• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did some organization members NOT have yellow/orange eyes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
why does ansem the wise have yellow eyes then?

No one's ever claimed AtW to ever have a heart of pure light... He could possibly have sunken into darkness as well. Or, like everyone else is going for, it's a design choice.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
eye color means something?
i guess i missed a meeting or something...
XD

Yellow eyes and orange eyes mean falling into darkness.

so wouldn't Riku have yellow/orange eyes?

Um, I think that if the whole eye concept was THAT important than it would be explained. That's just me.

Apollo

Silver Member
No one's ever claimed AtW to ever have a heart of pure light... He could possibly have sunken into darkness as well. Or, like everyone else is going for, it's a design choice.

I agree 100% with the eye concept for every game after KH2(in release timeline order). I just don't think it applies to KH1, Com, KH2, because it wasn't a concept yet.

graypeople

i dont think eye color has anything to do with anything. it is possible that the creators of the game just wanted a few characters to have yellow eyes.some people get too in depth when it comes to things that dont matter like this

HeartOfTheHero

I think the eye colors were just chosen to match best with the characters. I really don't think there's any signifigance, at least in kh2. In BBS, the eye colors might have some signifigance, but I really don't think there's a reason behind why some characters have yellow/orange eyes, some have blue, and some have green.

Samhain

Bronze Member
how does eye color don't have signifance? it makes absoutely no sense....

yellow/orange eyes= close to darkness; fallin into darkness, etc. it's been said many many many times. And its kind of funny how a lot of people say why does Ansem the Wise have yellow eyes? well here's a bit of this part....

in the flashback of KH2 with king mickey meeting Xehanort and mickey talking with Ansem the Wise; Ansem the Wise had brown eyes. the reason for he has yellow eyes because he's been out of the Realm of Light for far long and started to use the power of darkness. remember he got sentenced to the Realm of nothingess from Xehanort and its been stated in his reports that then he started to use the power of darkness to get out of the 'Realm of Nothiness' so pretty much Ansem the Wise was darkness into him but Ansem the Wise did not let it devour him yet again the reason why ansem the wise has yellow eyes now is because he's been out of the realm of light for too long...i highly doubt that eye color has no signifance. why the hell would you even give Xemnas that eye color? ....also its probably been stated since day 1 of kh1 that falling/controlling darkness = yellow/orange eyes due to Ansem Seeker of Darkness...

williams358/2

Why else do you think Terra's eyes changed from blue to yellow in the secret ending. He was falling further into darkness.

Nuff' said.

Along with the fact that in the new trailers for Birth By Sleep, Terra seems to be Using the power of darkness to help save ven.

DarkRoxasNobody

What do you mean by that? Ven was frozen solid. You could easily shatter him into bits like his keyblade did. Maybe the only way to save him is to use the fire spell. The power over darkness dosen't help anything.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
how does eye color don't have signifance?
Like I said before. IT could apply to some characters and not to others. Xehanort can have yellow eyes because he fell into darkness but if some character was in Twilight Town and was only 5 years old and had yellow eyes doesn't mean he fell into darkness.. it's their eye color. It doesn't apply to everyone.

williams358/2

Eye color has absolutely nothing to do with it. You guys are going way too much into depth with this thing. It's just eye color, nothing special.

I hate when people say this. Because if eye color didn't have any significance, then why would terra's just randomly decide to change to yellow after he saw his friend get bludgeoned by some crazy old guy?

williams358/2

Ansem the wise has yellow eyes because he too sunk into darkness while performing experiments relating to the heartless, etc. eh?

Megamatos

I notice most people who use darkness have yellow eyes so it's probably gotta do with using darkness

captain

Bronze Member
Why did some organization members NOT have yellow/orange eyes?

The amber eyes come from too much contact with The Darkness, so is the burnt looking skin that only Xemnas seems to possess..

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Nomura never said that his eye color changed because he was falling in darkness. that is simply speculation.
I dont know. Yellow eyes means darkness.

Ansem the wise has yellow eyes because he too sunk into darkness while performing experiments relating to the heartless, etc. eh?
Actually it was in the realm of nothingness.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
When did anyone say the Oraganization members have to have a certain eye color? No one said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back