• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Ansem SOD chose Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzumoIkami

I randomly thought why Ansem SOD seeked out Riku in kh1. Yea maybe it was because he accepted darkness, but what i also think is since ansem SOD is master xehanorts heartless, as will as terras, ansem maybe felt the connection and power that terra felt when he first met riku on destiny islands.

what makes me believe this is in the ritual he casts on riku so he can wield the keyblade.

"In your hand, take this Key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking, its wielder you shall one day be. And you will find me, friend—no ocean will contain you then. No more borders around, or below, or above, so long as you champion the ones you love."

Ansem actually found him.

Also during Coded, the cutscene that shows riku on the destroyed destiny islands face to face with ansem wearing the brown robe, riku smiles. Maybe riku can feel terra and remembers him.

Just a thought

ChrisP

I agree. Pretty good theory. But, when Apprentice Xehanort was formed, he lost his memory so he wouldn't remember where Riku was or where Destiny Islands was. Although the connection between Terra and Riku could lead Ansem SoD there...maybe...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I agree. I mean, I think it's obvious (despite the fact that some people say otherwise) than AnsemSoD wasn't 100% MX and Xemnas wasn't 100% Terra, so this makes perfect sense to me.

But, when Apprentice Xehanort was formed, he lost his memory so he wouldn't remember where Riku was or where Destiny Islands was. Although the connection between Terra and Riku could lead Ansem SoD there...maybe...

I think it's obvious that when he split, some memory was found. Otherwise Xemnas wouldn't call Aqua's armor his "friend" and stuff like that.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, agree with this theory. Ansem SoD laid an eyes on Riku due to the memory of Terra with Riku

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I also believe that Terra and Riku's faint bond tied Ansem SoD closer to Riku. (Could also explain why in DDD Riku faces Ansem)

Stars

リク
Agreed with this theory though.. it was the bonds between Terra and Riku..
I wonder IF Terra's heart was released, will he go to Riku with this connection? xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Agreed with this theory though.. it was the bonds between Terra and Riku..
I wonder IF Terra's heart was released, will he go to Riku with this connection? xD

It is still unknown where Terra's heart is. But it's pretty interesting if Terra's heart goes to Riku.
So, Riku may know something but does not say out :eek: He may had some Terra's memories?

Stars

リク
It is still unknown where Terra's heart is. But it's pretty interesting if Terra's heart goes to Riku.
So, Riku may know something but does not say out :eek: He may had some Terra's memories?

Riku did remember Terra i guess, and it seem that... there is an interview stated that there is something Terra left in Riku..

Crystal

Silver Member
Riku did remember Terra i guess, and it seem that... there is an interview stated that there is something Terra left in Riku..

Some memories of Terra I think.
Riku does not say out all the things as he promise to Terra not to say out.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
And, didn't Ansem appear on Destiny Islands to seek the Keyblade wielder? I thought that maybe he thought that Riku would be the Keyblade wielder, but was surprised when Sora turned out to be it?

Absolute

I think it's obvious that when he split, some memory was found. Otherwise Xemnas wouldn't call Aqua's armor his "friend" and stuff like that.

Yea, that's how I saw it. The memory lock was put on the whole Apprentice somebody's heart, and when they split, so did that memory lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back