• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would want this on the PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You love digging, huh? The future of KH has not been decided lets just leave it at that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think he means making Final Fantasy XIII a 360 game as well.

But no, there's no point to a special re-release, because Square Enix isn't going to make a PS3 revision of a game just one consol generation ago, not to mention it'd happen to, say FFVII, before it happened to a single Kingdom Hearts Game.

State

Awards
The only extra I would want in the KHIII game is that if you pre-order it they give between a kingdom key and a way to dawn keyhanger for keys or a backpack. for the 5 people who reserved it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Meh, if it were for the PS3 I wouldn't buy it.
500$ my ass.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I'd purchase it eventually, once the price goes down.
Or I inherit some money from a dead rich family member.

Awards
The 80G that'll be out soon won't be backwards compatible though.

That's pretty much the only reason why I'm keeping my PS2.

Neither is the 40 gb. Backwards Compatibility has practically been discontinued. Though, I do recall a rumor of BC returning as a firmware update in October, which would be lovely.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The 40 gig is $400. And I believe the 80 gig will be $400 as well in a few months.

Ah I see, though that's still a pretty high price point.
The PS3 is more so for the hardcore fans for the most part, that and it's not really in my price range v.v

Also like said above the PS3 has a couple of cliches that shouldn't be an issue in the first place, the only other reason for me to get a PS3 is if it had a KH title and with the low number of original PS3 titles. Yeah there are some really good games for PS3 out there but there's a select few (sounds like the wii too doesn't it?)

I'd settle for a 360 over PS3 any day of the week, it needs more time to improve before I even think about settling for one. It's a great console, but it has to be for the man, not working for it.

Something like that, I'm still recovering from the Aqua incident x.x

Awards
I honestly think saying that the 360 is better than the PS3 is almost hypocritical. The two consoles practically mirror each other. And features just really balance it out (XBL>PSN, PS3 menu>360 menu, etc). You make it sound like the PS3 is so much more expensive than the 360.

I mean, have you played a PS3? What do you mean by "needs more time to improve"?

Ren

adios motherfucker
I agree with GA about the whole Xbox 360/PS3 thing. :/

I wouldn't want a box set. It's pointless, because anyone who likes KH would have the games or access to them. It would cost a fortune, and I'm sure no one would want to gamble that money on the hope that whoever they're buying it for will enjoy all of them. It makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back