyone.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Wasnt there another thread about eye color?

Ahem, it doesn't make a difference.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
the eye color thing is not important. Yes it has been used for like Xehanort saying he fell into darkness making his eyes yellow but that doesn't mean everyone with yellow eyes fell into darkness.
..Mabye Xehanort and Braig were closer to darkness than the other apprentices? I don't know, but yellow eyes still mean the person is getting closer to darkness. It's been confirmed.
Cloud's eyes are blue because of mako infusion but Sora has blue eyes too. Mako infusion? no. Just a color choice. It doesn't apply to everyone.
Pretty much. Nomura likes to give his protagonists blue eyes.

AzzurroRainrebor

This is an awesome thread!. The whole "eye" thing, it would seem to have gained significance since KH1. Like hints of the 'orange-yellow eyes' were being thrown at us from day one, mentioned early, but not known of until now or when KH3 comes out (if it does). Sort of like how J.K. Rowling did in the Harry Potter books.

Muse

you look atrocious
Aren't Vexen's and Saix's eyes yellow? And Axel's are green. And Marluxia and Zexion's are purple I think (although I'm colorbling, so they might by blue). But i definitely know that Vexen's and Saix's aren't blue/purple/green and probably yellow.

Vexen had green eyes. :/

H

Haxon

grrr i cant wait for the games to come out so we could figure out all of this!!!!!! :cry:

DarkRoxasNobody

This might be totally random but, how come Cloud hade yellow eyes in KH1 (but now is blue eyes in KH2) and how come Sepiroth has blue eyes in both games. I thought Sepiroth was the darkside of Cloud, not the other way around. So how is that?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
why does ansem the wise have yellow eyes then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back